Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1305) Library Galleria

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 12 of 15 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Last

Kiko and Animus go Here
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Volos had walked over to the buffet as he was asked by his companion. But then Bell was never want for companionship, even if he wasn’t around.

Although it was amazing how much the girl could eat. He sighed at the slowness of the meeting and looked over at the new person who was filling up on cheese. ( Azure )

”You’re new aren’t you?”
    This is a generic account for moderating the Mage game/forums. It cannot receive messages and inquiries should be posted on your character sheet or messaged to the specific Mage ST(s).

Bell and Ixidor continue Here
    This is a generic account for moderating the Mage game/forums. It cannot receive messages and inquiries should be posted on your character sheet or messaged to the specific Mage ST(s).

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Striking Looks ●● (Fierce)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Mana: Full
    WP: -2
    Vae
    Adamantine Arrow, ObrimosSentinel

Status (Culture) •
    Status (Emergency Services) • [Officer Gideon]
    ST INFO

PRE

Avalon clapped politely, as she should, at Animus and Kiko’s announcement. She had known, as had a select few, and that made the surprise all the better. The Hierarch also saw Miach off to the side like a sore thumb trying to give her his completed task.

But he would wait until she was done with this part, just like he had made her wait.

And any new Cabals that wish to be acknowledged?

She let that question hang in the air for a moment as her eyes scanned the crowd and the whispering of the people at their tables. It was another of those moments where she really wanted a cigarette.

And then FINALLY she reached over and plucked the notepad from Miach’s hand and dismissed him without even a look.

Onto other business then.Avalon looked through the few pages that were written on, the expression of her face changing to incredibly blank and impassive.

For the two Herald positions our Nominations are Gallows and Orpheus , as those are the only two who are here today. Unless there are any last minute nominations from those a part of the community* and not in a Cabal, they will be taking the position as Herald.

She gave the room a moment of silence before continuing.

For the three sentinel positions our Nominations are Vaeltia , Animus , Leo Lockheart ( Xander ), and West as they are the only ones who are here today. Likewise if there are any nominations from the uncabal’d community you may speak now before discussions begin.” She held up a hand before anyone could say anything and moved her eyes across those nominated. “If you do not think you could take the position you have been nominated for, or do not want to, you may deny the nominations, but do it now.

Speaking {0FAF0B} || Thinking {8340A8}

nimbus

Azure starts to nod to Volos' question as he came up and started talking to her, but turns towards Avalon's speech, where she should be directing her full attention. Most of it gets there, but the cheese and the person talking to her also receive their own shares.

After the end of the nominations, she's struck with the good fortune that she's already been talking to one of the Heralds and one of the possible Sentinels about cabal membership - brilliant. She swallows her latest bite of cheese and wipes her fingers on a cocktail napkin under her plate. Next, her fingers want to stray to one of her good luck tokens in thanks, but she decides against it given that someone is looking right at her and expecting a verbal answer, more than likely. Don't be a dork, don't be a dork...

"Uh, yeah. This is my first Consilium here. I'm Azure, nice to meet you?"
    she offers, combining her statement with her implicit question as to what she might call him in return. And despite the internal storm, she maintains a polite smile towards him.

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Pre 2 (cheerful), Sl 2 (honest)
    Mastigos, Apostate

PRE

Ermon stands near the buffet, and he cannot help but see Asure stuff herself.

I guess she is one of the 'eat when nervous' types.

He is about to speak to her when Volos approaches and the two start a conversation. And now it gets tricky. On one hand, he really wants to talk to the girl. She looks his type and there is all that cheese. On the other hand, a conversation between a man and a woman is the only one you shouldn't interrupt easily. Because there is, you know, flirting. Lots of it. Always. As long as the girl is attractive and the guy isn't too afraid of getting his teeth kicked in.

Still, he decides to take the risk and walks over to the two:

"Hi, I'm Ermon. Sorry to interrupt, but I overheard that you are one of the older Concillium members," - he looks at Volos. - "Would it be too much to ask if you could tell us what is going on?"

He then turns to Azure and smiles:

"And you should really try varying snacks, they really have a fine selection today." - somehow, he manages to keep the tone kind and sincere and not crack a smile.

He really hopes to be backed up by Azure here, because otherwise he'll quickly turn in the third wheel. He understands, of course, that Avalon is announcing the positions of officials, but some more details would be welcome. Like, who the hell are the people that were nominated.
    Alfred 'Ermon' Coldwell, Pre 2 (Cheerful), SL 2 (Honest)
    Mana: 8 WP: -2
    Oblations: 1, 2

Miach

PRE

Relieved that he had finally managed his task, Miach rejoiced that he didn't get publicly chastised. If it were to happen, at least it seemed it would be in private. It was not lost on the Acanthus that he was host to this meeting, as a Mystagogue, and tried to look like he remained at her disposal, should she need it. Hopefully she wouldn't.

And all the while, he kept looking toward the food and drinks with longing glances. If only he could share it. But Menwel was no more, and Esmeralda couldn't come. At least there was Idun, and a few other friendly faces. Not enough, not enough, though... he really knew so few of them, in the end...

Angel of Darkness
    M

Dash grinned at @Kite then Gallows before turning his attention to the Hierarch.

Once she fineshes speaking he glances around the room, picking out the faces she announced that he knew.

He waits a moment before raising his hand.

"Yeah, I nominate myself, Dash, for Sentinal."

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Striking Looks ●● (Fierce)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Mana: Full
    WP: -2
    Vae
    Adamantine Arrow, ObrimosSentinel

Status (Culture) •
    Status (Emergency Services) • [Officer Gideon]
    ST INFO

PRE

"I wonder what she's learning?" Leo whispered back to Vae. He had heard rumors of Animus changing shape into all manner of beasts, and the claws he grew during the field day didn't do much to dispel those rumors.
    Vaeltia shrugged at Leo’s thought, “Who knows, but I bet it’s awesome.” Animus wasn’t West, and West wasn’t Animus. She knew from personal experience that they had different teaching styles, and from what she knew of the Cat-Soul Kiko, she would thrive under the former Hierarch.

For at least one meaning of that word.

Kiko was blossoming into a beautiful young woman.

She managed to direct the Archangel Foster over to the food in just enough time to catch the end of a short haired man’s words and to catch Avalon’s announcement of the Herald and Sentinel positions.

Oddly I’m not really surprised by any of those, except the West nomination...I guess.” she said to Leo. “Hello, people.

And then Dash....

Just Dash.

She almost face palmed.
    Speaking {0FAF0B} || Thinking {8340A8}

nimbus

Uncarved
    Uncarved

PRE

His face a mask of composure and calm, Uncarved raised his left hand. "I also offer myself as candidate for Sentinel. If the Awakened Nation deem it fit." And with that he lowered his hand and inclined his head respectfully to the gathering.

Page 12 of 15 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Last
Closed Thread