Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1305) Library Galleria

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 11 of 15 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Last

Uncarved
    Uncarved

PRE

At the news Uncarved fixes his gaze on the new Master and Apprentice. He appears to be considering something. And then all he does is incline his head respectfully to them both.

PRE

"That was Miach asking for the Catalyst's nominations for Sentinel and Herald," Gallows said very quietly. "I had to take some initiative there. I apologize, but there was no time to consult--we can discuss it after the meeting, though."

Gallows nodded at Dash as he arrived. "Hey," he said, extending a hand. "Gallows, of the Silver Ladder."

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Kiko's ( kimura ) bow brings a smile to the older Thyrsus' face. After a moment's hesitation, he returns the bow somewhat awkwardly, before catching her eyes and dropping his voice to a more conversational tone. "You've been looking a bit out of sorts since you got here. Why don't you talk to me about it, and I'll see if I can help?"

L
    LoneRanger

Mr. Rossi looks around, examining the situation unfloding with Kimura and Animus. He cannot avoid to smile gently at the Master Apprentice, but they are too far possibly to notice.

In the immediate surrounding, Miach moves away and Gallows is contacted by another person the foreginer Moros recognises vaguely from a long long time ago... Back in time. Suddendly the second person is contacted by a third person. He coughs softly, putting his hand on the mouth, with the double intent of clearing his voice and catching the attention of the trio. DaveJ , Gallows , Dash

-"Gents, is everything fine, I hope."-

Miach

PRE

As soon as Miach had left the last Representative, he strode through the crowd to the base of the podium, ready to report to the Hierarch. Once arrived, he double-checked that he had all the information needed, and hurriedly added the nominations from the Medstars.

Content of the notepad

He gasped as he noticed the gaps in the report, but it was now too late to do anything about it. It would have to do... The tall doctor tried to catch Avalon's eyes ( Key ), and steeled himself for the stern look he was expecting.

After returning from his previous conversation, Orpheus takes a moment to observe as Kiko's apprenticeship is publicly announced. Honestly, the Obrimos couldn't make heads or tails of the two. He'd heard the rumors about the two of them same as everyone else, but he wasn't sure if it was just Kiko's quote on quote normal behavior or if there was more to it than that. They share the same path so I'm told, they probably get along like brother and sister... Yeah... He grinned despite himself.

messing the cuffs on his sleeves idly, and to think he almost forgot he was wearing formal clothing, Orpheus sits back down where he was before and took a seat. Content to watch the proceedings before engaging in more conversation. If nobody approached him that was.

Azure, rising from her seat with her prior partners in conversation scattered and all the cheese eaten up, is a bit at a loss for what precisely she should do now. Seeing no obvious persons with which to speak, and the official announcements under way, she slinks back to the appetizers to refill her plate. Looking about the room, she can't help but narate.

The mating behavior of the Mage is marked by the formation of monogamous pair bonds. Usually, an older male will seek out a female of sufficient adorability... oh shit, I wonder if anyone would catch on if my next book is about wizard romance? Should I think of another pen name?

Maybe I should actually talk to someone. After this cheese.

k
    kimura

Standing from her bow with a small smile on her face at Animus awkward try and words she nods slowly with a simple "Hai.."

As they started to move off she stopped and turned at the various praise she and Animus were getting, in their own way, as it showed on her flushed cheeks as she bowed her head towards everyone "Thank You everyone"

As they made their way slightly off from the gathering she lowered her voice once more as she looked at her Sensei "Have you ever had those feelings in which you are certain beyond any doubt something is wrong? That's what I feel now.. it's like.. I cannot put my finger on it but something has me spooked and I do not like being spooked..."

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus nods. "I know what you mean. It can be a really difficult feeling to shake when going into combat, for one. But, Kiko ..." He catches his Apprentice's hands, and looks directly into her eyes. "I'm not going to let anything happen to you. No matter how bad things may get, I will protect you. Can you tell me when this feeling started?"

L
    LoneRanger

Mr. Rossi gives a quick shuddering of his shoulder, perhaps the assembled mages needed some privacy. With a gentle smile accompanied by an hand gesture, and the most accomodating voice, he speaks to the small trio. a bit of a lame crept up in his voice.

-"Hi Gallows, nice to see you, here. Perhaps... your are busy with your friends, here. might I... suggest to have a seat?"

He then waited for an answer. While waiting for the answer, he gave a quick look around and noticed people around.

Page 11 of 15 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Last
Closed Thread