Ended
Watch
61 - 65
DISPLAYED
(Hostel Hi) Tales of a Body

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
    W
    WakingDream

Impulse raises his hand as Idun offered a ride. "I'll ride witcha. I guess I can try to check to see what happened at wherever it is we're going to." he strokes his chin thoughtfully. "But it'll be easier with mage sight activated, i think."

Temporal Eddies = 3suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-07-14 23:01:27 Impulse rolls 5 to Temporal Eddies (10 Again) 9, 10, 6, 1, 7, 10, 3 3 successes

Orpheus had to hold back a smile as Vae just walks up to the body and just tears the knife out. He took it as a 'you're thinking too hard into things, just keep moving' sort of message. Nodding in agreement, He says "Right, let's go." while taking the container from Vae. This wasn't the time to be standing about, there was a murderer on the lose and he'd be damned if he didn't do something about it.

Idun

PRE

"No problem." Idun says to Quincy. Then glances at the other two, saying to Impulse upon him mentioning using a spell concerning Time, "When will you be done?"

W
    WakingDream

Impulse shrugs. "Well, I can't start until I know his time of death. Know anyone that can help with that?"

Gathering the evidence and making travel arrangements, the Mages all leave the building and continue on their business.

Scene over. Next installment will be up shortly.

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
Closed Thread