171 - 180
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Sticky Situations

Page 18 of 19 First ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 Last

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

Jeremiah nods in agreement with Kevin and Steel. <<SkyWasteFall Remover felt that we had intruded upon the domain of the Sky Court. We convinced it that we were just moving along and getting as far away from Sacramento as possibly. The Anshega are howling that they own the city.>> Teeth gleam as Jeremiah growls quietly at that.

<<SkyWasteFall Remover and the Sky Court are sympathetic to the Anshega. Belligerently sympathetic if SkyWasteFall Remover's words mean anything. I suggest that we give the airport a wide margain until things are more secure. Then we can determine how to handle them.>>

Sam had followed up in rearguard with Elaine. The fucking Sky Court was giving her headaches; and the damn whatever the fuck that was supposed to be SkyWasteFall Remover or whatever.

It just spiked anger that she didn’t need clouding her judgement.

Instead of speaking, she followed the motions of the others working -- There was no need to give a report when there was work to be done.
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

It takes about 20 minutes of work to get the wolves cleared from the webbing, and securing the area. Down in the tunnel they find another wolf trussed up in webbing, and free him quickly Thibodaux
    There is still more to explore deeper in the caves, but for now, you have a secure area.
    Aeneas finds himself still unable to move, but he can now slowly talk.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Aeneas
    Aeneas

PRE

"You mama! Wha' hit me? I gotta cold feelin' in ma gut..." the Irraka drawled, drooling.

Firebringer

PRE

Firebringer glares at Aeneas, a distinct growl to his voice. <<Azlu venom, and you're lucky to even be alive after that stunt you pulled. If you can't handle the site of a Shartha without trying to tear into it, let someone else do the scouting. There's a place for heroics; that wasn't it.>>

A moment's pause, and he shifts his focus to encompass everyone. <<I felt the locus while exploring; it was a bit farther south, and powerful. We'll be in much better shape when we secure it. Let's go.>>

Without waiting for a reply, he turns, picking his way back toward where he remembered feeling the locus' pull.

Elaine seeks out Sam's eyes, looking for input, and proceeds after Firebringer if she does not receive any contrary indications from her. Her pace is deliberate, and her footfalls are gentle when she proceeds towards the Locus.

She resists the urge to nip at the heels of any slowpokes.

T
    Thibodaux

Still stiff and sore from the experience, "Thank you for cutting me loose." Cord smiles, "I thought I was spider food for certain." He stretches for a moment and then reflexively shifts to Urshal. He follows after the rest of the wolves quietly.

Puck Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Tony hunches over as he once again assumes his Urshul form. With Aeneus and the new guy safe it was time to move on. Healing could wait for the locus, and Firebringer already gave the order to move out. With a nod to his elder he lopes off after Firebringer.

1 suxx shift to urshul
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-07-21 14:08:15 Tony Ward rolls 4 to shift back to Urshul (Sta+Surv+PU). (10 Again) 2, 9, 5, 6 1 success
    Just your friendly neighborhood gulmoth!

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Jim starts to follow the others, when he realizes that Aeneas is not following. Isn't really doing much in the way of movement.
    "Come on, up you go." He tries to lift up the other wolf, but with his pitiful strength even in Dalu, he is unable to. <<A little help here?>> He calls out to the group, as he struggles to move his fellow Meninna.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Steel sighs. Seems that Jer and Kevin's warning is being ignored for now.

Hopefully there'll be more time to listen once they actually get to the locus and sort all this out. Hearing Jim shout, the rahu looks up.

"I got this," he volunteers, giving his packmates a quick wave. "I'll take up the rear this time with the injured, alright guys?"

He lets out a little chuckle before heading over. Kneeling down, the brawnier werewolf starts dragging Aeneas back up.

"Eight-legged freak did a number on you, huh?" Steel asks as he assists the poisoned wolf in moving.

Page 18 of 19 First ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 Last