Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 10/11
    Willpower: 4/4
    Health: [][][][][][][]
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

A flicker of movement from Hildegarde's eyes suggested she had understood what Teodor had delivered. Apart from that, the motionless Lord could have been a statue or a doll for the amount of movement (or lack thereof) that she made. She let the silence draw out, either because she had little to add, or because she wanted to see what the other newcomers had to say.
    Blood Potency 3|Vitae 11/1|Willpower 4/4|Health 7/7| Doll Face

M
    Meriale

It took a little while for Lovisa to understand that she thought something felt wrong. It was like something was ... unnatural. Her gaze wandered on to the other woman and somewhere at the end of the monk's speech began she to understand. She was so ... stationary. She might not really thought about it if not for Jonas twitchy manner that was a contrast to her inanimate one. So what did it mean? Lovisa's sire had told her that the older she would become as a vampire, the less she would move herself. She would eventually stop breathing. She'd forget all the little details that people took for granted. Winks at the proper places, jerks, twists ... all the body did. But did it mean that Hildegarde was ... really old? She swallowed and got more respect for the woman.

She must be over 200 years. Or ... How quickly did one forget to be human? Well. You have more important things to think about. Brother Raluca.

None of what he said made ​​her feel more for an organization than the others. But she felt that she really needed to be a member of any.

So what are you gonna do, throw a dice?

The thought made ​​her feel ill, even though it was not seriously addressed. She understood in a way why her sire opted out of this. It was a big step to becoming ... dedicated, to something like this. She would have no social foundation to stand on if she changed. So ... maybe she had to go to these people he was talking about and ask them to tell her more about their policies.
    Though it ... maybe just put her in even worse light.

Why does it feel like no matter what I do, I will be a loser in the end?

She realized, however, that the old man did not want to talk about Ordo Dracul now.

"Thank you so much for taking your time and provide this information to us."
    She nodded slightly to Jonas and smiled at the fatherly man.

"I understand that Sacramento's social scene consists primarily of elysium meetings and covenants. I'll definitely think more about where I would be at home. "

Now you repeat yourself. Stop it.

"So, that said, I'm glad you take the time to talk to us. May I ask what you do more during the day? Or the nights I mean. All of you three? "

She nodded at them all in turn.

"I work as an art director or graphic designer, primarily through the internet now. So when I'm not doing my income then I like to read. Follow some television shows. I would love to go to the theater more than I do. And I have a fascination with street names and why the streets are called what they are. "

Please, please Lovisa. Can you be more shallow than that? It's VAMPIRES you talk to. Not ... some sort of presentation on a dating company. They do not want to be your friend.

"But ... No. "
    She swallowed and felt she was incredibly embarrassing. But she could not think of any way to save the situation.

R
    Regi

He too looked at the beautiful woman. He could not quite figure her out. She was so incredible inreactive, he had not ideas how to start to unravel her. Much more time like that and he could start to think of her as furniture. The thought scared him. Don't ignore the vampires.
    -"Err... Well."
    He scratched the back of his neck, and looked at the floor for a second or two while thinking. What was he doing these nights?
    -"I am between jobs at the moment."
    He looked up, and smiled to the three other vampires. Then he chuckled, and continued.
    -"I am a businessman, you see. And currently I am looking for new... ideas... for investments." How was he going to put this without making it to obvious that he was so very freshly embraced? He could not very much say that he had to move his money from the scenes he needed to attend during daytime for? Or the ones that needed any kind of extended travel?

Hildegarde Bingen,
    The Liberated Puppet
    Hildegarde
    Scene Info

Skeleton Keys: Closet

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 4/11
    Willpower: 1/4

Skeleton Keys: Cotouri

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 6/11
    Willpower: 3/4
    Health: [_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_]
    Resilience Active

Theatre Night

Blood Potency 3
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I do nothing," Hildegarde said by way of answer. She flowed into a new posture, chin on hand, elbow on knee. Her eyes, focussing on those opposite, came suddenly, sparklingly, alive.

B
    Beej

Nothing apparently is a pattern. he though looking across at the other Dragon. If she were Ventrue her behavior could be explained as evidence of her descent into classic Ventrue madness. "Investment Mr. Stenman?" Teo turned, his interested peaked. Or at least it appeared to be. "An acquaintance of my mine, Bailiff Ankers runs internet company in the city. I believe he is always on the outlook for more investors." The mekhet then realized he did not have his satchel and thus did not have Chase's business contact information. "Unfortunately I do not seem to have his email on hand. I could pass along your interest to him the next time I meet with him, if you would like."

Refocusing on Lind as she politely thanked him for his time, Teo prepared a polite 'It is not trouble' when she mentioned art direction and graphic work. Curiouser and curiouser. The Dragon's attention became sharper. "Graphic design? Would this be with computer programs or more traditional mediums 'uploaded' to the computer?" he leaned ever so lightly toward the woman.

M
    Meriale

She nodded cheerfully when Jonas got a business proposal from Brother Teodor. The young vampire did not think her fellow countryman would have a problem with finding new income in the city. Her father had always said that it was difficult to get ones first fortune, not to multiply it.

The head nodded a little more thoughtful when Teodor spoke to her instead.
    "I work with both. I'm not an artist or a computer pro by any means but I'm more trained to work in marketing and communications. Many work in advertising agencies or for example authority communication departments. I work more on a consulting basis. More now after my condition has changed. Smaller jobs for the company at a distance. The main part is usually that you should obtain an appearance on a product or sign or whatever it is ... that is easily understood and that gets the message across of what the client wants. A visual representation of ideas and messages simply. So it is very much about the placement of text, balance, color, contrast, movement, pattern, proportion, proximity, repetition and surface ... a lot of psychology. Another example is to work at a magazine or book publisher to make a proper image of what they want to convey.The photographer takes the pictures, the journalist writes the text and the graphic arrange it so that it looks good together. But now ... I am babbling. And sounds like an abstract from a catalog.To answer your question. Yes. I work in the computer and with pen and paper or whatever it may be. Photographs ... fabrics .. with what gives me inspiration to represent the client's values ​​and message. Primarily pen and paper though. And a critical, analytical mind. "

She laughed and then breathed unevenly out and smiled at the man. That was a remarkable experience in the lungs . But it ... made her think about the other woman.

"But you do not work, Miss Hildegarde? What do you like to do in the evenings? "

She might not have a job right now and was ... too old to know how she was going to enjoy herself. But ... she had to do something during the day? Or ... was this the future that awaited Lovisa? Rigid, unchanging, immobile, unresponsive.

R
    Regi

That was is. Hildegarde was somehow insane. He had a hard time to project any human template on her. He was aware that he would never be mortal again, but he still thought of himself as a human, who just got turned into a vampire. Hildegarde shook that illusion for him a bit. It was not very comfortable. Was that what would become of him later down the line? Barely moving. Passive. A sleeping vulcano ready to erupt at any time.
    One problem at a time Jonas. First get though your first year. That is what she used to tell him before sending him away. His greatest challenge would be to get through his first year. Most did not, he was told.
    -"I'll be sure to have a word with him, then. Sadly I can not say I know very much about the internet. Apart from using it." he shrugged his shoulders a bit, but still gave Raluca a approving smile. A Bailiff even? Someone who made a name of themselves, who probably was not keen to be known as someone to screw people over. This was indeed interesting.
    -"If you believe he would be interested, yes, please let Bailiff Ankers know. I'll make sure to share a word or two with him on the subject."
    He then turned his attention to the graphical designer. He looked at her with interest.
    -"One thing I learned, is that presentation often is be-all end-all when it comes to selling something. A great idea does not sell without a great handling. Even the dullest information sheets are somehow thought out by someone. Well, at least the successful ones. I'll be sure to remember you should I need a graphical designer who is awake the same hours as I am."
    He patted the outsides of his pockets with trembling hands.
    -"Sadly, I did not bring any of my cards. Do you have any number, for future reference?"
    His interest was sincere. His waking hours was a huge problem for him nowadays, and every competence that he could access during the night was a huge relief, a burden falling from his shoulders. The attention turned to Hildegarde again.
    -"Yes. Do you have any particular interests?"

Hildegarde Bingen,
    The Liberated Puppet
    Hildegarde
    Scene Info

Skeleton Keys: Closet

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 4/11
    Willpower: 1/4

Skeleton Keys: Cotouri

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 6/11
    Willpower: 3/4
    Health: [_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_]
    Resilience Active

Theatre Night

Blood Potency 3
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

"What do I like to do in the evenings?" Hildegarde's doll-like countenance locked, expressionless. As the moment dragged, her eyelids began to flicker. One of her feet started to shake tap rapidly. Then, the Lord blurted: "I continue my studies. At present I am establishing my... haven." She straightens then, her hand sliding down to soothe her leg: a striking gesture because it is so human.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.