Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Fishing

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Shadow Tongue

PRE

Shadow Tongue watches the buildings roll by as they head for the Marina. This was Andrew's first ride in a taxi, and his first ride in a car in literally years. Though Alex may not realize the fact.

He enjoyed his trip.

He is almost disappointed as the draw closer to the Marina.

When they arrive, Alex pays the fare with a healthy tip.

Stepping out, Alex heads the direction of the water's edge, near where he felt it... "It was this way," he says as he walks.

Shadow Tongue

PRE

Andrew fells the leather seat bit. Remember. It may be awhile until the next ride.
    Once out he follows Alex's directions, Allowing his Pack member to 'scout'.

As they move he pulls out his Harmonica from his back pack.

"I don't think they'll be too happy to see me. One left me with a lovely parting gift. It's a good thing we're quick healers, or I'd have had to check myself in to my own job," Alex says.

As they get closer, Alex slows his pace a bit. "You're the Alpha... it was that way. I'll let you lead from here."

Shadow Tongue

PRE

Shadow archs an eyebrow. Was Alex hesitating? The Alpha shrugs and takes the lead, heading the direction the good doctor revealed.

Must look arou- Oh, pretty birdie...

He looks around trying to get info on the area, the docks, the boats tied up nearby.

"I figure, you're the Alpha here. If there's a shot at getting them to work with us, you're going to be the one to make it happen. If I start things off, I doubt there will even be talking, it'll just break out into a fight. It still might, but I wager we have better odds this way," Alex explains. "Then again, they were two pissed off fish spirits when I left, so no matter who comes calling, it might just be time to fight... But we can at least give it a shot, right?"

Vigil
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow

Narration:

Shadow Tongue doesn't notice anything particularly out of the ordinary.

Moon is new.

Shadow Tongue

PRE

((Are the Wwolves alone? Or are there humans about?))

"Alex. Tell me exactly what happened. What did you do? How did they react? Be specific." Shadow Tongue vaguely sounds like a mechanic asking about an engine, ora plumber trying to locate a leak. He isn't harsh, just business.

He glances about to make sure they are alone near the docks.

"Well, I happened upon the spot and noticed the two in the water. They told me to leave, I told them I intended to and it was nice we were in agreement. They told me to go back the way I came, but that was about the point I was starting to cross over. When I got to this side, I realized at least one had followed me. I took a jettison of water as I was putting distance between me and this spot," Alex recounts, phrasing things in a way that, while they wouldn't make sense to an eavesdropper, wouldn't make anyone aware the two were discussing loci and spirits.

"And yes, I booked," confirms Alex. "I didn't wish to harm them, and besides -- I was in no shape for a ruckus even if I did want to. But the point is, I just wanted out. No more, no less."

Shadow Tongue

PRE

Two-World Eyes

Shadow Tongue opens his vsion across the gauntlet. Perceiving both sides at once. He looks in the direction of where Alex had said the Fish-Spirit dwelt.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last