Ended
Watch

Glory Days

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Dale Hunt

PRE

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

-Confucius

At the Crusaders' Den

Dale returned to the pack's Den after a run that night, using the back door as he entered the place in Uhran. Shifting back to Hishu, the Rahu is only wearing a pair of jeans; no shoes, no shirt, no vest. The Sergeant-at-Arns walked into the kitchen to get a drink of water, chugging the glass down in one big gulp. He had one hell of a run that evening, a good way to burn off some of his energy. He walked around the warehouse for a moment, figuring that the prospects were probably out and about on a beer run or something of the sort. It wasn't them he was looking for anyway, for who he needed that evening was their Ritemaster.

"Skaald? You around here?" called out Dale, hoping to catch the Cahalith. He figured Digger was likely around too, and since he was Alpha, it wouldn't hurt to have him present.

R
    Ryan Deshane

"Sup Slut." Digger says as he makes his way into the kitchen. His hands were dirty, his face smudged with something as well, he wore his standard jeans and flanel gear, knife off his belt and barefoot. "How was the run?" Digger asked.

Skaald can easily be found in the area of the warehouse set aside for hand to hand and close quarters combat practice. He has his sword and shield out and is running through a series of exercise and motions at about 1/4 to 1/3 normal combat speed. The purpose is to train his muscle memory to follow a good form, designed to deliver efficient force and damage with a conservation of movement and without harming himself in the process. Learn it correctly slowly, and your body will remember when it matters. It was a practice common to all weapons training, but most famously known from the Japanese -- what they called katas.

As Dale enters and calls out Skaald finishes his current motion, falling back to a standard starting point for his style of fighting: shield held in front of him covering most vital zones and the one-handed sword presented point forward over the upper curve of the shield on his swordarm side. He pauses for a moment, make certain of the position before letting it fall and straightening. He moves to put away the shield and sword as he responds.

"Over here. What's up?" He asks, giving a nod of greeting to Digger as well as he joined the other two wolves.

Dale Hunt

PRE

Dale nodded at Digger as he came into the kitchen. "Run was good, got me thinking about some things," he replied to his Alpha, wiping some sweat off his forehead with his left hand. When Skaald walked over to them, the Rahu turned his attention to the Ritemaster. "I need you to do something for me; I need you to call on the Cahalunim." He paused for a moment as he poured himself another glass of water, drinking it down before speaking again.

"It is time for them to pass judgment on my actions," said Dale to the Ritemaster and his Alpha, giving them a single nod.

R
    Ryan Deshane

"Hell Yes." Digger said with a nod and a smile. "Skaald you should do it up. It will be awesome." Digger gives his beardy brother a smack on the back.

Skaald grins. "Of course I can call them for you!" After the sword practice water actually sounded like a good idea and so the Ritemaster grabs a glass and pours himself some as well. See, not every day is a beer day.

"Did you have anything in particular you wanted me to remind them about?"

Dale Hunt

PRE

OOC

Dale nodded at his Alpha, offering a quick smile before turning back to Skaald. "Yes," said the Rahu to the Ritemaster. "Remind them of how I put my own life on the line to defend the Tur from the hunters, and also in our fight with Usurer's Greed." He had stared death in the eye both times, but he had not given up. After all, he was Suthar Anzuth, and surrendering was not an option. Glorious death certainly was.

R
    Ryan Deshane

"That most certainly was some glorious ass shit right there, not that I get to make the decisions or anything." Digger said with a laugh as he pulled out a cigarette. "We should step across, it will be far more bad ass that way."

Skaald grins at the suggestion. "Absolutely. Where though?" As far as he knew they didn't have a locus at the warehouse. "The mausoleum? Unless there's a nearer spot we could use. I won't need anything for the rite, but if we're stepping sideways I'll want to bring a few things just in case."

R
    Ryan Deshane

"We can just do it here, or right outside is fine. No worries about it. Go grab your stuff so we can get to it. That good for you Dale?" Digger asked.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last