Watch

The Overlook at The Citizen Hotel

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7

Claire Edmonton
    Claire Edmonton

PRE

Claire has had her fill of fawning pretense for the evening, she decides, Before they bore me into sleep for a decade. Her polite smile holds for Star and Stone but she does not reply to their latest bits of rambling. As amusing as the pair was, perhaps she should enjoy their company in shifts her next time with either one.

Yes, that should suit.

And Harrington seemed inclined to offer a door to walk through, right out of this increasingly rather droll gathering.

"Indeed, it does seem to be getting late. I should take my leave, as well. It has been a pleasure to meet you all. Good evening." With such pleasant formalities as she deems appropriate out of her way, Claire rises and saunters from the building.

Claire Tunt leaves the scene.

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Presence: Bewitching ●●●●●
    Striking Looks: Tempting ●●●●
    Distinct Voice: Honeyed ●●●●
    Velma Star

PRE

Velma just smiles quietly at Alexander’s question, it was the right answer to offer.

When they start disbanding someplace else she just reclines herself slowly in her chair and nods politely in return, both to Kassidy and to Claire.

When they both seem to be gone she cocks her head slightly to the side waiting to see her cousin’s reaction, almost as if slightly intrigued by what he was about to say.
    Velma Star*
    STATUS CITY: Harpy ●●● | STATUS DAEVA: ● | STATUS INVICTUS: Lady ●●

j
    jehboi

Alexander merely watched the man-woman speak and then depart, all through his bowed lashes. Kassidy had obviously misunderstood him, or perhaps he had not expressed himself well enough - it was known to happen from time to time. Inwardly the neonate shrugged, dark tendrils of his Beast wrapping about his chest.

And then Claire departed, and he was alone with his cousin once again. He did not look at her, not at first, but said after a pause, "Apparently I have offended our 'friends'" he suggested, but seemed more amused than perturbed, "I forget sometimes that there are some of us who... enjoy the company of Kine beyond the needs of .. sustenance... ".

He thinks a moment, then giving Velma his full attentions, "If you are one Ms. Star... I have likely offended you as well, would you care to leave my presence?" the last phrase is spoken with a lyrical, playful tone.

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Presence: Bewitching ●●●●●
    Striking Looks: Tempting ●●●●
    Distinct Voice: Honeyed ●●●●
    Velma Star

PRE

Velma chuckles lightly covering her mouth as if restraining herself from laughing laud.
    “Well, nevermind them!” the succubus waves her hand in a dismissive way.

”I would certainly like to put your dancing skills and your good looks to good use. There would of course be benefits for you… I’m not actually hoping you do it from the bottom of your heart.” there is an all knowing smile in the songstress face, the matter of factliness with which she approached the subject should at least help make her intentions clear.

"The Ember, you, I and the Herald should meet!"
    Velma Star*
    STATUS CITY: Harpy ●●● | STATUS DAEVA: ● | STATUS INVICTUS: Lady ●●

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.