Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
Returning to Church

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 5 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last

Not a flutter of Cutter...

Billy spins on the spot, looking for that bastard, swiftly drawing his Colt in his right hand while taking his knife in his left. This could be bad.

ST asked for re-roll

Then again....

Once again Billy feels Cutter's presence behind him, and as he turns, he sees Cutter looks notably different. His entire body is covered over with a thick shell of congealed blood and bony thorns. His hand slashes down and knocks Billy's knife out of his hand, sending it spinning under a desk and into a far corner of the room.

Cutter is currently Def 2, with 2/1 Armor.

Play time's over. Billy unloads a round at the changed Cutter, the Colt sending small shockwaves of satisfaction through his arm as the autoloader barks in glee.

2 Bashing

The bullet strikes Cutter, chipping away at his bony carapace. In response, Cutter swipes at Billy's gun hand, striking the gun and sending it spinning across the room where it strikes the wall and falls behind a chair.

"No more toys," Cutter growls. "We play my way."

Damn, blast, bugger, bollocks....Billy goes over in his mind as he watches his COlt fly out of his grip. His eyes widen at the ramifications of such a thing and realizes he really needs to get to his Jeep. Keeping his stance low, Billy steadies to throw himself out of the way the moment Cutter strikes at him.

Wait for it, wait for it

Billy being completely on the defensive now, he is ready when Cutter attacks. He is able to dodge out of the way of the worst of it... but still takes a deep cut across the abdomen and lower right ribs, and Cutter thrusts forward with a deadly strike. Billy feels dead skin and muscle part.

Billy takes 3 Lethal.

Billy clutches his ruined stomach and a sudden realization hits him, the years of his Requiem weighing heavy on his shoulders. He could die this very night. It has what some people may call an epiphany, a moment of clarity. To the Ventrue, it was loaded with fear. Without a weapon in his hand to focus the Lord's power, he was less than useless. He had already devoted himself to avoiding the Scandanavian, and now held the entrails of his stomach from coating the church flagstone floor for his troubles.

Why must he always try to prove himself? he grimaced. He ahd no other option. He had to get to his Jeep and even the odds. He bolts for the door, hoping to Longinus for some divine intervention.

As Billy rushes off, he doesn't hear any sign of Cutter pursuing him.

Running from the church was painful and if his heart beat and lungs drew breath, they would be going like the clappers, feeding him the oxygen required to flee. Instead, he focused on his Jeep, his cache inside and the sweet taste of vengeance.

Reaching his vehicle with shaking, bloody hands, Billy struggles with the rear door before finally opening it. Rummaging through the trunk carelessly, he finally lays his hand upon the wooden stock of his shotgun and sighs.

"Lord watch over me and protect me in my hour of need, and grant me the strength to battle the heathens."

Billy spends 1 Vitae to heal 1 lethal damage

Grinning as he felt his body slowly repair itself, Billy looks round to see if the coast was clear, free from watching eyes.

Page 5 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread