Health: 9
    Gauru

Size: 7
    Health: 11
    Urshul

Size: 6
    Health: 8

PRE

Chaplain, Ithaeur of the Suthar Anzuth and Beta of the Crusaders, returned to the den of his pack, tired and coated in dust, sweat and smelling slightly of smoke. Yet, he was smiling and a feeling of immense pride swelled in his chest despite the lateness of the evening. Walking through the front door of the refurbished warehouse, the place that was their shared living space, John went straight to the kitchen as he removed his brown jacket, grabbing himself a beer from the well-stocked fridge and cracking open the bottle, savouring the crisp taste as he waited for everyone else to show their faces.

C
    Cross

Nick Munroe did not take long to arrive at the kitchen. The big Rahu spent a lot of time there, be it cooking or cleaning or whatever it was Nicky did in there to get the food just so. He loved to cook. If anybody called him domestic, though, he'd introduce their mouth to his fist, let me tell you.

He rolled in and started up the grill almost reflexively, all set to make some fuckin' eggs. Delicious. Then he saw Chaplain. "'happened to you, Chaplain?" he asked, snuffing once. Smoke. Sweat. Dust. The only thing missing was blood. Had Chap been in combat? Munroe looked somewhat concerned, although that didn't stop him from cracking some eggs and getting the prep work for omelettes done.

Skaald shows up with the roar of a bike's engine. After a long day at work at his forge he makes a bee-line for the fridge, needing beer. He pauses for a moment as he notices Chap's appearance. He echoes Nick's thoughts, "Yeah, man, you look like you just had three of my days, but bad."

T
    Tyladhras

The drum of the engine of Blitzkrieg's truck could be heard as he pulled up outside. He killed the engine and got out. "So this is where all the cool kids hang out?" He chuckled as he walked inside.

Then he saw Chaplain. He was a mess but didn't look injured so he kept up the jokey-tone. "What happened to you?"

R
    Ryan Deshane

The bwamp bwamp bwamp of a motorcycle can be heard pulling up to the outside of the den. A horn sounds twice, someone wants to get in.

C
    Cross

At the honking, Nick quietly headed out to the garage door, opening it up. His eggs remained in their bowl. He would pepper them when he was done, and they would be fucking delicious.

R
    Ryan Deshane

Digger rides in, pulls the bike in, backs it into its spot and gets off. "God damn fucking garage door opener. Who put that shit up." Digger hangs his helmet onto the handlebar, "Oh yeah... me." Digger snerks. "Piece of shit."

Digger makes his way to the kitchen, "Hey, Chap, whats going on. You look like had a good time."

John Holt
    John "Chaplain" Holt
    Ithaeur, Blood Talons

Presence 3 (Devout)
    Glory 3, Wisdom 3, Purity 2, Honour 2, Cunning 1
    Trained Observer
    Auspice Blessing (Occult)
    Status (Police) 1
    Status (Clerical Standing) 2
    Dalu

Health: 9
    Gauru

Size: 7
    Health: 11
    Urshul

Health: 8

PRE

As the pack slowly gathered in the den, Chaplain greeted each one with a smile but when asked what had happened to him, he patiently waited, drinking his beer. However, now that Digger was here, the Ithaeur couldn't wait any longer. He was pretty sure Rawlins would be curled up asleep somewhere nearby.

"It is done," the Beta said with a proud smile before removing the slightly charred nightstick from the harness at his back. It looked nothing special but in the direct artificial light, it occasionally caught the light and glinted with tiny splinters of crystal. He laid it upon the table for them all to examine.

"A legendary fetish, bound to Patient-Hewer-of-Rock, a mighty spirit of the earth and protector of the crystalline caverns. Myself and Faithkeeper, ritemaster of the Shadow Seekers, sought this quest. We scaled a sheer cliff face, discovered the riddle of the pool and found a nest of Beshilu in the deep. We cleansed the caverns for Patient Hewer of Rock and in return he accepted our bargain to be bound, to offer protection in The Crusaders' war." He looked to the pack in turn before allowing his eyes to fall on Skaald. "I would like our ritemaster to brand me so the Lunes can see my Wisdom in this deed."

Rawlins
    Rawlins

PRE

Rawlins appeared.

Yes, the Elodoth actually appeared! Clearly the words "legendary fetish" acted as a sort of homing beacon for the Bone Shadow, because one moment he wasn't there...

...and the next he was. The general effect was helped by the fact his shaggy hair appeared to blowing in a slight breeze.

Rawlinss might have said something, if his mouth wasn't open and his eyes were wide with admiration.

Skaald grins broadly at his Beta. "That's wonderful, Chap! And of course I'll perform the Rite for you!" He pauses for a moment but then can't hold it in, "But you've got to tell us more than that! What does Patient-Hewer-of-Rock do now? And I'll need details if I'm going to invoke the Ithaelunim for you. They may not be quite so dramatic as the Cahalunim, but they're curious all the same!"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last