Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Bailiffs Meeting

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    S
    Savnok

Albert arrived at Avalon's Elysian Fields dressed in his signature navy blue suit. He knew the Lady Au Pair would arrive soon.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella made her way into Avalon, eager for the meeting. She had been out patrolling, and close to being done when the call came in.

As she makes her way down the stairs, she pauses at the bottom, both allowing her Beast a moment to growl in challenge of Alberts own Beast and for herself to smooth the lines of her skirt. Once she had enough, she pulls back on its leash and puts a smile on her face, making her way over.

“Good evening Mr Sawyer.” She said.

Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Chase Ankers
    Chase Ankers

Presence ••• (charming)
    Striking Looks •• (handsome)
    Blood Potency •
    -Blush Active in Social Scenes-

PRE

Chase pulls up to Club Avalon shortly after the others, dresssed in sleek black this evening. He had intended to speak with Daniella after his recent appointment to Bailiff, and now seemed as good a time as any. He exits his vehicle and walks confidently to the back stairwell to descend into the lower floor and Elysium. He is met with a pair of Kindred, the Bailiffs already gathered in the commons.

Though Daniella concealed her Beast, Chase could feel the pressure of a rival in Albert. They had met so many times already though that it seemed hardly a challenge for him to ignore the monster within. Still, he reminded himself not to forget what Albert was and could be one night to come.

"Lady Au Pair Sage. Bailiff Sawyer," says Chase in greeting. "Just the two I was looking for."

S
    Savnok

As Daniella's beast remained hidden, Albert was pleased to see the gorgeous Bailiff. For what it was worth, Sawyer was noticing a pattern amongst the Kindred. Must be a Clan discipline... he thought to himself.

The neonate smiled, "Hello Lady Au Pair Sage, so good to see you tonight," and then his better-looking cousin chimed in.

Sawyer's left hand clenched into a fist, and he quickly concealed in his pocket as if trying to silence his phone. As the urge to maim the Ventrue's handsome face was suppressed, Albert politely addressed the fellow Lord, "Bailiff Ankers, what a pleasant surprise." It was oddly coincidental, then again it was the Elysian Fields. Kindred were bound to come and go.

He turned toward a conference room, "Shall we sit down to chat?"

I've moved this to Danse, as there's really no reason for it not to be there

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniellas Beast took notice of Chases approach, bearing it teeth in challenge, Daniella simply smiled as he approached, “Mr Ankers, how lovely to see you this evening, you have wonderful timing. We were about to sit down and have a meeting about the recent positions, you are more than welcome to join us, since it includes you as well.”

She then turns back to Albert, “Good to see you as well, I was so glad you called for a meeting. Lead the way.” She said with a nod of her head, eager to get the meeting started.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

S
    Savnok

Albert did as requested by the Au Pair, quickly finding a room for the three to chat, he opened the door and gestured to Daniella, "Ladies first."

Chase Ankers
    Chase Ankers

Presence ••• (charming)
    Blood Potency •

PRE

Once the Kindred were situated within the meeting room, Chase awaited Daniella to sit before taking his own, sitting with a relaxed posture. "It is indeed fortunate then, for that was my purpose as well in seeking you out. It took me by surprise that I was offered such a position, but I have no intention of slacking off in its role. Our duties are security, correct? Of the Masquerade, of keeping the peace among us, am I correct? I can see no greater purpose than reducing such risk in the Prince's Domain." The Lord was straight to business, addressing the Lady Au Pair primarily with his inquiries.

"First and foremost, I wonder if already have duties in mind for us, and if you could clarify, the differences between a Deputy and a Bailiff. It was my understanding they are both crucial functions of security in the Domain. I just don't want to step on anyone's toes when it comes to responsibilities."

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella smiles and nods to Albert as he holds the door open and makes her way into the meeting room. She selects a seat and sits down, eager for whatever either may have to say, and she imagines they would have questions as well.

When Chase begins to ask questions, she sits forward in her seat, giving him her full attention. “Our duty is to the Mistress Keeper of the Domain. Our duty is to greet any new faces we see while out on patrols or while within the walls of one of the Elysa. These duties are similar to the deputy’s in that we perform nightly patrols, working to help keep the Domain safe and secure. We are to coordinate with the deputies and to provide swift aid to them if they so require it, and they will do the same for us, providing aid to us when in need. The deputies answer to the Reeve, and we answer to the Mistress Keeper.” She answered, pausing briefly, “Our main duty is to meet new faces and provide them with any information they may need. While meeting new faces within the Domain, especially while here in Avalon, you can provide them with the presentation. Which I will be more than happy to show you both and go over it more in detail. We work closely with the Mistress Keeper to make sure the Acknowledgments go as smoothly as possible. Be friendly when meeting the new faces, ask them questions, and get to know them.”

Chase Ankers
    Chase Ankers

Presence ••• (charming)
    Blood Potency •

PRE

"Ah," says Chase, sounding relieved by the information and understanding. "That does sound quite manageable, Lady Au Pair. I think my manners have much improved thanks to your advice last year, so I believe greeting and inquiring new faces will be of little difficulty." The patrols were quite different, though if he had a deputy on hand then he would have less to worry about if they ran into any threats.

"I wouldn't mind understand more of the presentation details, though I am familiar with Herald Villier's flip-chart. I imagine I'll have questions, mostly about dealing with the hostile or Kindred with irregular personalities, but it can wait until after." Most of the presentation as he knew it was quite straightforward, but he had never felt obligated to enforce it before and he wished to observe it with an altered perspective.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.