Ended
Watch

(Marina) The Trojan Limo

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    Angel of Darkness
    M

Erich waited in the parking garage near the Avalon. He had called Catherine, and sent word to @Jonas and @Lovisa they should all be arriving shortly. He'd hired a driver for his limo for the night so that Mika could accompany him as well. He had her dress like a high-priced prostitute, or a 20 something club go-er in high society depending on your perspective. He smirked as he looked over at her legs, gracefully crossed in her miniskirt.

The limo wasn't hard to spot the, the only stretch limo in the parking complex, the Shark wasn't known for subtlety. Catherine had been instructed to dress up and sexy as well. The plan was simple, here was hoping it came together. With all the changing out of personnel for this mission Erich had a slight concern for the capabilities of his associates, but as always, he was quite sure of himself. Dressed in his white tuxedo, the only color the red rose on his lapel.

M
    Meriale

Lovisa was walking into the garage wearing light blue jeans, white long tank top and a red thin unbuttoned cardigan with a black purse hanging over her arm. The blond hair was set up in their usual short ponytail, but today kept no bobby pins or hairspray her hair strands in place.

She had taken the bus most of the way instead of driving her car. It had been a fine evening and she needed the psychological promenade from the bus stop. The message she got was short. A place and a time. Actually, she should probably not go to these meetings with strangers, but on the other hand... She was already dead. What was the worst that could happen? Her fear of death changed from day to day, but right now ... she felt more curious than afraid.

The woman looked around inside the parking garage and suffocated an urge to shout hello... Then she saw the limo and almost wondered how she could have missed it. That was ... It could not be ...

Once again she got the feeling that she appeared in a movie. It was almost too absurd.

I should have had other clothing on me. That's what I need. A plastic surgeon and a photo model's wardrobe. How does everyone else? Are all multi-millionaires?

She took a breath and began to walk with so casual steps as possible towards the luxurious car.

R
    Regi

Parking garage. Of all the scary places people could decide to meet, it had to be a parking garage. Plus, the amount of information he was given beforehand was far to little for comfort. He parked his car on one of the upper levels, and walked down, looking for clues about what might be going on.

For the evening he wore a dark denim jacket, a flannel shirt and black jeans. The collar was popped to hide his pale skin as much as possible without it seeming suspicious, and he walked with a brisk purpose, avoiding the few mortals he encountered going down the parkinghouse.
    He grinned to himself as he saw the car. The huge limousine was probably there for a reason. He was definitly not dressed for the occasion, but it'd have to do. Snapping the fingers on both hands in his pockets, he started to walk towards the car. Still with the same steady pace.

Catherine Keyes

PRE

It was an attitude she had been working on fixing, that subservient look that she got when she was busking in the park; but after a single phone call from Mister Erich Passions her entire evening was changed. He had said “Sexy.” And although she had no idea what he had chosen to call on her for the evening for, she knew what that word meant to him.

And what it meant to her.

Light, airy chiffon and silk in tan and black encircled her body showing off her long legs, her hair was left long and tied up in a fairly complicated knot, and small silver and feather earrings skimmed her bare shoulders.

She knew that this at least would do, and as she approached his limo with the practiced, precise strides of a dancer with a purpose. In a wave of a hand the door was opened for her by one of his people before she slid into the car along side the Daeva in his White suit.

Good Evening, Mister Passions, you requested my presence?” She could feel his presence, though the beast provided no commentary on the Shark in it’s path; likewise she could smell the faint smell of his Ghoul, though her eyes had ignored her presence.

Angel of Darkness
    M

The Shark smiled up at his Mekhet. "Yes Miss Keyes, glad you could join me. You look ravishing." He looked past her at the other two figures approaching his limo. His beast roared out. The Shark smelled blood in the water and it was time to strike.

The lawyer motioned for the two to join him in the limo, with a friendly smile. FUCKING NOS! I WILL EAT YOU.... err... calm Erich.

"I take it you two are the assistance that Miss Villiers had said was coming... Apparently you're missing some key information, nothing that can't be fixed. We'll just have to pretty you up a bit." His friendly demeanor never changed as he backhandedly insulted how they were dressed. All ready his ghoul was pulling out make-up, waiting approval to begin work on Meriale.

R
    Regi

His fist clenched, and he forcefully pressed the Beast back from confronting the vampire. He managed a smile with grinding teeth. So, Lovisa was here to. And quite a bit of other people. He recognized a woman he had seen earlier at the Avalon. He really had no way to tell if she was alive or dead though, but he assumed that she was a vampire. And she masked herself with bloodtricks. Great. That was a relief.
    Then the beautiful man spoke, and Jonas had to push down the Beast once more. Oh, how he wanted to throw him down of the ground and stomp on him untill he could stomp no more. He was suprised however how quickly the Beast subsided, as he forced it down into his chest again.
    -"Better yet, we could brief us on what this is about?"
    His glare did not extend to the ghoul approaching Lovisa. What was this about? The prettying up? Shit Jonas. Relax. He laughed, and smiled towards first the vampire he did not know to be a Mekhet, and after that to the new Deava. Lastly, he nodded and smiled to the Ventrue.

Angel of Darkness
    M

The Daeva raises an eyebrow.

"I was informed you had been briefed. Very well then, first I need to know where your talents lie. Can you sneak into a place undetected? Such as say... a ship that is currently docked at the Marina?" Erich smirks as he glances at Lovisa.

"This won't be a problem will it? We simply must maintain a certain appearance for this plan to work."

Q

Matteo Guarnaschelli

Presence 3 (Artsy)
    Blood Potency 1

Mortal Status:
    Culture 1 (Musician)

Vampire Status:
    Invictus 2
    Nosferatu 1

The sounds of another car can be heard coming up to the level of the garage where the others have gathered. It's a decent enough ride, little blue sedan only a year or two out of date. The car pulls into the parking lot, stopping a few spaces away from the limo. The young woman driving the car steps out and gives a polite nod to those gathered as she goes around and opens the front passenger door.

The man who is seated there does not move at first, one hand clenched as he wrangles his Beast into submission at the presence of the other unfamiliar Kindred. Once he has the lion tamed once more he emerges, wearing a suit similar in style to Erich's but black in color with a dark green handkerchief tucked into the pocket and a silver pin shaped like an acanthus thistle attached to the lapel. A pair of sunglasses round out the ensemble, the tint light enough that he wouldn't run into things but dark enough to occlude his eyes.

"Evening." He nods to Erich first, then to the others gathered. Some of them apparently hadn't gotten the memo about the dress code... "Needed to stop and get something along the way, so it took me a moment to get here."

Pre-scene Feeding
    Matteo Guarnaschelli, Nosferatu of the First Estate
    Base: Presence 3 (Artsy) | Blood Potency 1 | Italian Accent | Curse: Soul-Piercing Stare
    ECXXV: Blood 3/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    The Trojan Limo: Blood 5/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    A Gath????????????????????Item

Catherine Keyes

PRE

At the approach of the two and one Catherine carefully kept her beast locked away in it’s covered cage, never letting whatever strain might be caused by it’s thrashing to show on her face.

Catherine looked at Erich, she had not been told of a sneaking mission, but she supposed that it wouldn’t exactly be for her. The Shark knew that she was not that sort of Mekhet, at best Distraction was more her style. Although the ghoul advancing on the girl was something she found funny, after all Catherine had been under Mika’s hands before.

She moved slightly towards the furthest door, she could feel her own mind being altered my the Nosferatu that were entering the car.

Oíche mhaith, Gentlemen and Lady.” Catherine said with a musical tone in her voice in addition to her accent. “Mister Passions, will that mean that I will be playing arm candy this time?

To whom, she did not know, but she knew of The Shark’s organizational skills, and she was more than content to let him choose how this would work, after all, he held the cards.

R
    Regi

-"Undetected? Probably not."
    Master supression techniques. How cute. That would be... two or three of them? The two newcomers show up with the wrong clothes, due to lack of information? This really reeks. He was actually glad that he noticed them. It gave him some kind of idea of what he was dealing with here. This was probably the beautiful man needed to feel his worth. Something stirred his Beast. The presence of a newcomer? He had no time for that. He pushed the Thing down into it's hole, his eyes never leaving the Deava.
    -"I feel as if I have been withhold some information regarding this one. And as you say, a briefing sure would help. If I got it explained to me, I am sure I could help somehow."
    He lifted his hand. A gentle gesture, but it was still urging the still waiting ghoul to hold. You are not afraid of this man, Jonas. If he messes with you, show him your True face and make him piss blood.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread