Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Ended
Watch

Gathering of the Farsil Luhal

THREADID
    S
    Sally Romanov

The Faithkeeper of the Shadow Seekers sat on the dock, with her bare feet dangling into Lake Greenhaven. She hummed a song to herself as she looked over the water to the paddle boaters and down the paths to the herd as they walk along.

Sally waits for the others of the Farsil Luhal to arrive. The children of Sagrim-Ur had not gathered together before, this would be a... interesting experience to say the least.

C
    Cross

Nick Munroe's motorcycle's smooth, strong rumble heralded the Crusader's arrival in South Sac's Lake Greenhaven. He wore a white t-shirt and rough denim jeans as he rode, enjoying the warm spring weather. Once he found the parking lot, the big Rahu dropped the kickstand into place, perching the beautiful giant beast of a machine and heading toward the dock. He needed only follow his nose. An Uratha was nearby. Once he had a sense of the direction and found his way to the dock, he carefully lit up a smoke and sucked in all the tasty cancer-stick had to offer.

"Evening, Sally," he said as he arrived with a respectful nod to Faithkeeper. When the senior member of your Tribe called for the Tribe to meet, you came. So here he was. He wondered idly if Tony was going to make it out tonight.

Steel gaze comes loping up on foot. The Formerly Sworn is doing his best to hide his nerves. It wasn't too long ago that his pack was called out in front of everyone for the failings of their beta.

Hopefully today's meeting had nothing to do with that.

He takes a look ahead, noticing the two others gathered so far. His sleeves are pushed up in the spring warmth, showing off his muscles, his former gang tattoos, and his renown brands.

"Glad I'm not late, for once," he comments as he walks up. "Something going down?"

S
    Sally Romanov

"Hello to both of you, and blessed be. How are you two doing?" Sally asked standing and giving her foot a little shake to get the last of the water off, before slipping her feet back into a set of simple brown flats.

"It has been so long since our club has convened, I thought it would be a fun for us to get together. I hope you both don't mind?"

Club? Steel quickly catches on she means the Iron Masters but it's the first time he's heard the tribe addressed that way. Still, the offer to hang out brings a smile to his face.

"I've got some free time. Sure, why not?" he says with a nonchalant shrug. "Been thinking I need to get out a little more lately."

Time with the pack is fine, but a chance to mingle with members of the Crusaders and Shadow Seekers...

Sans somebody being driven out of town...

Is a nice change of pace. Steel gives himself a mental pat on the shoulder for tactfully avoiding the "how are you doing" question.

"You had something in particular in mind?" he asks.

C
    Cross

Nick gave a chin-jut of acknowledgement to Isaac as the Sworn joined them. "Hey," he said with a nod to the other Rahu, sizing him up in that way the sons of the Full Moon often did. He then turned his attention to Sally. "Doin' good. And I'm always happy to come to a club meeting anytime." Well, except for when the Crusaders were busy attacking Greed spirits and the Pure and whatnot. He nodded to Isaac's final question, echoing it without the need for repetition.

5 sux to Warrior's Eye on 4 dice vs. Isaac - it's like I borrowed Irina's horseshoe!
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-04-24 17:27:47 Nick Munroe rolls 4 to Wits+PU for Warrior's Eye (10 Again) 10, 10, 10, 10, 6, 9, 1, 6 5 successes

S
    Sally Romanov

"Okay, so this is what I think we should do. Put ourselves to the test." Sally gestures for the boys to come closer, "The Citizen Hotel is rated the nicestest hotel in the city. So we go in, use our Skills to get us through the place, to a suite on the top floor, into a room, and steal something completely mundane. A Ash Tray, or a Notepad, it needs to have some kind of logo for the hotel. Nothing illegal, we don't want to go to jail, but see if we can put our other skills to the test."

Steel raises an eyebrow. Interesting idea of "fun" this girl had. A mischievous smile crosses his face though.

"Sounds like my pre-change days," he says with a chuckle. "Only we were taggin' our logo in other gang's turf."

He shows off one of the tattoos on his arm. A dog shape done in eye-catching red and yellow.

"Now by 'skills' I'm assumin' you mean mundane stuff?" he asks. "Or are more... subtle gifts alright?"

Steel might only have one gift he can even consider "subtle" but having an idea of what the others might pull can only help him prepare.

C
    Cross

Nick's lips curled up in a little, brief smile around the cancer stick. When he spoke, he was leaning forward some to join their quiet little circle and speaking quiet-like. "Could be fun. Got my pack in the saddlebags, so I'm good to go." It contained a bunch of little things Nick liked to have, chief among them his laptop. Cameras sometimes needed to be dealt with, and it wasn't like hotel surveillance was the CIA or anything.

He noted for a moment that Digger would have his nuts if he got himself arrested... but he didn't have the most Cunning of the Iron Masters of Sacramento for no reason. He'd see it done. He sucked in some smoke and breathed it out into the fresh air above his head. "You anticipate much in the way of security beyond cameras and doormen? I've not been yet."

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally looks to Isaac, "Remember the Oath." she gives him a wink.

"Let us go to my car, we can speak privately there." Sally says pointing over to a simple 4 door sedan. Sally opens the car door and gets into the drivers side. She waits for the others to get in and for the doors to be closed.

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.