Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Returning to Church

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last

"Care to elaborate?"

The Scandinavian opens his eyes again. He looks around in all directions - even upwards - then at Billy. He studies Billy for a few moments, his clenched hands shaking.

"You have somewhere more private to talk," he finally asks.

Glancing round the church, Billy recalls the small office he first met Inquisitor Fenix within upon his arrival to the city.

"Sure, come on." Standing, he bades the Scandanivian to follow. Billy doesn't remove his eyes from the man.

The Scandinavian doesn't reply except to nod his head wearily as he stands, then follows Billy.

Billy leads the man to the office and knocks poiletly upon the door, waiting for a few seconds to ensure it is vacant.

Nobody answers the door in question, and no lights are on within. The door opens readily enough.

Before stepping in, the man looks around inside the room, even leaning in to look on both sides of the doorway; upon entering, he looks behind the door before closing it. He keeps looking around rather than meet Billy's eye.

Billy observes the man with a bemused look on his face. If he wasn't the most twitchiest of twitchy blokes to ever grace my path.

Waiting for a few moments and letting the Scandinavian grow accustomed to his presence, Billy speaks, trying his best to keep his voice low, not wanting to make the man any more nervy.

"So, what seem's to be the problem? I'll help the best I can, but I've only just arrived here myself, so you will understand my position. How about at the moment, we agree I'm a concerned church-goer who can spot a problem when I see one, hmm?"

"I was hoping to speak with a priest... but this is good."

Looking at Billy, he says "So... the Sanctified believe we are damned, yes? But not in Hell... and we do God's work by hunting among the mortal men?"

"What do you know of the Sanctified, son?"

"Not very much," he admits. "I am trying to learn more about their beliefs, though, as I try to sort out my own beliefs."

Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread