11 - 19
DISPLAYED
(1305) Animus and Kiko

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus gives Kiko an amused grin. "Vae is nice, when she's not rawring at people. Besides, I think you could get a stone to smile if you set your mind to it. Inviting her along would do everyone some good."

W
    WakingDream

Impulse tenses slightly at the mention of the arrow and gives Animus a sideways glance. "I'm not sure if she's much of a runner..? Maybe Dash would be a better person to Invite." He turns toards Animus, "Or Gallows, maybe?"

k
    kimura

Looking between the pair Kiko simply smiled "Well I'm going to ask her out on the town and stuff. Come on a Librarian and a Cop can't get into THAT much trouble can we?" she patted Animus on the arm as she bowed slightly to both If you will excuse me a moment, I have plotting of awesome to to with a cohort in hopeful crime"

Smiling she moved away towards Vae and her group of people.

Kiko has left this thread momentarily, to join Vae's

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus shakes his head in bewilderment. Kiko still managed to catch him off-guard slipping away without warning. How very like a cat.

Finally he glances helplessly to Impulse. "I think we scared her off."

W
    WakingDream

Impulse smiles gently at Animus and nods. "Maybe. Though, if she does come back, we know she's a true glutton for punishment!" Impulse jokes. "So Umm... Do you actually think having her come with us for a run a good idea?" Impulse asks quietly, motioning towards the woman Kiko had run off towards. "She seems kind of... mean. What if there's another incident of... anarchy?"

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus sighs, following Impulse's gaze. "Vae's tough because she needs to be. She has a lot resting on her shoulders, and sometimes to be seen as someone with authority you have to present yourself as cold. But don't think for a moment that she doesn't know how to make friends."

W
    WakingDream

Impulse pouts silently. After a moment he looks around and asks, "So who ended up being the representative of our cabal?"

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

A hurt flicker passes through the Thyrsus' eyes at Impulse's question. "That's something we're all going to have to talk about later, in private."

W
    WakingDream

Impulse frowns and looks around. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend. I just assumed you guys didn't tell me." He quickly tries to change the subject and smiles. "So, are there any projects you need help on lately?"

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.