Ended
Watch

(1304) Bone Shadows

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    C
    C_Lloyd

@Rawlins @Fiona Cairns @George Quinn Sorry for the delay on putting this up guys!

As the one who called for this small, but necessary, meeting, Brett arrived a good deal early, awaiting the arrival of his fellow Uratha of the Hirfarthra Hissu. The Rahu sat before the base of the Grave of the Flame of Man, patiently contemplating the night, and the things he wanted to discuss during the meeting. He hadn't interacted with many members of his tribe before, but those Bone Shadows who taught him how to survive as a Werewolf gave him a small idea of what should be expected during tribal meetings, and what he would be responsible for.

He looked forward to meeting his fellows, and listening to the stories they had to tell.

Rawlins
    Rawlins

PRE

Rawlins appeared, drawing near the Tur with a confident step. He said nothing as he made his approach: he did not need to. He was here, now. He paused for a moment, waiting for the Rahu to acknowledge his presence, then moved towards the grave and joined Brett Powers in his contemplation of Flames of Man.

The silence was deep and fitting. It felt right.

L
    LadyVictris

The large shape of a brown-furred werewolf in Urshal form lopes onto the Tur, glancing briefly between the two other Uratha before returning to her natural shape. The near-wolf form was the shape that the Cahalith found most comfortable in the Hisil; it was swift and the powerful jaws were excellent weapons. But now that she stood on neutral ground, she returned to Urhan, clad in scruffy jeans and a battered denim jacket.

"Guid evenin' Brett, Rawlins" she says, recalling the two men from Deathwright's meeting. "Are we waitin' fur many mair?"

These two were the only other Bone Shadows that Fiona had met so far, but she knew little about the local Uratha outside the Sworn.

L
    LadyVictris

Just noticed I typed Urhan when I meant Hishu. Fiona is not wearing denim in wolf form, lol.

Rawlins
    Rawlins

PRE

"One more, perhaps," Rawlins admitted slowly. "George....? George. If he is around."

He raised an eyebrow at Brett. "What now?"

C
    C_Lloyd

Brett returned a very similarly raised eyebrow to Rawlins. "I didn't know about that one. I guess he's late."

The Rahu smirks as he stands to his feet. "And Good evening Fiona right?" He had recalled hearing the Cahalith's name only once before, but his memory wasn't too terrible. And a name like Fiona tended to stand out.

"You guys know my name is Brett Powers. I have not earned a name among the people, and I have not found a name appropriate to take myself. I am a prospect of the local pack known as the Shadow Seekers, and I'm fairly new to Sacramento. Thanks for answering my call. I just wanted to meet you guys officially as a tribe, and share a warning with you. I actually don't have a complex agenda or anything like that. I've been a Bone-Shadow less than a year, so I'm still learning the ropes. "

Rawlins
    Rawlins

PRE

"Rawlins. Elodoth." Rawlins bobbed his head. "You probably got that from the last gathering. Name is just Rawlins for now. I haven't earned anything else yet. If the leather vest didn't give it away, I run with the Crusaders. Run. I am still prospecting with them at the moment. I've been among the People for some three years now but never really did[ much besides travel. I've been in Sac Town for some six months. Looking to settle. A wolf needs a pack." He shrugged.

L
    LadyVictris

"Aye, Fiona Cairns, Filidh tae the People. Arrived in Sac just afore Christmas. An' I'm prospectin' fur the Sworn, so it looks like we've got wan o' each local pack here."

The Cahalith is mildly surprised that the older Uratha had gone through his First Change so recently. She'd heard of People changing late in life, but as far as she knew, Rawlins was the first she had met. Guess that makes me the maist experienced wan here... It also isn't lost on her that all of the assembled Hirfathra Hissu were recent arrivals.

"I wis inducted about nine months efter my First Change, so it's gettin oan fur five year that I've been wan o' the Hirfathra Hissu.. Are aw the Bone Shadows in Sac new folk, then? Nane at aw in the Seekers or Crusaders?" The thought was oddly unsettling. Back in Scotland, there had been several of her tribe settled in and around the ancient city of Edinburgh, and she had assumed there would be at least a few in Sacramento.

Rawlins
    Rawlins

PRE

"None that I know of. When I arrived I was the only one of our tribe here." Rawlins shrugged, more with his eyes than his shoulders.

C
    C_Lloyd

"I'm not certain of any others either. I had hoped that this would lure them out." Brett shrugged slightly. "So I guess this is it."

He looked to the other two of his Tribal Mates curiously. "Since you two have been with the tribe longer, do you guys have anything you want to say or do first? Like I said, I have a story... a warning to share, but it can wait until you guys have spoken your peace."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.