Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
(1304) Roxie and Allison

Allison Black

Allison Black

Daeva •• | Domain • | Unaligned

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

It did not take long for Allison to get a drink in hand as she meanders through the growing crowds. She cannot help but smile with some of the outfits and is thoroughly pleased with how the theme is turning out so far. As Allison's eyes dance across the room she catches sight of her Prince in the mezzanine. She lifts her drink to him and pays him a curtsy before taking a sip.

Allison looks out across the crowd and cannot help but notice Roxie . Allison tilts her head for a moment, recalling the night of the bonfire. She takes another sip of her drink and makes a beeline to the Regent.

"Regent Hart you make that dress look truly stunning..." Allison compliments, as she draws closer, fighting the urge to instead put distance from the threat that Roxie poses.

"I am glad I caught you, as I have been meaning to say something. Would you happen to have a moment?"
    Allison Black
    Daeva •• | Domain •• | Unaligned
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

"Our eyes they cannot see..."
    "They're wasted on people just like me..."

Played by Whisper

Presence ••• (Feisty)
    Striking Looks •• (Bitchin' legs)
    Blood Potency •••
    Domain Status •••
    Roxie Hart

PRE

Roxie had just begun to descend the stairs to Hell, which more or less seemed old hat to the Gangrel Regent. Then the eyes of Roxie laid upon someone whose proclivity turned the Regent’s direction. She hadn’t a clue what the Harpy would want or why. The Gangrel didn’t entirely like attention, but her dress certainly lied about that.

The Regent may have noticed the white blouse, wings and initials on the Harpy’s frame but it didn’t really phase her. “Thanks. Generally you’ve got a dress on.” Roxie’s mouth moved into what could only be something of a smile on the normally pursed lips of the Savage. Like the Regent could really comment on clothing. “Change up isn’t bad sometimes.” Which was about as close to a compliment as the Gangrel could regarding attire.

She hadn’t the foggiest idea what the Daeva could want at the moment. “Yup, just got here. Plenty of moments to spare.”

Barely in the door and the Grel was already missing the oral fixation...

of a cigarette.
    BP ••• | SL2 (Bitchin Legs) | Pres ••• (Impatient)

Allison Black

Allison Black

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

With Roxie's comment on Allison's outfit, Allison cannot help but look down.

"Ya, this is what happens when ya lose a bet..." Allison tries her best to stifle a giggle, but it did not work all too well.

"Honestly I never seem to have gotten a chance to thank you. If you hadn't stepped in when I lost control, who knows what could have happened." Allison says wholeheartedly, while she harks back to what a shitty night that was and how shittier it would have been if Roxie did not step in.

"Thank you...and I owe you."
    Allison Black
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

Played by Whisper

Presence ••• (Feisty)
    Blood Potency •••
    Domain Status •••
    Roxie Hart

PRE

The Gangrel was pretty familiar with betting, after all Dog kinda cleaned up when Spitfire kicked Blue haired’s ass. “Ya know ya say things like that and I can’t help but wonder what the bet was.” Smirking as Allison had giggled. It’s not like Roxie was shy or anything. Besides, the Daeva brought it up.

As Allison started out with her long bout of gratitude, she was a bit surprised something else wasn’t tacked on. With a quick nod she replied. “You’re welcome.” Followed by an inquisitive brow. “Owe me…?” With a question implied to the owing part.

Allison Black

Allison Black

Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Yup yup yup. I definitely owe ya." Allison nods her head and glances back down at the outfit. She readily posses the social grace to tackle two tangents at once, as she shifts back to sate Roxie's curiosity. "Had a bet on the debates that did not pan out."

Allison gives a carefree shrug as she knew she was going to lose the bet before she even made it.

"That night could have ended a lot worse if you did not help me and I appreciate it. If ya ever need anything..."
    Allison Black

Played by Whisper

Presence ••• (Feisty)
    Blood Potency •••
    Domain Status •••
    Roxie Hart

PRE

A quick head-bob respect thing for those of the Court went around as the Gangrel made any eye contact with them. Including Dillon and Martha as well as Twist and Asa. Roxie had a tendency to skim white garments for blood when people arrived. Sometimes the Kindred did the whole dine-n-dash thing before a court cause who the fuck would show up famished like that unless you were new in town.

The Regent saw Dog finally enter. She really hope he bought the wings instead of making it out of geese or chickens he may have pillaged for fun. It looked way too well put together for the Grel Hound, but Roxie was entirely amused. Nodding back to the well groomed man as he passed to the upper level. Oh please, no one would buy that he’s heavenly... awesome.

Turning back after briefly catching the arrival of others Roxie asked. “Out of curiosity, who did you bet on?” The Regent made her lips into a smirk. An image formed in her mind about the gambling, while she listened to Allison continue to thank her.

“Well, it was already worse for someone.” Which was just a point of fact from that night.

Roxie was amused at the whole owing thing. “So, like what?” Making a cupping motion toward herself. “Humor me and let me have a quick example.”

Allison Black

Allison Black

Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Allison gives a coy shrug. "Well to peak your curiosity it was not a bet on who would win." Allison cannot help but shake her head and giggle. The giggle dies down rather quickly, as Allison glances about to the faces gracing the Court. She pays her respects with a quick curtsy while continuing her conversation with Roxie. A finger touches upon her lips as she glances upwards.

"Hmm...A quick example of anything..." Allison taps her finger softly on her lip for a moment before removing her hand away to have it come to rest at her side. "Well it is in my hopes that anything is something I am at least good at. I think that kinda rules out fires and wrestling." Allison gives Roxie a quick shrug.

"In all honesty I am sure you deciding what that anything becomes holds more value than me calling it now."
    Allison Black

Played by Whisper

Presence ••• (Feisty)
    Blood Potency •••
    Domain Status •••
    Roxie Hart

PRE

Roxie was Savage, the games she enjoyed playing were with her food. Which was either by running through the woods toying with a deer or hell a bear for that matter or once in a while with kin. Gambling she could take or leave but asking a straightforward question and getting vague stuff was very meh.

Shrugging back after she really didn’t disclose the bet. “Huh, alright.” Was all the Leggacious Regent really had. The Daeva didn’t want to tell, and she was done asking.

“Well, pretty sure none of us like fire.” Unless you're a masochist. Roxie smirked considering the Harpy’s experience at court of pyre. “Rats on the wrestling though. You’re sure you wouldn’t do Jello or pudding? I’m sure that’d be a crowd pleaser.” Snickering and obviously joking around. Although the thought of either simpleton treat made her want to gag.

With conviction and maybe an idea spinning in her head already she replied. "Yup, I’m sure I’ll think of something.” A half nod and a glance over the stair railing into the hell portion of court then back to the eyes of the Succubus.

Hmm hmm WWDD

Closed Thread