1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(1304) Ciara & Claire

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Claire Edmonton
    Claire Edmonton

PRE

Continued from here: Heaven

Claire nods and her smile perhaps brightens a notch at the recognition of her haute couture angelic raiment. "No, we haven't, but I've heard your name. It is rather pleasant to finally put it to a face. Claire Tunt," she says, indicating her self with a gentle motion of her left hand as her right hand extends in greeting. "A pleasure."

"I've just arrived in town recently, actually, from New York. I am a member of your flock, shall we say, Priscus. Please do let me know if there is any clan business I should be aware of."

"But that aside, if you'd permit, what influenced what you're wearing? Or is it who?"
    she inquires, showing a sincere interest behind her words rather than forced, rote pleasantry.

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

Ciara reaches out, giving the offered hand a gentle shake. "A pleasure to meet you as well, Ms Tunt. As far as Family issues, I would only caution you that the power we possess are not to be taught outside our Blood. Any other details I would rather discuss in private."

She shakes her head as Claire asks about her outfit. "Just a flight of fancy I suppose. I had been to another event where the angel motif was used , and I wanted something a little different for tonight.

You say you are recently arrived her in Sacramento. Tell me, have you had a chance to speak with our Seneschal, Martha Villiers?"
    As Claire's Priscus, Ciara could acknowledge the other Ventrue; but Martha had a rather impressive presentation lined up for new arrivals and it would do a better job of telling Claire what she needed to know than Ciara could.
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Claire Edmonton
    Claire Edmonton

PRE

"Of course, Priscus," Claire agrees with the Clan business, having no more to say on the subject. It seemed the logical course of action.

"Ah, well it certainly stands out amid the crowd tonight. How did you appear at the other gathering?"

I have indeed met with Ms. Villiers already. Quite an effective orientation."

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

"An earlier version of this outfit, actually. It helped me to refine my ideas and also pointed out a few cosmetic flaws in the design. I hate to wear the same thing twice, but I do not think anyone who saw the first version is in attendance tonight..." She gave the other Ventrue a knowing wink; though in some ways it saddened her to realize that no one that saw the first version of her outfit was left in Sacramento...

Trying to change the subject to something a little happier, she shift from one leg to the other before speaking. "Is there anything in particular that drew you to Sacramento, Ms Tunt? I find it interesting the varied reasons people come to the city, if they have any at all."
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Claire Edmonton
    Claire Edmonton

PRE

"Rumors and recommendations. I've heard good things about this Domain. Wise and stable leadership and the like." As Claire answers her weight shifts in the same direction as Ciara's. And her tone likewise mirrors the move away from a subject her partner in conversation had no desire to further pursue.

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

"Hmm.." Ciara answers simply, a slight smirk perking up one corner of her mouth. When she had first arrived, the city did not posses much of a reputation; aside from old rumors of the Lost Nights. Had Asa's rule garnered that much attention outside the city's borders? Or was this one like the last out of town visitors, from San Francisco, was it? Or maybe she was just trying to say the polite thing to make a good impression with a fellow Ventrue?

Whatever the truth, time would tell...

"Well then, I am please to hear that His Grace's rule is so well regarded outside the Domain. Have you been introduced to Prince Clarke? He usually makes it a point of welcoming newly arrived Lords; he considers the bonds of Family very important."

Especially when they are as beautiful as this one is...

"I've yet to have the pleasure, though I'd hardly consider the night complete without meeting him. I understand that he is a New Yorker, as well?"

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

"Hmm, I am not sure. I am afraid the topic has never come up in conversation..." Ciara regards the woman for a few moments. She seemed to know quite a bit about both the Domain and the Prince for a newcomer. That certainly didn't raise any red flags...

"Hopefully you will have the chance to introduce yourself before the end of the evening. I would take you over to greet His Grace and the Royal Archon; but I am sure the Seneschal went of the prohibition against approaching the Prince..." If Martha hadn't, at lease Claire was aware of it now.

"Do you have any Covenant affiliations, Ms Tunt? I could direct you to the appropriate member of the Domain if you'd like..."

"Ah, of course. I'll just have to wait patiently," she replies, looking over briefly at the Prince.A handsome one, but I wonder...

"I've already spoken to my Covenant's members. The Woven Circle, if you're curious."
    she reports, returning her full attention to her Priscus. "Are there any Ventrue of note I should meet tonight, other than the aforementioned and yourself, of course?"

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

Ciara simply nods her head as Claire speaks about the Circle. As far as she knew, the other Ventrue had just doubled the number of Crone in the city...

As the other woman asks about notable family members, Ciara take a moment to glance around those who had so far arrived at Court; delighted to see that everyone was currently in attendance. "I am not sure what you would consider noteworthy, Ms Tunt; but there are several other Lords in attendance tonight.

Ms Ashley Cohen, who is the head of the Carthians here in Sacramento. Mr Ankers; who is currently endeavoring to create a connection with social media. And I believe I saw you speaking with Mr Sawyer earlier in the evening?"
    She points out the first two Kindred as she uses their names; but refrains from making not of Albert. What would be the point of showing the woman someone she already knew?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread