Ended
Watch
51 - 56
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Train-ing

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
    L

"I need to meet Mother Duck. Oh," Chantay picks at the sleeve of the light jacket she has on. Her current outfit was taken from her camping gear, durable clothing that she didn't mind getting dirty. "And someone mentioned that you could dedicate my clothes or something so they don't get ruined when I shift?"

"Caleb will handle that. The rite needs your blood though, not a lot, just enough to mark you clothes. You don't ahve to worry, you'll heal quickly and it won't stain."
    He indicated to Bull Rush to do that.
    "Once that's done I'll lead us across."
    Now where did that bit of reflective metal go we used last time?

Bull Rush
    Bull Rush

PRE

Bull rush walks up to chantay, shifting to Dalu form, and scratches her hand sharply, without any warning. He takes the blood and start smearing it over her clothes, chanting in a language she can only barely understand.
    this took a little long

It takes him a little longer than last time, but by then the damage has been healed on her, and her clothes absorb the blood.
    "Done." He nods to himself, a little disappointed in his inability.

L

Chantay spends a brief moment examining her clothes following the ritual, then flashes Bull Rush a grateful smile, "Thanks."

She watches Casey looking around for a few seconds. Then remembers a snippet from one of her crash courses on how to be a werewolf. "Oh, a mirror helps cross into the Spirit World right?" She starts rifling through her purse, soon pulling out one of the compact cases of make up that all women seem to carry around. Flipping it open, she revealed the small mirror set into the lid. "Will this work?"

"Yeah, thanks," he said taking the offered mirror.
    "Ok, we're going to be crossing the guantlet, the barrier between the spirit world. I'm going to be the pathfinder, the one to bring everyone across, rather than each of us go individually."
    "Just hold on, it can be disorienting the first couple times."
    Caey waited for everyone to gather round and then pulled them through the icy tension of the Guantlet.

Pathfinding

Vigil
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow

Continue here.

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6