Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
September Court - Monte Cristo (WRONG LOCATION)

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5

Dicky De Bruyn
    Dicky De Bruyn

PRE

Dicky puts a page of directions in D'Wayne's hands as he sets down his phone for a moment.

"Change of plans. If you want a ride, you can come with me or take a limo. This will get you to Court."

"I think I might be going out of my mind, but that actually looks pretty good on you,"
    Dicky admits grudgingly. He gets in his car and drives off, D'Wayne in tow or not.

R
    Redinski

Walter arrives, and is surprised by the exodus. Had he missed it? Did he have the wrong time?

L
    Lionell

D'Wayne does follow after, glancing at the directions for only a moment before slipping into either Dicky's car or one of the limosuines, if there's no room in the former.

The clerk noticed Walter "Sir, if you're looking for the eleven o'clock meeting it's location has been changed to the Sterling Hotel ballroom."
    "I've been asked," it sounded like he had been told "to tell you there are limo's taking people there, or I have directions printed out if you want to take your own vehicle."

R
    Redinski

"I'll take the directions," answers Walter. "Do you know why it was changed?"

"No, I'm afraid don't," he said. The strange feeling that had come over him was fading once he handed over the piece of paper. He didn't feel compeled to keep talking. He had already explained what he had been asked to say.

R
    Redinski

Walter leaves, skimming the directions as he does so.

Billy's Jeep fits snug in the Monte Cristo car park and he walks, unarmed, to his first court after arriving in the city.

"Its bloody quiet," he whispers as he makes his way into the foyer and is told by the clerk of the change of the meeting's destination. Sighing, he leaves and makes his way to the Sterling, wherever that was.

s
    starbucks

Ephram says nothing as he climbs into the limo. I just go with the flow. I have not been in this city long enough to be offended by the apparent lack of planing. So just go with the flow.

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Obsidian goes to her car and pulls up where she can watch her lead. As Dicky drives off, she follows.

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread