Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 16
DISPLAYED
(WiB) Cognitive Dissonance

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Jammer pauses as he considers Reverb's question, his head tilting up while he recalls something from his memory. "Oh, laas year, mabe. Yah, is laas Summa it come bout. Cha, brudda, wat mek ya tink it tan?" he replies with his own question with a semblance of surprise as the DJ continues to munch on grapes.

B
    Beej

One year? We got ourselves shot..Novemberish? So at the earliest B was pocking around in October. "When I was in Istanbul I heard of experiments. People trying to mess with Sleepers to finagle the Lie. Playing games in psych wards." Vincent rubs his jaw and his hand then drifts to his left shoulder. "The guns though..something doesn't really add up right. It does everything from make you study really well riddilin style to tripping balls and loosing your mind. And it shoots through your system fast as hell. Combined with the pain in the ass process of getting something Schedule 1'd, there's no reason to be sending out hit teams, quite the opposite." he thought out loud as he rubbed his left shoulder. "Thing is, at a glance my Awakening sounds almost exactly what some of these people went through, sans the going nuts part." He paused and then chuckled. "Well besides the part about worrying about the invisible men in the sky trying to get me."

Jammer puts a hand up after listening for a time. "Ray ray, ya cah guess ah ya wan, brudda. No one be linkin' up dehya so. It be ah I got fi ya. We dun? Stay fi da bashment if ya wan, I be headin' up ta da nest, aright?" says the Rastafarian with a tone that suggests he's eager to get back to his club. He walks leisurely to the door once more and puts a hand on the knob, ready to open it.

"Tink ya be up fi spinnin' some bash beats dis night?" he asks with a smile, turning to look at Reverb.

B
    Beej

Fairly certain Jammer was saying that was all he had and he wanted to get back work, Reverb scratched his forehead and then stood up. "Well, thanks for answering my questions. Still don't get why they made with the hit squad but..eh? Something will come along." he shrugged.

At the offer, Reverb smiled. "Sure man, I'd love to. Thanks!" He could look into things later. Hit the tables, hit the bar, hit up some numbers. It wasn't like Jammer was in on it and Bell was his the secret femme fatele just waiting to wack'em with a .38 special. Death by lollypop.

"Ah seh won, brudda. Rockas da club. Doors be openin' soon come." Jammer opens the door and holds it for Reverb until he follows him out. "Jus ease up till yah fit ahn ready, ah find yah way ta dah nest." Jammer turns left instead of heading back the way they had come from before. He waves idly without looking back to Reverb, leaving the Mage to his own devices. After reaching the door at the end he exits the hall through it and is gone.

This Thread is now closed
    The events here happened April 30
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread