Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(1304) Aïleen and Daniella

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Aileen McFarlane

PRE

"You look positively ravishing as well, Ms Au Pair."

The use of title wasn't due to chance, for it was in that very capacity that the Mekhet was interested.

"I can see that the theme is a success." she tried to casually remark, looking around and above at the numerous Kindred gathered.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella wasn’t sure if she meant to use the wrong title or not, but it wasn’t one she could let slide. Smiling to Aileen, “Thank you! Very kind of you to say, the red was not an easy choice for the evening.” Which was true, red was not a color she typically wore to Court. “I must point out that it is now Lady Au Pair.” She added, her tone still upbeat and friendly, she didn’t want to assume the worst of her cousin.

Her eyes follow Aileens, looking about the room and up above, “I must agree! It is nice to see the contrast between the two themes; some have really out done themselves.” She says as she returns her attention back to her cousin, “How have you been?”
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Aileen McFarlane

PRE

Instead of wincing when corrected by the Au Pair, as she was wont to do when she mistepped in the social arena, Aïleen tried to take it in stride. "Lady Au Pair, please forgive the mistake." she replied with a smile she hoped to be friendly and sincere.

Looking around, she could the Dance Macabre was already in full play, discussions having sparkled here and there among most of the Kindred. Such as her, for instance. "I have been doing fine, though not yet as well as I could hope for. What about you, Lady Au Pair Sage ?"

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella couldn’t hold Aileen at fault, it was an honest mistake, so she simply nods and smiles, glad to have that out of the way.

The smile fades away as a look of concern appears, “Not as well as you could hope for? Anything I can be of assistance with?” she asked, clearly interested. When the conversation was directed back to her she nods her head, “As well as can be expected, my duties keep me pretty busy which helps pass the time. Did you enjoy the debates?”
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Aileen McFarlane

PRE

"I am sure you must be busy indeed. As for the debates, well... I must say I have never seen anything quite like those. Some were quite... heated." and she shook her head. Trying to think of something politically correct to say about the Grand Wyrm's victory, she tried not to boast about it. "In the end, I'm glad the Prince's wisdom prevailed."

She then straightened slightly, deciding to try and ask what she had in mind, as she had been invited to. "To be honest, I've come to you seeking for an advice. Sacramento is a compelling city, and I think it is high time I settle properly. I wondered if you'd have any advice to offer about the best way to gain any Tenancy Right, Lady Au Pair ?"

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella nodded her head as she listened, “Yes, there were some passionate debates, but it made for an interesting evening.”

She was a little surprised that Aileen had come to her for advice, “Well, that would depend on where you have decided to seek Tenancy Rights. Each Regent may have different requirements for those who seek to reside within their zone. I have found the best approach to be to mention to whomever that you are seeking Tenancy rights, and ask them what may be required of you. They may also ask what you have to offer them.” She explains to Aileen. “Any specific zone that you are interested in?” she asked, curious.

Aileen McFarlane

PRE

Each Regent may have different requirements... it was exactly what Aïleen was hoping for, because she certainly couldn't meet Regent Brady's ones.

"Are the Communal Hunting Grounds open for Tenancy, please ? And also, how could I ever talk to..." the Prince. she didn't finish her thought, though, for it was obvious that she wasn't ready to. She might have felt more self-confident now, but to the point of actually talking to Asa Clarke...

"I'd be interested in any zone including the American River, if possible. Water is so... beautiful." she answered truthfully.

Chase Ankers
    Chase Ankers

Presence ••• (charming)
    Striking Looks •• (handsome)
    Blood Potency •
    -Blush Active in Social Scenes-

PRE

Chase leaves his most recent conversation of mixed company, still carrying his glass of champagne, to approach another pair. Both ladies he knew, who concealed their natures quite well to the young Lord's relief. He nodded to each of them, his horns made all the more prominent by the gesture. "Ladies, you both look wonderfully wicked this evening. I hope I'm not intruding. I simply wished to express my admiration of your lovely attire and to inquire if either of you have been particularly naughty to warrant such residence."

It was clear by his tone that Chase meant this remark to be playful. It was also likely that Chase had another agenda than a simple greeting, but that remained to be seen.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella nods her head, “Yes they are, you are free to feed and reside there.” She answered with a smile. She tilts her head to the side, wondering what Aileen was about to say. “How could you ever talk to whom? Perhaps I can help.” She offered. Though she was starting to wonder if Aileen meant the Prince, they were talking about Tenancy, and speaking with him was enough to make even Daniella nervous. But she didn’t want to assume, Aileen could be just as nervous about speaking with Max or Roxie.

She thinks over the map she had viewed many times, recalling the river, “It mainly runs through the Communal Zone, with a small portion running through Citrus Heights. And I agree, water is beautiful and has a relaxing quality to it.”

Daniella’s Beast took notice of Chase approaching them before she did, making its displeasure known. But Daniella simply smiles to Chase, “Thank you Mr. Ankers, and you are not intruding at all, we were just having some girl talk.” She said with a smile to Aileen, “Does one need to be naughty to spend an evening here? Or can’t one simply be curious?” she asked Chase.

Aileen McFarlane

PRE

Before Aïleen could answer about the Prince's intimidating presence, a newcomer joined their conversation, in the person of Supplicant Ankers. She was now his equal, by Ordo Dracul standards, but she didn't felt that way. Perhaps she felt closer to the marks he was setting, though. Anyway, his well-known Beast was barely taunt to the now well-caged Sobek, and she gladly welcome the prospect of seeking his advice too. The man had been a help in the past, and she wanted to pay him back. Perhaps with her growing informatic skills, as they had alluded before ?

"Good evening Mr Ankers. I haven't been especially naughtier than usual of late, if it can be any answer to you..." she tried to reply with a playful innuendo of hers, though it wasn't usual for her. Perhaps it was slightly easier than it would have been mere weeks ago. The beauty of Change.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread