Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1305) Library Galleria

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 15 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... Last
    L
    LoneRanger

Mr. Rossi, after signing in, stays in the entrance, looking in a discreet manner around; he observes Miach. He watches others mage filing in. The Moros gives a quick look at Rubik (@Savnok) and nodding friendly at the other Ariadne, West and Vaeltia.

After the Epopt passes and goes in, he moves near to his comrade Stygian Willworker

-"Good brother Toren, please, count on me if you need any help."-

Kite walked into the Galleria in a more formal outfit than he usually wore – a black suit and tie with a bright white shirt. After entering, he stood still for a moment, carefully taking in and evaluating his surroundings. Then, without a word, he began to meander through the locale, hovering near one corner before migrating to the next, quietly and nonchalantly taking measure of all the people who were present and making careful note of any unfamiliar faces.

PRE

PRESENCE (6) ••••• •
    Gallows strolled in adjusting his suit, straightening his tie very slightly. He hadn't come straight from work, so he didn't have to worry about smelling like formaldehyde or any of the members of the cocktail of chemicals and fluids he dealt with on a daily basis. However, he had misjudged the length of his commute, and was a little worried about running late. As a result, he had dressed in a hurry, but he wasn't too worried about it. Thanks to his Legacy, he was looking good tonight--well, it was more than he was feeling good, and it shone through. He moved with confidence, smiling as he made his way through the doors.

He signed the name "Gallows" into the book with a little flourish--he prided himself on having a slightly more legible signature than most doctors did. Then again, he wasn't a practicing physician...he was a coroner. Maybe if he ever got a license to practice on living people, his signature would degenerate even farther.

"Hey, Toren," he said to the fellow Moros. "Very nice place you have here. Lots of new names, too--you mind if I take another look at this on my way out, see who else I need to meet around here?"

Cast at Sanctum

B
    Beej

Why does one wear a lime green suit? Because one likes to be a walking eye sore. At least that's Vincent's rationalization. Also having enough money to not care about taste also helped.

The venue was gorgious. Few things beat a good museum in Reverb's book. Then again some of the things that beat a good museum could be done in a good muesuem. There was something about having sex under a t-rex skeleton that just seemed epic to him. Call me a nerd.

Sauntering up to the registry Reverb scribbled down his name, scribbled being the operative world. It looked like an R attached to a smushed ball of wiggley-wobbely, timey-whimey...

Walking into the ballroom proper he looked around for a moment, taking it in. "Yep. Classy." he mumbled to himself before looking at who all was around. A number of faces jumped out at him several of which he needed to talk to. One he didn't want to technically, he didn't want to but it was one of those guilt things. Taking a cleansing breather he walks over to Ariadne and smiles which came across as uncomfortable. "Uh..hi. I'm Reverb..we..spoke on the phone." he opened lamely, suddenly feeling really dumb and oh yeah the guilt.

Cast in Sanctum

S
    Sabeleth

The trick to being fashionably late was making sure you were fashionable enough to be noticed, and not so late that everyone just thought you were being a jerk. In his best suit Halo pretty much managed to pull off the first part, and hoped he'd avoided the second.

Walking up to the doors with a smooth motion he extended a hand to Toren . The last time they had met Toren had been a bit, well, preoccupied would be kind, arrogantly distant would be closer to the truth. Still, that didn't need to be brought up right now.

"Hi Toren, long time no see." He gave a nod with the handshake and gave Gallows a warm smile. "Good to see you Gallows, nice suit!"

Spotting the ledger he moved to it and signed it as "Halo", throwing a little loop around the word for emphasis. There were a few names he didn't recognize but that was to be expected. Since he didn't want to interrupt Gallows and Toren any further he just gave them a little wave and moved into the room. Spying Ariadne already in conversation with Reverb he looked elsewhere for conversation, and saw Kiko ( kimura ). Having totally spaced out last time he saw her it seemed like a good time to try again, so he crossed the space and approached her with a slightly shy smile.

"Hey there Kiko. Name's Halo, we met at a party a few months back. Nice to see you again."

Precast spells; SupVis, 2suxx; Magic Shield, 3suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-05-07 13:33:06 Halo rolls 7 to Magic Shield [Prime + Gnosis] (10 Again) 3, 8, 10, 6, 1, 3, 9, 6 3 successes
    2013-05-07 13:28:41 Halo rolls 10 to Supernal Vision [Rote] (10 Again) 1, 2, 5, 9, 2, 10, 2, 3, 6, 7, 3 2 successes

Toren
    Toren

Presence •
    Status •• (Academics)
    Mysterium Status ••
    Consilum Status •

PRE

Uncarved "Hello, Uncarved. I am Toren. Welcome to the Consilium," Toren mirrors the bow as he replies to the Asian man. The press of Awakened continues as they move through the entryway and take seats or approach the buffet.

Vaeltia As West and Vaeltia enter Toren smiles and gives a subtle wave. "Vaeltia, good to see you," he says. "Thank you and enjoy the free meal," he adds as she moves to sign the ledger.

Mr. Rossi When Rossi approaches him Toren gives a friendly pat on the man's shoulder. "Question, always a pleasure. Actually, I wouldn't mind a little help. Could you greet some of the newcomers. I'm sure they would appreciate any attention you could give them. I don't know much about them, their Orders, Paths, or if they have any special needs. Just a quick hello to anyone unattended would suffice, thanks, my friend." Toren doesn't mind if Rossi declines the request but it would certainly help make the Mysterium seem involved with the affairs of the evening.

Gallows When Gallows arrives, Toren turns his attention to the coroner to reply, "Hello, Gallows, welcome. Yes, I'm glad we're getting such a turnout. I'd be happy if there were no more disappearances to sour the evening. As for the ledger, I'm afraid it's Mysterium property after we close the doors. But for now you're welcome to look it over as long as you don't obstruct anyone from signing it." The bald architect chuckles lightly, certain that Gallows had no intention to obstruct anyone.

Halo When Halo greets the Moros, Toren accepts the handshake gratefully, his eyebrows knitting together in a pained expression, "Oh Halo, yes yes, it's great to see you. I'm extremely sorry about the last time we spoke. I really don't know what came over me. I hope you don't think ill of me because of it."
    Oblations: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
    [Moros Meeting] Active Spells: Ward, Speak With The Dead, Grim Sight | WP: 5/9 | Health 8/8 | Mana 9/9 | Def: 2
    [Library Galleria] Active Spells: Supernal Vision, Unseen Aegis | WP: 5/9 | Health 8/8 | Mana 7/7 | Def: 2

k
    kimura

Vaeltia A small smile and bow of her head at Vae's remark "It is indeed Kiko, I hope you enjoy yourself and to you as well Sir" the other was towards West

Halo "Yes I kinda recall you some so please pardon the hazy memory, I've slept since then" she added with a hint of humor

Turning back to Vae a moment a puzzled look crossed her face "Sparking?" then realization hit her like a hammer to the skull as she shook her head some "I don't know why but I suppose somethings can't be helped I guess." though at the mention of "Guardians" Kiko simply bit her bottom lip a moment but said nothing save for excusing herself to go find a place to sit finally.

Hopefully that fixes to put here where she needs to be

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

West watched Vaeltia sign them in. A small bit of him noted her shorthand; he highly approved. A faint smile crept out -- be it due to the OCD propriety of their initials being alphabetized, or that they made "VW", or both.

At the talk of shooting, his arm pressed ever so slightly against his side, feeling the weight of his weapon. Not that he was going to use it, just... because it came up.

Living in a powder keg and giving off sparks...

"Um, hello. Yes."

He thought that was the proper response. Had Kiko asked a yes/no question? He wasn't sure. He was still a bit perplexed by the outfit. He made a mental note to ever, ever be self conscious about he wore to Consilium again -- Ariadne be damned.

West belatedly offered Toren a wave.

Fuck me. Another Consilium where I haven't met anyone.
    Nimbus

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Beej "O, hello. I think I've seen you around before." Ariadne takes a moment to set herself into the right mind set. Namely one that isn't sad.

"I'm glad to see that you recovered."
    Now its Ariadne's turn to for awkward moment.

B
    Beej

Ariande & Reverb continue here

Page 4 of 15 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... Last
Closed Thread