Martha , Dillon , Velma and Michael continue here
    Pre2 (scholarly), BP1
    Aspect of the Predator active everywhere because Deputy
    Status(Academia) 3 (PhD Scholar)
    Sanguine Scribe of Terror
    Default Vitae: 9/10

B
    Beej

Adjusted now, Teo took stock of the room. He did notice that Ms. Star, Martha and the Reeve had converged on the new man, or perhaps everyone had converged on Martha? At a glance he could not tell what exactly the circumstance was.

zip
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-05-20 13:36:19 Teo rolls 5 to Wits2+Emp3 (10 Again) 7, 7, 1, 1, 1 failure

Passions was lingering at the edge of the Dance floor, undoubtedly waiting to grab the ear of the Prince for some reason. Then an oriental man sitting off to the side grabbed his attention. A new comer? He does not look familiar. Perhaps a new Dragon? He does seem to have a 'scholarly' air about him. Circling around court, Teo smiled as he neared the stranger. The man's beast drew hisses of challenge from the Spirit and Teo clamped down on the creature. For every protest you utter tonight I shall force to watch three acts of charity. Teo mocked the creature.

"Good evening sir. I am Brother Teodor Raluca. I do not believe I have seen you at court before." he nods in greeting and stops short at a respectful distance to the stranger.

Shinji Dai

s
    shinji_dai

Shinji sees the man approach, as he does so Shinji's Beast rises up and hisses and spits at the man, Shinji just forced it down. "I told you, not tonight, and especially not here!"

Shinji stands and gives a respectful bow to the man, "Good evening, Brother," Shinji said as he mulled over the title, was he part of the Lancea Sanctum, no matter Shinji thought and continued, "my name is Shinji Dai, and I am new to this Domain. I was hoping to find the Prince and let him know there is a new Kindred in his Domain. My Sire taught me it was the polite thing to do."

Shinji sat back down and motioned for Brother Raluca to sit if he would like. "I would also like to hear more about this Domain. Especially..." Shinji trailed off as he wasn't sure if this man was Sanctum or not, the Sanctum rarely felt cordial to his particular covenant, he cleared his throat even though he had little reason to and continued, "especially the status of the Circle of the Crone, to which I belong, or at least I did in Berkeley..." He wondered whether they were in good standing in this Domain or if they would accept him, if not then he might have to find a new Covenant to serve.

"I've also heard of the Ordo Dracul, though my Sire never belonged to them and hence I have had little contact with their teachings." He had been a servant, and a good servant, to his Sire and that meant never even looking at another Covenant besides the one she belonged to.

"And I'm rambling now, if I kept going I'd probably ask about each and every covenant" he said a little nervously and gave a nervous chuckle, "please, Brother Raluca, you seem to have been here longer than I have, if you could point out the Prince at the very least I would be extremely grateful."

B
    Beej

Shinji and Teo continue here

F
    Forged

Jason knew Avalon was the right place as soon as he stepped inside. It had only taken him a day hovering on the periphery of Sacramento before he found the signs of an Elysium. He had wanted to make a good first impression, but with both his stomach and wallet close to empty Jason had to make do. He had pawned his travel gear for a light blue dress shirt with a grey vest and matching pants. He wished he could remove the look of death upon his flesh, but did not want to risk loosing control in front of anyone of importance. If I'm lucky they have a buffet.... if not hopefully I can grab something on the way back to the hotel.

As Jason reached the bottom of the stairs he froze. His Beast roared and screamed, trying to get him to flee. It had been months since Jason had seen a new kindred and to see so many other Beasts made it hard for him to think. If you want to eat, you will behave. After a tense moment Jason regained control and a bit of composure, then entered Elysium proper. He skirted the edges of the event trying to get a feel on the night, it seemed like a friendly meet, or as friendly as the Kindred ever get, but Jason did not want to step on toes by approaching the wrong person. Instead he props himself against a chair and begins to look over the crowd, his eyes lingering on the more beautiful creatures a bit longer than they should.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella makes her way into the Court area, having helped Martha with security checks of the building. That done, she is ready to mingle, and pauses in the doorway of the gathering, allowing her Beast a chance to get out its frustration before quickly pulling back on its leash, caging the upset Beast. Her attire for the evening was a black strapless dress, nothing too flashy, but with just enough edge to look good. A smile upon her face, she makes her way into the gathering of Kindred, a bow of respect is offered to Asa as her eyes settle upon him first. Once that was done, she scans the crowd for any new faces, a smile is offered to those she recognized.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

m
    moreau

Dr Drake stepped into the avalon, having exchanged his usual faded suit with somethin a little more upmarket. His fists balled as he entered the court central, so many diffrent beasts, so many unfamiliar faces, and so...free. The lack of boundries in the place gave him a sensation akin to freefalling as he was repulsed by how odd it felt to not feel the comforting weight of institution on his shoulders. He felt his beast rage, and his expression locked Remember what happened last time, didn't enjoy that did you and the anger faded back to it's quiet smouldering in the depths of his head.

His cheek gave a little twich as he took back control of himself. He moved around to the sides, keeping out of the way of anyone who looked important, trying to ignore the chatter and scanned the crowd for something to take his mind off things for the present.

Dr. Swift heads into the Avalon after checking his coat, hat, and cane at the door as is his custom. Also per his normal custom he pauses for a moment, admonishing the beast to cease it's stupidity, before heading down to the Elysium. As he does so he finds himself shocked by two things.

First, the sheer number of unfamiliar beasts catches him off guard. It was only a few weeks ago, or feels like it, that we were here for an official court. Where did all these strangers come from?!? The second shocking thing is how many of them he wants to tear to pieces rather than cowering in fear. Certainly the normal cluster of court officers causes him no shortage of grief, but the new comers almost all make him want to run down the stairs and scatter them like a flock of pigeons caught in his territory.

Well, that's certainly new. Is this mine now? Of course it is not, but then again maybe it is at least in part and in a way.

Normally Dr. Swift avoids court like the plague, only showing up when he is required to do so, but with the current uncertainty in the Circle and the other disturbing rumors he had heard concerning various pillars of their society, he thought it might be best to come and see what was true and what was not. Glancing around, he surveys the room for familiar faces among the crowd of strangers.

P
    PWong

Lee paused at the foot of the steps, his coat and weapon politely checked at the door. He keeps his aviators on hand, even though he removes them and stores them in one of his pockets. His smile at the feeling of other vampires (the tick-tick-tick of weights on a scale measuring out his Beast's fear and aggression like an accountant) is cold and fails utterly to reach his eyes, lined with circles as they are. He's pale, even for a vampire, and while his clothing is on the rugged side, it's clean even though he looks exhausted.

"Excuse me," He says, approaching an exotic looking woman ( Daniella Sage ) in a strapless thing who doesn't trigger his Beast and seems to be scanning the crowd for something. "My name is Lee Day. I'm looking for someone official to speak with tonight."

B
    Beej

With Shinji Dai in tow, Racula made his way across Court and over to his Invictus Cousin. As he neared, he was confronted with another person seeking the Bailiff. No Demon, a new cousin perhaps? Teo mused. "Pardon the interruption Bailiff Sage, sir." he nods to the new comer. "Mr. Dai, who I have been had the good fortune of speaking with, also wishes to speak with you about Acknowledgement for His Majesty's Domain." Teo gestured toward the Crone behind and to the side of him.
    Daniella Sage

Page 4 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last
Closed Thread