Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

Ciara turns as she hears someone call her name. It takes the Ventrue a few seconds to put the man's face with a name; but thankfully Teodor Raluca possessed a unique enough accent that she didn't have to rely on any particular facial features or Beast to place him. She offered the Mekhet a polite smile, nodding her head in greeting.

"Good evening, Mr Raluca. I must say, that is quite the change in appearance for you tonight..."
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

B
    Beej

Teo began to reply when he caught the arrival of the Prince and the Duchess. The Archon's Beast crashing into his own whimpering Sperpent and his face twitched as he bowed his head to the two elders. Turning back to the Ventrue, Teo nods and smiles a little. "Thank you. While I have never been able to carry much flamboyance," he glances down at his suit. "upon occasion I do try to get in the spirit of things. However I cannot hope to compare with your choice this evening. Your work is exquisite, I may assume it is airbrushed water-based?"

Twist is using the Mask of Tranquility, as noted in this post.

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

Ciara turns her head as Teodor does, wondering what drew his attention. When she sees it is Asa and Twist entering Court, Ciara can't help but smile to her fellow Invictus. Twist's choice of outfits what beautiful, as always; and Asa once again managed to make his point with admirable understatement. She gave the pair a respectful bow; a risky move given the loose fit of her outfit. But one did not wear such a costume without accepting the risks that came with it...

Turning her attention back to the Dragon beside her, Ciara gave Teo a polite smile as she answers. "Thank you, Mr Raluca; you are too kind. I debated if I should wear something more traditional tonight; but I could not pass up the opportunity to try something a little more... adventurous."

Her smile perks up a little as he asks about her make-up, the Ventrue shaking her head softly; both her hair and her outfit swaying softly from the motion. "You may assume what you like, Mr Raluca. You can't expect a woman to give away all her beauty secrets..." Her tone makes it clear the Priscus is having fun with the conversation.

"Tell me, what do you think of tonight's theme? I must say, I am somewhat surprised where some of our fellow residence have chosen to place themselves..."
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

B
    Beej

Teo dipped his head slightly and smiled a little more. "I apologize, I have not worked with airbrush yet and my curiosity took the better of me." He shifted his attention to those 'below' at the Ventrue's probing. "It is quite enjoyable. Not quite as complex as masquerade but still has the pageantry. The 'fallen angel' motif does allow for greater range to work with." he gestures toward several of those bellow with wings. "There are all sorts of things one could do with Angelology, wing coloration none the least." the monk shrugged, stopping himself from droning on.

"Some of the choices are interesting yes." Careful Teo, try not to put your foot in your mouth again. Hound Dog's arrival was rather surprising, it seemed he was not the only one who decided to 'clean up' with a shave. On the edge of commenting further, Teo's attention was grabbed by a young neonate ( Dale Keter ) seemingly lost, asking the ether for help. Young was relative for Teo, considering his situation. The monk looked at the man, clearly unfamiliar with him and then back to Ciara. "New arrival for you Priscus Maskelyne?"

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

The tall Ventrue cocks her head slightly to the side as Teo speaks, causing a few strands of white hair to drift in front of her face. "Airbrushing? I was not aware you were an artist, Mr Raluca. I also was not aware there was a study of Angels..." It struck her as a little odd people would study something no one had ever seen, but decided not to mention it to the religious Dragon.

Her sociable demeanor disappears as she hears her name being spoken in an unfamiliar voice. She turns to see who was calling her, not recognizing the new Kindred (@Dale Keter). She turns back to Teo, nodding her head softly. "So it would appear. If you will excuse me, I believe I should go see what he needs. Another time perhaps, Mr Raluca?"

B
    Beej

"One of the many blessings the Lord has given me, one I am fortunate to able to share with others." Teo gives as way of explanation. The fact that Ventrue had never heard of angelology was no great surprise. Still mentioning was planting a seed, one that could conceivably bear fruit some day.

At the Priscus's polite dismissal Teodor bows his head slightly. "Of course Madam Maskylne, I will look forward to it. I hope the remainder of Court is pleasant for you." Stepping back and then turning, Teo rejoins the general Court.

Closed Thread