Ended
Watch

Houses Rebuilt

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    K
    Kazakin

Victor was useless at playing the name game. That had always been something Marcus was better at. But fuck, right now, they needed a laugh, or they were probably gonna drown under the weight of their own transformation. It wasn't easy to change - the Irraka knew that all too well, in his transformation from a thief to a respectable owner of a security firm, to an early retiree living off the money he'd earnt with a few safe stock options. Rich, no, but he'd been comfortable.

And then he'd turned into a Werewolf, just when he'd settled down properly. Like Luna had been waiting for him. As if he had to work himself out before she would allow him to change.

"What about Crosshair and the Heartbreakers?"
    he said, his blue eyes flicking across the pack. "Victor and the Banshees?"

He paused a moment, averaging the age of the other pack members and grinning.

"...Aw fuck, now I feel old."

Steel lets a laugh slip out. Thankfully somebody was trying to lighten the mood a bit.

"We don't even have a full-fledged totem yet," Steel points out, rubbing his chin. "Though with Storm hanging around the basement..."

He smiles, his canines showing a bit. Even in human form their a little longer and sharper looking than might be expected.

"Now I'm not much good at thinking of names," he admits. "But 'tween that and Kev and... everything really, something to do with 'Pain' sounds like it might fit. Just a thought."

It's a damn good one in his mind though. The rahu waits to see what the others think.

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

An eyebrow raises at Victor's suggestions... Then Jeremiah realizes it some form of pun. He chuckles a bit at the names as they are absolutely ridiculous...right?

He raises a hand up in defeat. "I'm no good with names." His hand falls back to his side. "Well at least with this sort of thing."

Jeremiah looks at Steel and then asks quietly. "Do we want to publicize that though?"

PRE

Nieves patiently observed, noting the appointment of Victor as Beta with no surprise. When the subject of names came up she decided to voice her commentary once again.

"The name has also got to be a declaration to the other packs that we're not a weak link in the city. I'd say something like The Reborn or The Enduring or the like." Just coming up with it off the top of her head, she still wasn't sure of a real suggestion, but those were her two cents if anyone cared to collect. She didn't like the idea of naming them after Storm-of-Pain but she wasn't going to denounce the idea before everyone had their say.

L
    LadyVictris

Fiona laughs at Victor's suggestions. "Mibbie we can keep wan' o' them in mind if we pick up a totem o' Dad Rock," she replies with a devious smile.

When Steel Gaze puts forward his 'Pain' idea, the smile disappears, however. "We need tae leave the past ahin' if we're gonnae make ony progress, an' advertisin' our weaknesses is a terrible idea." she says, shaking her head. "And that thrawn bugger doon the stair disnae deserve tae be honoured in our name."

The Bone Shadow does approve of Nieves' suggestion, however, partly because it reminded her of the Border Watch's totem. She had fond memories of Unyielding-Turret, the stern castle spirit that had withstood innumerable assaults. "Aye, that's mibbie an idea. Somethin' strong an' steadfast."

"Alright, alright," Steel says, raising his hands at all the negative feedback to his proposal. "Just throwing ideas out."

Seemed his idea was summarily thrown out as well. Well, he'd admitted he wasn't much good at thinking of names anyway. Nieves' suggestion strikes a chord though, and he smiles at it.

"Think I like your ideas better than mine, Nieves," he says. "Makes us sound tough."

Given recent events, at least sounding tough seemed like a good idea.

I
    Irina

That the pack were at least trying to come up with names elicited a little smile, and he nodded gratefully at the input. "We don't have to come up something immediately- it shouldn't be rushed. If we can come way not sounding like a music group though, that would be pleasant," he added with a quick look to his brother.

Although, it would potentially be amusing to see the expressions on the other packs faces if they introduced themselves as Crosshair and the Heartbreakers, it would perhaps not be the effect he was going for.

Angel of Darkness
    M

This Thread is now CLOSED.

Most of the particpants are no longer present.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.