(Fashionable / Piercing Blue Eyes)
    Blood Potency
    Ashley Cohen

Blush Active in Scenes
    Scenes

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ashley sent a text to Albert with a time and place. The house was nothing grand, just a simple two bedroom in the middle of suburbia. Ashley had sent similar texts to couple others to discuss the same subject. A subject that concerned family.

The door to the house was left open, letting in the cool night air and giving the indication to head in. Ashley sat in a recliner in the living room, with her nose in a book while she waited for Albert to arrive.
    "Don't be pretentious, I am the truth."

Social Combat
    WP ••••• | Dominance Modifier ••••• | Guile •• | Nerve [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]

S
    Savnok

As Sawyer rolled into the neighbhorhood he surveyed his surroundings. Albert arrived at the appointed time, he was dressed in a gray polo and jeans. He pulled up along the curb and strode up the driveway to Ashley's apparent home.

The young Ventrue found the open door. He politely knocked on the side of the door frame, "Ashley?" he called out.

Ashley Cohen
    Presence
    (Resolute)
    Striking Looks
    Blood Potency
    Ashley Cohen

Blush Active in Scenes
    Scenes

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ashley slides out of the recliner, closing the book. She glances to the open threshold and drops the book into the chair. "Good evening. Come on in..."

Social Combat

S
    Savnok

Thankfully Albert was outside when he heard her voice. The Beast recoiled in fear from her superior blood. His fortitude had improved - and the panic reaction passed quickly enough. His guard was still up.

Sawyer complies with the invitation and enters, "Hello Ashley, so good to see you again." He looked around and complimented her home, "You've quite the nice place."

Ashley Cohen
    Presence
    (Resolute)
    Striking Looks
    Blood Potency
    Ashley Cohen

Blush Active in Scenes
    Scenes

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Sure it would be nice if it was actually mine..." Ashley grins.

"I am glad you came and to get to the heart of the matter. I am trying to develop resistance to our family's charm and once complete I would like to freely share that knowledge with you." A slender brow raises, as she gauges whether or not Albert has the wit to understand the implications that such an ability could afford.

Social Combat

S
    Savnok

Right down to business. No problem. "Of course, of course. As you told me, the Sanguine Words." He cautiously approached his cousin, "What may your thoughts on such a venture entail?" He had to ask the question, "And why freely?"

Ashley Cohen
    Presence
    (Resolute)
    Striking Looks
    Blood Potency
    Ashley Cohen

Blush Active in Scenes
    Scenes

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ashley reaches out, placing a finger to Albert's temple. "I wish to make your mind stronger against it..."

Social Combat

S
    Savnok

Albert watched Ashley's hand reach toward him. The Caged Tiger thrashed once more as it believed it to be a signal of attack. The Ventrue exerted the force of his will upon the trepidations of the cowardly Beast. You will obey me, he warned the inner demon. Outwardly, he remained unphased by Cohen's touch. Sawyer held his head still allowing and smiled as any man would being graced by such a sensation. "I'm grateful for such an offer."

Ashley Cohen
    Presence
    (Resolute)
    Striking Looks
    Blood Potency
    Ashley Cohen

Blush Active in Scenes
    Scenes

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Good." Ashley says with a smile, though she cannot tell whether Albert sees the reasoning behind it at all. She turns sharply and heads into the kitchen.

"So how have you been lately?" Ashley calls back as she opens the fridge.

Social Combat

S
    Savnok

"Quite well, quite well," he replied cheerfully. "I'm learning to paint at the local unversity." Sawyer remained in the room, not wanting to intrude on Ashley.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread