Ended
Watch

Marina Meeting II

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    S
    Savnok

Albert sent a text message to Erich Passions and Lady Au Pair Daniella Sage Hello. This is just a friendly reminder regarding the meeting tonight at 10 PM. Same place, same topic. -A

Albert arrived at Avalon for their meeting regarding the investigation of the Marina. He arrived sharply dressed in a brown suit. The Ventrue knew he'd run into Martha Villiers ( Chrisie ) soon enough.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Aware of Albert's meeting, Martha, cane in hand, with map rolls under her arm, made her way over to see who was present.

She decided to send a forwarding text to Vincent and Bradley Doyle ( panik ), just in case they were around and happy to join in the mission too.

Martha is not dressed for the event: as usual meekly and sweetly attired in an English school uniform: a black 'winter pattern' felt broad brimmed cap of the Edwardian English school fashion and of the traditional winter design...neat black blazer. A pair of scholarly wire-framed spectacles are perched on the end of her nose. A long black gymslip which shows her remaining slim leg to mid calf. Her ebony black hair is tied into long neat twin tails. Each twin tail is tied with a large red silken ribbon bow. White kneesocks on her trim and athletically slim flesh leg. Carefully polished black Mary Jane shoes and her C-Leg.

Spotting Albert, she smiled;
    "Good evening, Bailiff Sawyer! I do hope you are well! Is there any sign of our intrepid lawyer?" she asks with a happy another, playful, smile.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Angel of Darkness
    M

It's as if her words had summoned him.

The Shark enters, with a charming smile and friendly wave. "Good evening Bailiff, Herald. I'm ready to get down to business."

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha lays down the charts and map tubes on the nearest table. As Erich enters, there's a careful smile while she grips at her cane.

Nodding to Erich and then Albert. After a short pause she grips at her cane again and adds with a smile;
    "Ah! Mr Passions! A good evening to you! I'm glad to see you're eager to proceed without further ado!"

Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Angel of Darkness
    M

The Shark nodded politely to the Herald as he approaced the table. Turning his attention to Mr. Sawyer, he offered the man a grin. The Shark called for blood, despite their familiarity. The Shark however, kept a warm polite smile on his face. Such reactions were to be expected.

"Bailiff Sawyer, what do you plan for us this evening? Thoughts on how to proceed?"

S
    Savnok

There was something about hearing the title of "Bailiff" associated with his name that appealed to the neonate. He smiled in response to the Herald addressing him as such. With Passions' arrival, there was a dilation of his pupils as the Beast thrashed violently, thirsting for vitae, Prey.

A moment later, the Man caged the savage demon and the Ventrue turned to the Daeva, the ever-present smile still returning, "Good to see you as well Mister Passions." Albert looks down at the maps before returning his gaze to Erich and Martha. "I hope Lady Au Pair Daniella Sage will be able to assist us. If not, then, we will persevere."

The Lord returned to the matter at hand pointing to a map of Miller Park, and then to the satellite view, "As our wonderful Herald Villiers addressed, the Rendezvous, is located in B-37," he pointed to the docking bay. "Once again, thank you for your observation from our last meeting, Mister Passions, on noting the lack of a perimeter defense," Albert gave a slight bow at the waist in gratitude.

"The major issue we had was the headcount. Six at minimum and ten at most." He paused and looked to Martha momentarily for correction of details if his recallection proved faulty. Albert looked down at the map once more and then to Martha and Erich in turn, "Assuming it's just us, Mister Passions and I will portray ourselves as potential clientele," the Ventrue grinned at Erich, "I'm certain between the two of us, we can be very persuasive.

p
    panik

Vincent arrives at the meeting later than he would have like to be but, having received Ms Villiers' text while out hunting, the attractive nosferatu spent some time stuck in traffic on his way to the Avalon. Given the venue of the meeting he would normally wear something a bit more formal but seeing how he isn't sure how the evening will progress he ends up sporting a pair of dark jeans and a white rolled up shirt, something simple and casual.

He enters the room and immediately his beast protests, screams, and demands blood seeing the gathering of vampires. Both his hands curl up into fists until his nails dig into his palm almost piercing the skin and the discomfort refocuses the nosferatus perceptions. With a courteous smile, he approaches the table, "Good evening Herald Villiers, Bailiff Sawyer, Mr Passion. I apologize for being late. Have I missed anything important?"

S
    Savnok

The aura of danger the unknown Kindred was enough of a substitute for the man hid Beast beneath whatever vampiric trickery. I remember you... he thought to himself recalling the last meeting. "Wild Child..." Mentally labeling others was a memory technique he used to ensure he could remember who he was interacting with. Plus he enjoyed assigning nicknames - even if they never found out about it.

Albert's smile expressed he was pleased that he had another on board for the mission. "No, no, we've just begun our meeting and I was going over what was mentioned in our initial meeting," he replied honestly. The Ventrue quickly re-capped the information.

Sawyer examined the new-comer; the man's savage countenance made him curious, "Pardon me sir, I do not believe I learned your name." He placed his hand on the table, pointing to the Rendezvous, "If I recall correctly...I believe you volunteered to scout the boat."

Angel of Darkness
    M

The Shark sat silent and expectant, waiting to see what ( panik ) the dangerous man would reveal.

p
    panik

Vincent briefly tilts his head to the side at the mention of a missed introduction as if trying to remember if he actually didn't. "I'm Vincent Haetta." He smiles politely almost tempted to offer a handshake to the ventrue but his beast is still on the edge of a tantrum and he prefers to go for a casual but friendly wave of hand.

"And you're right," The nosferatu adds directed to the Bailiff's further inquiry as he joins the vampires around the planning table, "I volounteered to sneak around the boat." He peeks at the map and photo of the Marina and picks one of the two up for a brief inspection only to set it down as he speaks once more. "I'm proficient in the Obfuscate discipline but if your distraction could draw some of the attention of the crew it would make my task much easier."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.