Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
(1305) Gallows and Miach

Miach

PRE

Looking at the podium where Toren had been making his speech, Miach started to worry he would be able to gather all nominations before his time was up. Once finished with Gallows, he only had Orpheus left... surely he could still do it !

Taking out the notepad in a rush, he turned back toward the charming Moros "Looks like, yes..."

He then leaned forward, quickly whispering his question so that it wouldn't easily be overheard. I've been tasked by the Hierarch to gather the names of the various Cabal's members, as well as the Cabal's nominations for the Sentinels and Heralds position. As the Representative of the Catalyst, could you please help me with that ?" he asked, then smiled at the man while holding the pen, ready to write down it all.

Miach

PRE

When pointed out in front of the assembled Awakened, Miach nearly blushed, but remained composed. He looked around and smiled at his fellow Mages, then turned toward Avalon, and showed her his right index while gently shaking his head, hoping for her understanding. Still one more to go. If Gallows gives me his list now !

He then leaned toward the unmissable Moros, whispering to him in a rush.

"I would really appreciate if you could give it to me now... please." his tone was under control, but in it crept a slight edge that an experienced man like Gallows would perceive.

PRE

Gallows raised an eyebrow--he was surprised Miach had been tasked with the job. Not that he thought the man incapable, he just hadn't realized that Miach had any sort of relationship with Avalon. "Sure, I suppose I can speak for our cabal in that matter," he said. "Quick question, though, arrogant as it might sound--do you know if we are allowed to nominate ourselves?"

Miach

PRE

The tall mystagogue smiled broadly at Gallows's words.

"Sure, go ahead. I hope the prospect didn't deter anyone from the Archangels to nominate themselves for the Sentinels positions, for instance." he then leaned forward again, and whispered.

"I've nominated you for Herald already, if you want to know."

After all, the man had a way with people, and seemed intent on promoting an all around sound Consilium, if you believed in the name they'd chosen for their Cabal.

PRE

"Thanks, Miach," Gallows said, smiling. "It's good to hear that from someone who isn't in my cabal. I'd like to nominate myself and Toren for the position of Herald." He thought for a moment, pondering. "For Sentinel...I would like to nominate Vaeltia."

Miach

PRE

Miach nodded and smiled. Gallows had more than earned his nomination. The Acanthus quickly scribbled down the names, ad went on "Any other two names you'd like to nominate for Sentinel ? Otherwise, I'm sorry but I'll rush to the Mimir's Well Representative, I'm behind schedule..." and he offered an apologetic smile. He would hear from Avalon, if her smile was any indication.

PRE

"No one specific, no," said Gallows. "Sorry if that makes things harder, but no one has particularly stuck out to me as wanting it. I'd rather not add in other names just for the sake of nominating more." He nodded in the direction of the other cabals. "Go ahead, it's fine."

Miach

PRE

"Don't worry, there's no problem." Miach replied with a heartening smile.

It was at that time that Animus made his announcement, which left the Acanthus with a smile. He had been at the Rage, and he wondered what the former Hierarch would teach his apprentice...

"Thank you for your answer, I gotta go then. See you later." and with a last thankful nod to the Moros, he strode toward another gathering of mages.

Miach has left the Scene

PRE

Gallows will return to the main scene

Closed Thread