Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1305) Library Galleria

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 15 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last

Toren
    Toren

Presence •
    Status •• (Academics)
    Mysterium Status ••
    Consilum Status •

PRE

Toren bowed deeply to Avalon as she approached, composed and polite. "Not at all, Hierarch Avalon. Let me know if you have need of anything," he says quite sincerely before turning to greet the other guests who had acknowledged him.

"Miach, good to see you. I'm wonderful, thanks. I'm excited for the evening." The remark was quick and casual, not meant to be drawn out as Miach turns to notice their newcomer. Toren did not retreat far from the entrance, still intent on observing the faces and being available for Avalon, should she take advantage of his offer of service.
    Oblations: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
    [Moros Meeting] Active Spells: Ward, Speak With The Dead, Grim Sight | WP: 5/9 | Health 8/8 | Mana 9/9 | Def: 2
    [Library Galleria] Active Spells: Supernal Vision, Unseen Aegis | WP: 5/9 | Health 8/8 | Mana 7/7 | Def: 2

L
    LoneRanger

Mr. Rossi arrives afoot from the nearby , his car parked away in the area nearby the Sacramento city council. He moves with calm steps toward the Library. The Moros opted for an elegant suit with an appropriate choiche of black shoes. Once arrived at the entrance his gait mantains a sense of calmness.

Arriving to the gate held by Toren, he nods to him with a gentle gesture. Each to his own, the necromancer thinks as he spots Miach near the architect. He bows kindly to both of them, and smiles at them.

-"Gentlemen, hello. Thank you for the invitation to this nice event. I am pretty sure everything will be fine."-

He then proceeds to sign in the guestbook with his Shadow name: The Question.

rotes cast at home

W
    WakingDream

Impulse walks in with his only suit on. The same dusty thing he had worn to his passed interview with his cabal. His hair looked a little out of place in the formal setting, but he figured that that might be the case with others besides himself. He did want to represent his cabal in a professional manner, so he did what he had to do. He even had had the suit drycleaned earlier that day.

He nods at the bald mage as he walks in. "Hi! I'm new... Where do I sign-" Before he could finish his question, he saw the paper and pen. He grin sheepishly and jokes, " I guess on the sign-in sheet like everyone else?" A nervous laugh escaping his lips.

He spots Dash and Animus and waves at them. He gave Animus a curious looks, as if asking where Gallows was.

Watching from his seat as the others enter the room, Orpheus notes those that he knows, and doesn't know. It was about time he got to know everyone's names around here, he guessed. Looking around at those present, he notes the people he recognizes, and those that he hasn't seen yet. He spots the hierarch almost instantly, and gives a civil nod if she happens to look his way. Looking around some more, he notes Miach and the Question. Then he sees who he was told to be the former hierarch, speaking with one other person he had yet to know.

"Right, time to get up and socialize a little..." As the food on his plate had mysteriously disappeared, and by disappeared he meant eaten with the swiftness, clean efficiency of someone who grew up with either little to eat, or parents who refused to have their kid complain about how bad the food tasted. Setting down his fork the Obrimos gets up and makes his way to where Animus and Dash were seated.

"Ah, Don't mean to intrude, just putting names to faces. I'm Orpheus." He says, giving his best smile to the two gentlemen. Good start, polite, to the point. He was starting to get the hang of introductions.

Miach

PRE

Unused to being left to his own like that, Miach looked at Azure with no little surprise. No point dallying... the Enchanter shrugged, and turned toward the other mystagogues as they entered the place, The Question, Orpheus.

Toren seemed to have been named as the bouncer of the day, and he walked toward the bald man. "Well... since we're the hosts, I suppose I'm at your disposal should there be any need." and he smiled at the man. Everything seemed to have been planned and taken care of, but one never knows.

Avalon looked over at Miach, who had seemed to not see her. She looked up at her staff for a moment. “Good, Miach, follow me I’ll need your help with a thing or two.” she said seizing his arm and pulling him in the direction of the coatroom.

Please open a side thread Bigpaw
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Angel of Darkness
    M

Dash smiled at the his fellow runner and Arrow.
    "Yep, interesting faces here I see. I imagine a lot of these people have a lot of knowledge to impart. Knowledge I'll gladly soak up given the chance."

As Orpheus approaches Dash welcomes him with a smile.

"It's a pleasure. I'm Dash." He glances at Animus, carefully gauging his reaction.

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus returns Impulse's wave, and just shrugs at the curious look.

Finally he greets @Orpheus with a smile. "It's no intrusion, and always good to meet someone new. I'm Animus. How has the city been treating you, Orpheus?"

Uncarved
    Uncarved

PRE

Uncarved the Thearch appeared. On this occasion he came to the Consilium waring a blue suit (a little dated) that had been throughly cleaned and pressed. Admittedly it was a little tight on the shoulders but it had been the best available option. His freshly shaven pate seemed to gleam in the light.

"Hello. I am Uncarved." The Thearch offered the other bald man who greeted him with a respectful bow. Inscribing his name with a quick flourish he steps into the lushly appointed venue. Soon enough, he finds himself a seat. He does not look as though he will be sitting there long, however. Rather, he appears to be getting his bearings.

cast at home
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-05-04 22:50:04 Uncarved casts Correspondence rolls 4 to Space 2 + Gnosis 2 (10 Again) 2, 3, 8, 8 2 successes

Miach

PRE

Avalon and Miach continue >here<

Page 2 of 15 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last
Closed Thread