Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
(1305) Avalon and Miach

Miach

PRE

Remembering his last meeting with the Hierarch, Miach wished she wouldn't have requested his help. But he had offered it, and meant it, so he couldn't go back on his word. He let him be guided toward the coatroom, already guessing what part he would play...

"Hierarch ? Uh... sure, right there with you." he said, trying to smile at the woman. Had she not been the Hierarch, he would have gladly gotten anywhere with her. As it stood now, though...

Omnia

Good.” Avalon said as she nodded to those passing by, “We should be having a bit of a vote later on, and I need someone I can trust to count the votes; however I also need someone to ensure that each cabal has made their nominations.” she said as she produced a pad of paper and a blue pen.

I want you to talk to each cabal represented here today, get the names of their members as well as their nominations.” she offered the pad to him. “Try to be subtle.
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Miach

PRE

Miach couldn't hide his feeling of relief that he wouldn't be asked to man the coatroom, and gladly took the pad of paper and the pen offered by Avalon instead. "I understand, Hierarch." the tall Acanthus knew there were only four other Cabals beside the Medstars, so he quickly scanned the crowd to look for their representatives. All four of them were already present. Good.

He staid put an instant, in case she had anything else to add. The subtle part got him slightly worried, for he knew he wasn't the best at such things, but he'd have to try, at least.

Miach

PRE

Since Avalon didn't seem to have anything further to ask of him, Miach quickly went on. "Well, with your leave, I'll get to it at once, Hierarch." The mystagogue doctor nodded to her and turned to go. He had four people to talk to before the actual vote.

Miach returns to the main thread.

Closed Thread