Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(1305) Ariande & Reverb

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    B
    Beej

Yeah this isn't awkward Great move, walking up with the whole 'I'm Shmucky the Clown who got your highly trained and useful Guardian killed'. The 'I see' references passed by Reverb cause really at a certain point you needed get over it. At least from Ariadne

"Thanks." his left eye-socket started itching. "I'm.." he looks down for a second and then back up. "I know Samuel leaves a bigger hole than I would have. Lotta people are good at research and books, not so much being a Guardian. If there's stuff you might need help with..research..looking into stuff..like someone doing bad mojo in corporate side of things...I can help with that." he pauses. He knew it wasn't his fault. When shit when down Sam and Noctina wiffed as hard as he did.

Why do people have to keep dying around me? Awake, see the Lie. See Lie eat person next to you. Dance for invisible men in the sky.

@Ariande

Idun

PRE

"Hey Reverb, Ariande. I hope I'm not interrupting anything..." Idun says upon getting close to the pair. She sports a slight worried look upon noticing the look on Reverb's face.

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Ariadne smiles a sad smile as Reverb talks. "Samael. Well being a Guardian has its risks. Every Order does." She takes a moment to breath. "I'll keep that in mind. Just keep yourself in one piece ok?" Idun approaching pulls Ariadne's attention. The Thyrsus gets a smile and Ariadne shifts to turn the conversation into a triangle.

B
    Beej

"Right. Thanks." Reverb nods. Idun's arrival a God send. "Hey Idun." It probably sounded like a lame greeting, it did to him. On the flip-side the head Guardian wasn't crying or telling him it was his ass that he got Samael killed, so it was a big plus in his book.

Idun

PRE

Idun relaxes a bit, saying, "So, how have things been with you two? I've been doing rather well, been busy with the clinic."

Miach

PRE

Seeing that Ariadne was with two persons he knew rather well, Miach didn't hesitate very long, and walked toward them with what he hoped was a friendly smile.

"Good evening Ladies, Reverb. I hope you don't mind if I chime in quickly ?" he started with, giving each a nod, and an even more relaxed smile to Idun.

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

"Busy but good as well." Ariadne replies to Idun after giving a small nod to Reverb. She shifts to give Miach space as he approaches. "Not at all." Ariadne replies to the Mystagogue. This conversation is getting rather interesting no?

B
    Beej

"Hey Miach." Vincent says with a head bop and looks at Medstar a little expectantly.

Miach

PRE

"Sorry Ariadne, may I steal you for a private word. It will be but a minute. It's about the proceedings of this evening, nothing more." Miach dared ask her, hoping to do his tour as quickly as possible.

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

PRE

"Sure. If it's not a problem?" Ariadne looks at Reverb then Idun in case either are opposed. If they aren't she steps aside for a private word with Miach. Though why he's asking about tonight's proceedings she isn't sure.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.