Ended
Watch

Sandra Dee's Bar-B-Que

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    j
    jehboi

Alexander frowned at the request, but not because of the poser - no, he mentally chastised himself, he should have brought Matt a copy of the Testament of Longinus. The Cole's notes version would have to suffice until he could make a gift of the Word.

“Well, the basic history is rather straight forward and written down in the Testament of Longinus, our most sacred text. In his own words, he tells of how he, a Roman centurion, self professed sodomite, gambler, debauchee, and son of a whore, pierced Christ's side with his spear... and as he did so a drop of His blood fell to his lips...” he paused for dramatic effect, and to gauge Matt's general reaction before proceeding.

“At that moment he was marked by God, eternally Damned in His service. Later, he was visited upon by a messenger of God who proclaimed the understanding of the Predation.”

Alexander raised his coke, not so much drinking it, as wetting his lips with the liquid, “Over time Longinus took on disciples, those who would carry on His work. Like us. As to our goal... to serve the Predation, and see that all Kindred do likewise.”

T
    TheRedHeadGamer

Matt would seem to stare at Alexander intently as he put his fork down on the plate, taking in what he was saying word by word as he explained the whole story about Longinus and such it all seemed pretty weird to him, but at least it made sense to a certain extent.

"Now you talk about this Predation a lot, what exactly is that?"

Looking behind his back, he would seem to be looking around the area for the Waitress, not wanting her or anyone else listening in on their conversation. He was always nervous in situations like this, his fucked up looks seemed to attract looks and curious people a lot. Seeing nothing of real importance though, he would quickly lift his coke up to his lips once more, to wet them again before placing it on the table.

j
    jehboi

Alexander chuckled softly, ”Predation? Honestly, it is a fancy word for hunting, to prey on the Kine. Speaking of which…” he made a motion with his chin, drawing Matt’s attention to the waitress who stood bashfully near the kitchen door towards the back of the establishment.

”If you’ll excuse me… I’ll be right back” he offered a coy wink of explanation and slid from the booth. His eyes fixated on the waitress*,he made his way, or rather strutted his way to 'Leanne' making sure to give her a good show along the way.

”Hey…” he began, his cool – if not slightly cheesy words- fading to a soft, intimate whisper.

Rolls: Seduction (Initiation Phase)

Leanne shook her head and laughed at his initial onslaught, a move that only brought out his “big guns”, he pouted; his best imitation of a sad kitten. Among the hushed remarks, and playful chuckles, the odd phrase could be heard, ”C'mon baby, it's just you and me… you said the cook's gone home .... no one will know... he's cool babe...”

Rolls: Seduction (Extended Phase)

He was either excessively charming, or his persistence finally wore her down: Leanne pushed backwards past the kitchen door with a beckoning smile, drawing Alexander out of the dining area.

Rolls: Seduction (Extended Phase) & Feeding

Not longer after, ok, almost twenty minutes later, Alexander emerged from the kitchen. There is something about a Kindred who has just fed, a bounce to their step, a crispness to their features, a radiance to their being, almost like the existed in High Definition.

Approaching the booth, his face took on a mixture of sheepish embarrassment and confident conqueror – the confidence brought about by unleashing his inner predator – the embarrassment he explained: ”Sorry I took so long.. I must be having an off night…” he attempted a bullish grin, ”Did you want to leave, maybe find something more to your taste?”

T
    TheRedHeadGamer

As Alexander went into the back room, Matt would roll his eyes underneath his glasses and stand up. Taking his pie and coke he would walk over to the trash and toss them both in, with a uncaring manner as he quickly adjusted his sunglasses. After Alexander had emerged from the back, he would give him a quick glance and give a slight smile.

"Yeah if you don't mind, I have just the place in mind too"

Taking a moment to scratch at his shoulder with his left arm, he would begin to make his way over to the door and open it stepping to the side to allow Alexander to go through it.

"A nice little hell hole, on this side of town full of some asshole I can get a quick fix off of"

j
    jehboi

They say that vampires don’t mature, that they remain emotionally stunted from the day they were embraced. Perhaps it was this lack of growth, or maybe it had just been a long time since he had hunted with another, but as Matt revealed his plan, Alexander exuded the excitement of a 21 year-old on the town.

He rocked on the heels of his feet, a goofy smile beaming on his face. With the prospect of violence co-mingled with feeding his Beast roared with unabashed predatory fury.

”Lead on Mr. Grim, let’s go find you a snack. And don’t worry, I’ve got your back” he declared, smile sliding into a devilish grin as he cracked his knuckles.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.