Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
Night time stress relief. (private)

x
    xohgr

It was nighttime. The parking lots dull illumination revealed two figures standing next to the door of the gun range.

"I really appreciate this Red. Orion said to his friend. The owner of Red's range was a squat ex-marine with arms the size of most peoples head. "No problem Gideon. I know you live the night life. I don't mind letting you use the range while it's empty. Besides it's nice to know I got security here, just in case." Red tossed a keychain to Orion who deftly caught it. "Just leave them in the mailslot when your done. I have a spare."

"Will do. G'night Red and thanks." said Orion. "Yeah. See ya."

Orion watched as his friend got behind the wheel of a massive hummer and peeled out of the parking lot bounding right over the curb.

Orion laughed to himself then put the key in the door. .oO(I hope Aegis and Rossi don't get lost.) He thought as he entered the range.

@%1;

@%1;

L
    LoneRanger

Mr. Rossi parks, closes the door of the car and directs himself to the firing range. He looks around. Not many people. The light from the streetlight is cast intermittently, flickering here and there, as he walks to the range, after picking a duffel bag from his bag.

Footsteps echoes in distance, some hurried. The necromancer moves with a stable step, until he arrives to the range's door. He enters in it, and seeing Orion, he greets him fraternally, with a kind smile, and offering his the hand for shaking

-"Good evening, brother. Thank you for your invitation. Am I late? I hope not." -

After greetings, the tall Moros puts the bag down, opens it and extracts from it a bottle of single malt whiskey.

-"Please, have this small present."-

7days xohgr
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.