Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1304) Daeva : Box Seats for Family

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    S
    Sabeleth

Cal listened intently to both Twist and Erich Passions , understanding as they explained their observations and take on Kindred interactions. He was glad it was a family meeting, misunderstandings were easier to forgive.

His hands turned palm up as he nodded in a gesture of acceptance. "Thank you both for your insights. Apology accepted Mr Passions, I certainly didn't intend to be presumptuous and I completely agree, it's good to be amongst family."

He looked around sincerely at each of them before returning his gaze to their Priscus, for whom he had only the utmost respect. She had diffused what could have been an unfortunate situation with the lightest of touches. It was leadership at its best, and he was grateful.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist let the two men finish what they had started. To speak further on the matter would be superfulous.

"Given that it has been so long since last we gathered, perhaps we should start with introductions."

"My name is Twist. I am the head of the Succubus of Sacramento. Additionally I am the Prince's Hound and Head of the city's Invictus."

Twist did not elaborate past her main titles, they stood well enough on their own without additional frills. Because there were other Invictus in the room though, she doubted they would all be as relaxed with who they were. It simply wasn't the nature of those who were born to that Covenant.

But this was a clan meeting and maybe, just maybe, there would be some here who believed as she did... that in the presence of family one could step out of the confining corset of protocol and simply indulge. As that was the nature of those born to this Clan.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Angel of Darkness
    M

Erich follows the Priscus' lead.

"Mr. Erich Passions, esquire." Invictus titles are for Invictus events and among other members of the First Estate. Here he is just another member of the domain. A fact that bothers him just a little, and is shown in the bored manner he introduces himself.

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Presence: Bewitching ●●●●●
    Striking Looks: Tempting ●●●●
    Distinct Voice: Honeyed ●●●●
    Velma Star

PRE

On the contraire, Velma was not bored at all.

The succubus rests both her hands above her knees and moves on with the presentation.

“Velma Star.” As if the name itself was enough for her to be recognized…

"And it's a pleasure to be here!" there is a smile of satisfaction, pride and enjoyment.
    Velma Star*
    STATUS CITY: Harpy ●●● | STATUS DAEVA: ● | STATUS INVICTUS: Lady ●●

j
    jehboi

Since his outburst, Alexander largely sat silent. He observed his cousins, and did not engage further but to return Erich's cold smile with a warm expression so sugary-sweet it could have induced a sugar coma.

But then the Priscus requested introductions, and he had no choice but muster what nobility he could and in turn following Erich:

"Alexander Stone," his voice soft, but confident, "Santified within the Lancea Sanctum, and newly arrived to the Domain."

He paused, but having already demonstrated his impertinence - in for a penny in for a pound and all that - he asked: "If I might beg an indulgence Preeminence and receive Your Acknowledgement until I am able to properly Present myself to His Excellency... I would be forever... in Your debt." it was amazing how some people can 'say' a capitalized Your, Alexander was one of these people.

Angel of Darkness
    M

Erich nods to Alexander after he introduces himself.

"It's a pleasure to have you join us Mr. Stone."

He gives a pointed look to Callum McCann and Daymian McMahon losing his patience in their silence. After the silence carries he takes the opportunity to introduce them to the newcomer. Do NOT want to upset Her Grace this evening.

He points to the deputy with an open hand, palm up. "This illustrious gentleman I've been speaking to is Callum McCann, an upstanding deputy to the Reeve, and that tall drink of water" he motions to Daymian,"is the delicious to Daymian McMahon, wonderful to look at, but I'd advise against listening to him too closely." He offers the stripper a polite smile that stand in stark contrast to his insulting words.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

As each introduces themselves, Twist gives them her full attention, nodding in personal greeting to each when they have finished.

When Erich introduces both Callum and Damyian, she hides a wince at them not stepping forward for themselves.

Turning to Alexander Stone, she purses her lips, considering and then nodded once. "I will accept and grant you temporary acknowledge until such time as you can present yourself to the city proper. Know that should you break any of the laws that the Prince has handed down you will find me at your haven's door not just as the Prince's Hound but as one personally slighted." Twist didn't even need to drop her voice to make the threat sound scary.

Turning back to the group, she let her eyes scan the room, "Aside from introductions, is there any thing new of note?" Normally old business is what she started with in the Invictus meetings, but it had been so long since a Daeva one that she doubted if any even remembered what the old buisness was.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Presence: Bewitching ●●●●●
    Striking Looks: Tempting ●●●●
    Distinct Voice: Honeyed ●●●●
    Velma Star

PRE

Something new of note?

Velma decided to put something before her family for them and her Priscus appreciation.

She adjusted herself in her sit and begun.

“Well Priscus I believe I might have finally found myself a modicum of stability in the domain…” the succubus begins as if slightly unsure... her hand pulls a lock of blond hair away from her face.

“I have spoken to the Herald on occasion and she has extended me the courtesy of being, I believed the term she used was “Mistress of Ceremonies of Club Ember”, well… I hope I can do justice to the name and to the house’s reputation.” Velma smiles sincerely her blue eyes appraising her cousin’s faces.

“Nothing is set in stone as of yet, and maybe it’s slightly premature…” which is exactly why I’m announcing it here beforehand “but if everything comes to fruition I’m certain I would love to see all the family in celebration…” The last part was spoken with a zest of deference to the eldest as if asking her blessing, her eyes now on Twist to see what the woman had to say about the subject.
    Velma Star*
    STATUS CITY: Harpy ●●● | STATUS DAEVA: ● | STATUS INVICTUS: Lady ●●

Angel of Darkness
    M

Erich smiles at his cousin's proclamation.

"Why, congradulations are in order cousin! Perhaps, the soon to be famous again Velma Star will be the Mistress of Ceremonies for the grand opening of my ballroom? I was thinking, if it pleases Your Grace the Shark address Twist before turning back to Velma "The family could host an event their. Bring a level of art, class, and beauty to the establishment, set a good image and all that." His eye briefly flick over Daymian. "Most of the family possess all three qualities."

j
    jehboi

After his introduction and acceptance by their gracious hostess and Priscus, Alexander fell back into his chair a little less stiffly. He wondered about Erich acting as herald for the two quieter members of the family, but with only a small amount of amusement.

As the evening wore on to new business, he feigned feigning interest, or perhaps he pretending not to be interested so that others would think he was acting about feigning... whatever his act, he bounced off Erich’s congratulations with an adulated smile towards Velma, and spoke softly:

“Did you have a particular event in mind Mister Passions?” oddly, he actually sounded interested, even leaning forward a little in his seat – if only a little.

Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread