Ended
Watch
31 - 36
DISPLAYED
(1305) Animus, Dash, Impulse, and Orpheus

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Miach

PRE

Striding in from his meeting with Gallows, Miach quickly joined the gathered willworkers, and made no pretense to socialize more than strictly necessary.

"Hello all. I hope you're having a fine evening ? Sorry to barge in, but you heard Avalon...

Orpheus..."
    and with a nod to his fellow mystagogue, he walked a step to the side, and took the notebook and pen he had been given by the Hierarch.

"Could you please tell me the names of the Mimir's Well members, as well as your Cabal nominations to the positions of Herald and Sentinel, please ?" the Acanthus was obviously eager to get this going, and he more often than not looked behind his back to the stage where he could feel Avalon waiting.

"Doing well, thanks. Yourself?" Orpheus habitually responded as Miach comes in. "Oh, Ah sure." He says, following Miach off to the side.

"Right now there's just Toren, Kiko, and myself as far as membership." The Obrimos lists, giving enough time for the Acanthus to write each name down. Then he begins listing the names of their nominations

"For Heralds, The Keepers of Mimir's Well have nominated Gallows and myself, for Sentinel, Vaeltia, Leo, and Animus."

Miach

PRE

There. It was as he liked it. Precise and quick. But a missing name still hurt.

"Thank you. I will faithfully relay this information to Avalon, along with the others." he said to his fellow mystagogue with an appreciative nod.

He was about to move toward the podium, but paused and turned back. "You got no news from Aenigma, don't you ?"

He and the Warlock had had a rough start, but had worked along well afterward, and Miach had been saddened to learn he had been gone.

The Obrimos frowns and shakes his head. "Nothing, sorry." Despite how little he knew of Aenigma, Orpheus was nonetheless saddened by his departure.

With that, he takes a look at the others, and with an "Excuse me" he wanders away from the group

Orpheus returns to the main thread

Miach

PRE

His hurried talk with Orpheus over, Miach nodded to the other mages in the group "With your leave...", and headed quickly back to the Herald, his mission over.

Miach returns to the main thread.

Noting that the conversation was dying around her as the speeches stirred people up (or bored them away), Azure looks about curiously a moment, finishes the last hors d'oeuvres on her plate, and stands up.

Azure returns to the main thread

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread