Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
A Cold Wind Blows

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    D
    DamoclesImpaled

Jason held his right hand close to his body and silently wished he had learned a Contract to regulate his body temperature. There was still a dull pain and he was quite certain that there wasn't proper blood-flow. Mental note: punching those things is a bad idea. I should probably invest in a knife. An iron knife. He put his hand into his left armpit to keep it warm as best he could, shivering slightly from the jolt of cold when he put his hand on his torso.

As he moved away from the scene as best as he could, he leered at the man. "Thanks for the help. Now could I get some answers?" Jason was doing the best he could to moderate his tone but given his recent shocks it wasn't a successful endeavor. "Firstly, what the hell was that thing? It sure as hell didn't look like it belonged on Earth, I can tell you that much." Given their situation, Jason wasn't necessarily in a position to demand answers especially when he gave such meager thanks to the people who had just saved his life. In his mind the situation could have been handled without interference eventually. Whether that was true or not remained to be seen.

Angel of Darkness
    M

The swordsman chuckles as he approaches the group. "Of Course I'm fine. So what was that? And what's going on here?"

He raises his eyebrow at the Canine's questions.

"I'm sure that it's obvious that thing has escaped from the Hedge."

Glacies, I think.” The man said as he moved the woman away from the fires. “Did you see anything?

It seemed the species, yes.” The woman’s accent filter through her words. “But why were you here? You are hurt, yes?

They were of the Others. Just another creature and one that couldn’t be allowed out.
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Angel of Darkness
    M

The Shadow chuckles.

"I'm fine. Don't know about Spot over here though."

D
    DamoclesImpaled

Jason glared at Bravura before holding up his frostbitten hand for all to see, flexing his fingers as best he could to regain some feeling.

"I'm just fine and dandy." He growled. "Nothing I can't walk off." The numbness in his hand begged to differ, but Jason kept silent about that.

"I don't know what the hell Shady is doing here, but I was given directions to come to the Four Seasons. Guess they weren't accurate directions, seeing as this is just a heap of rock."

The man looked to the woman for a moment, his eyes a bit of a shocked surprise, but he as well as she could see his mantle. “Why don’t I direct you to the Forge or something. The Four Seasons have been a bit out of sort since the Dragon.

D
    DamoclesImpaled

OOC

Jason raised an eyebrow at the mention of a "Dragon" as if it were something he was just supposed to accept without explanation. Being a Changeling meant a lot of weird things happening, he accepted that much, but there was only so much he could take without having it explained.

"Well, that kind of depends on what the Forge is and what kind of dragon you're talking about and just how 'out of sorts' things are. You'll excuse me if I'm not comfortable trusting those I just met." At that he eyed the Spring Courtier. Especially if they treat me like an animal and stick their sword anywhere near my head.

Angel of Darkness
    M

The Shadow seemed to be taking everything in stride.

"The Forge? Lead thew way then." He grinned the dog. "C'mon Rufus relax."

I'm just gonna close this here, DamoclesImpaled feel free to PM me later about a continuation. Likewise you too Mike

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread