Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

As Max descends the stairs, he catches the nod from the Reeve. ( Dillon Connery ) He returns the acknowledgement but lets the Gangrel continue his current conversation. There would be time to speak with Dillon later in the evening about pressing affairs.

As he moves a little farther into the lower section of Court, he watches as Chris approaches, with a woman who was unfamiliar to the Grand Wyrm. There's a slight shifting of weight from one foot to the other as he adjusts to the woman's unfamiliar Beast, but Max manages a slight smile as the Hierophant introduces Anabella.

He returns the bow before speaking to the two Kindred. "Good evening, Priscus Wooding ( Chris Wooding ). Going well enough, so far. Of course, it's only just begun..." Of course, that hadn't stopped trouble from cropping up at Court before...

As the other Mekhet introduces the unknown Kindred, Max turns towards ( Anabella Prieto ); studying the young woman for a few moments before speaking again. "Good evening to you as well, Ms Prieto. Always a pleasure to meet another member of the Order. Tell me, what title should I address you by?"

"I am but a slave," she replies, making brief eye contact before bowing her head ever so slightly towards the floor, "Eager to serve and learn."

If Anabella is a member of the Ordo Dracul, her wiki page should be updated. If she's not, she needs to roll Manip+Subterfuge to lie convincingly.

Wiki updated

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

'Oh indeed, the night is still young.' Chris smiles as he agrees with Max. They have both been members of the Domain long enough to know that quite everything is possible.

That said, the Hierophant remains silent, giving the two Dragons a chance to further meet each other.
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

PRE

"I... see..." Max's voice trails off for a moment, the thin Mekhet studying the female Kindred intently. He had some concerns about her sudden appearance, but those would best be investigated in private.

"Well then, welcome to Sacramento Ms Prieto. Tell me, have you had a chance to meet with our Seneschal for formal Acknowledgement yet?"

"I have not. I had hoped to address that this evening."

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

'Yeah, I'm not sure if we're.... allowed,' Chris isn't sure how to describe this, 'to go upstairs? I wouldn't want to be banished, exorcised or fall from Heaven the painful way.' He grins anyway, liking the theme.

'Otherwise, I think Covenant leaders can grant temporary acknowledgement?' Or is that just for Prisci?
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

PRE

Max shakes his head softly at Chris's words, chuckling softly. “I'm not sure either, Priscus. I...” He pauses as he feels his pocket vibrate, pulling his phone out and staring at it for a moment.

He sighs, then slips the phone back in his pocket. “Sorry about that. You'll both have to excuse me, there is a matter I have to attend to back in Florin.” He gives the other two Kindred a respectful nod of the head and makes his way out Court.

Max exits scene and soon after the city.

Ana looks positively stumped. Well, this is rather odd. I wonder...

"Is there anyone else I can speak with? Regarding my present status here?"
    she asks Chris, hoping for one last bit of mercy from him.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread