Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(1305) Animus and Kiko

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    k
    kimura

Tradition and Family had always lead her steps and now was no different as she lowered her eyes and head in a small bow to Animus when he took her hands in his own as she nodded slowly but she felt a sense of Pride and Safety that made her feel even more at ease with the closeness of her Cabal.. her Brothers as she looked at Toren and Orpheus as well knowing she'd do anything and everything in her power to protect them.

"Shortly after arriving.. I was fine before hand.. helped Toren set up ... but this feeling of unease I cannot shake. I fear something is going to happen.. though I do hope it is something good.. something tells me perhaps it isn't.."

"Perhaps my study of Fate has messed with me somehow? Maybe I'm just nervous around so many people now.. I do not know but I dislike this feeling of dread.. If this was any other function I would politely take my leave and go for a jog.. something to feel like 'Me' again.. but I cannot do that. I refuse to allow my Order and Family to lose Face on my account..."

Sighing a moment she turned her head to scan to assembled Wise noting the faces she did and didn't recognize before looking back at Animus "Maybe I'm just.. not me.." not that of course she had any idea what not being herself felt like to begin with ..

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

At Kiko's last words, Animus momentarily freezes, flashing a haunted look.

He seems to recover after a moment, he catches her hand, giving it a comforting squeeze. "I can relate. I first picked up on Death from spending too much time in a building with a strong negative resonance, and it took quite a bit of time to bring that knowledge under conscious control. Seeing the potential for decay in everything you look at is more than a little disconcerting."

k
    kimura

She looked up at hm sighed some "But this place should be devoid of Death.. This is a place of knowledge and learning.." He was right though. Some places Resonances just were 'strange' to her and she attributed the 'off' feeling as someplace new but still it bothered her.

As Impulse approached she bowed her head towards him with a genuine smile.

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus glances up with a smile as Impulse ( WakingDream ) approaches. "I think I already know what's going through some people's heads, and they're welcome to their fantasies. I'd like a run though. Just need to find a building where Kiko can't scamper down the fire escape."

W
    WakingDream

Impulse laughs at Animus's comment. "I don't have any idea what you're talking about Animus. I am sincerely congratulating you both on finding each other. It's very difficult for a student to find a good teacher, and for a teacher to find a good student." He nods at Kiko as he says this last part. After a moment, he looks at both of them and blushes slightly. "Oh, I hope i'm not intruding. Did you mean to speak privately?"

k
    kimura

She could not help but smile at Impulse as she looked between the pair with a moment of confusion "What do people think? We're dating?"

Well sure Animus was handsome.. so was the majority of people present!

As Impulses words hit home she properly bowed to him with a sincere smile "I intend to do what I've always done Impulse.. bring honor to those around me. It's how I was raised and well Tradition to me means a lot"

At the mention of running again she made a face at both "Don't squish the librarian.. I'm soft and squishy plus I might fall and bust my tail.. then what would happen huh?" she clasped her hands together dramatically and slightly altered her voice to a much more.. higher tone with a bright grin "Oh no Kitty Kiko's tail is all outta whack! What shall she do now? Poor girl can't walk straight.. "

Giggling she actually spun in place as the hem of her skirt rose up unknowingly giving anyone who may have looked a nice view as she clasped her hands behind her back glancing between Impulse and Animus "well news for everyone I can't walk a straight line to begin with.. I blame tea.. yes.. yes tea.. and cookies""

She was trying to stave off the dread feelings and both Impulse and Animus were helping so at the moment it was a Win/Win

For Continuuity
    Avalon looks around at those gathered, “All right then, The Heralds have been decided by silence, and out of our now six nominations for the three positions, it’s time to vote. Each table has paper, pens and a small box for the voting slips.” The hierarch eyed those standing around the room.

Please do this quickly.

Just PM your three choices to Avalon, DO NOT write your choices in thread. Voting closes on the 10th and Consillium will close on the 12th.
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus glances measuringly in West's direction. At one time, the Acanthus' avoidance of titles and responsibilities had been aggravating, precisely because he'd wished he could do the same. He'd wanted to force the issue then. Now there was no need.

Writing down his own choices, he turns back to Kiko and Impulse. "I'm afraid there's only one way to fix this, then. We'll have to get you running laps every morning until you can hold to a straight line in your sleep."

His attempt to keep a straight face almost holds up, but soon he breaks into a playful grin, ruining the effect.

W
    WakingDream

Impulse laughs at Animus's comment. "Well, if you want to go the hardcore teacher route, I have a whip and a sled back home..." He says, an amused twinkle in his eye.

"Am I the only one that was dissapointed by us not doing any train jumping?"

k
    kimura

Looking between the pair she shook her head smiling "You're both insane.. then again.. yeah.. you're both insane" she looked over at the paper and pencils a moment as both talked "Excuse me a moment" she bowed her head politely as she stepped away to go vote, sitting down and staring at the paper as if it was some unknown thing a moment as she thought.

Looking around a moment at the various Wise she simply nodded her head at some unspoken question giving it a positive answer before writing her choices. After that was finished she stood back up and walked back over to Impulse and Animus with an almost impish grin "Now that's taken care of I had a question for the both of you. Do you think Vae-chan might like to go out and do something? She always seems.. on edge and me being who I am thought it might be nice for her to well be un-edgy for once. Plus I think she's nice.."

Looking between the pair for their combined wisdom Yes let's ask two of Sacramento's cutest people if another girl was awesome enough to come and do unspeakable awesome with the Kiko.. Yep! Yep we shall!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread