Watch
11 - 14
DISPLAYED
(1304) Ciara & Claire

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Claire Edmonton
    Claire Edmonton

PRE

"Ah, fascinating indeed," Claire replies to the Carthian Head and Social Media entrepreneur. "I suppose I'll have to sneak in a word with them when the opportunity arises."

"Is there anything I should know about the Prince, for politeness' sake? I don't wish to pry into matters I shouldn't know about, of course."

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

"Only that he is properly addressed as His Grace, Alder Prince Clarke. The woman beside him is properly addressed as Her Grace, Alder Arckon Twist."

Ciara pauses a moment, trying to think if there is anything else Claire might need to know that she had not yet covered or would have heard about in Martha's introduction. "Are there any other questions to have, Ms Tunt?"
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

"I believe that covers formalities for the meantime, thank you," she answers, genuinely having no more questions along those lines she felt it was appropriate to ask. She contemplates with her eyes skyward a moment, "I don't wish to keep you, if you've more mingling to proceed with. Of course, if you don't have anything pressing, I wouldn't mind a more formal introduction to our movers and shakers?" She indicates Ankers and Cohen with her eyes.

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

"You are more than welcome, Ms Tunt." When Claire indicates she wished to speak with more of the family, Ciara nods her head and looks over to the group of Kindred the other Ventrue indicated. She watches as Chase moves away from his current conversation and heads towards Aileen and Daniella. It had been some time since Ciara had spoken with her fellow Invictus, so the idea of heading over to speak with her was not displeasing to the dark-haired woman.

"Of course; it will give you a chance to speak with another of the city's Court." Ciara leads Claire over to the small group of three Kindred, but remains a few feet out of conversational range. She did this to not interrupt the current conversation, and to give the others time to adjust to the two Beasts that were approaching them. She waits patiently until the two were recognized by the others, taking a moment to make sure her costume was still properly adjusted.

Moving to THIS thread.
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread