1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Train-ing

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Bull Rush
    Bull Rush

PRE

Bull rush lets the other members know that tonight is the night that mr. train bastard should be back.

He waits outside of the building until they are assembled in Hishu form.

Casey arrived. He'd had to request the night off from his job, which meant his weekend was a shambles. Still the train spirit needed to be taken care of, especially since they were letting Mother Duck use the locus it needed to be safe for her.

Christian Linch
    Christian Linch

PRE

Christian moseyed on up with his backpack on.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"So, what do you guys think we should do about our train friend?" His job was to get them to do stuff. And if he didn't get one of them to take a leadership role soon, this wouldn't end well.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Brutus jogged his normal route, past the trainyard. He looked out over the silent track, (not for first time). Shapes moved in the distance, huddled round a Large Building. They looked odd gathered there.

Brutus stopped his jog and sat down on the curb to rest.
    Let me See, Let me Hear.
    Let me See, Let me Hear.

Brutus directed his will, saw himself, but different, and applied the changes. Th Abyss called out but Brutus ignored it.
    He felt his eyes itch, his ears move, and his hands grow heavy. With sharp clear Eagle Eye and Orange Tiger Ears Brutus Tried to see just what these mystery people were doing. Carefull not scratch himself with his new claws.

Christian Linch
    Christian Linch

PRE

Oblivious

Christian bites his lip before speaking. Drive it off? Or can we maybe convince it to be a guardian? I'd feel safer if Mother had someone to protect her. Would it be willing to do that or would we have to kick it's ass again?"

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"I doubt it would come to violence again. It exists at our mercy, we should show it the respect we would show to a defeated rival.". (Perception chekc to notice our skulker?)
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Ever get that feeling like someone's watching

Casey was about to say something when he noticed the man on the curb off behind Christian. The man looking intently at them, wearing some, what are those? Ear mufflers? Orange head phones?
    He looks a little familiar.
    Have I passed while on patrol before?
    Whatever the case it might get hairy and Casey didn't want curious spectator running around trying to get himself hurt.
    "Someone's watching." he said "Caleb stay here in case the locamotive shows up before Christian and me can get rid of him. Talk if you can, yell if you can't."

Oh no, He's been spotted! Brutus feels himself begin to panic. Not becouse he is afraid of strange men wandering around an empty Train yard in the dead of night.

No he is afraid of what they might see. He curses himself for not wearing pullover hoody. That would have been easy. These Sleepers were going to force poor Brutus to drop the spell he just thread together. Claws could be hid in pockets. His enhanced vision mistaken in the dark. But round orange ears? If only the spell wasn't all or nothing. Each part depended on the whole.

Any wolf looking closely would notice the orange 'earmuffs' dissapear as if they were never there. Brutus grumbles to himself as he watches Casey start in his direction.

((No Active spells))

Bull Rush
    Bull Rush

PRE

If Bull Rush's ears could have flattened in anger, they would have. This was important damnit. Who the hell would interrupt at this time of night in the middle of nowhere?
    "No problem."

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last