Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
81 - 90
DISPLAYED
Investigating the Glo

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 9 of 10 First ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 Last

Epsilon started to feel a bit paranoid, and also the situation was a bit weird. Time to gear up on the mage perception. He drew his sybil sight imbued glasses and don them.

" Better be on our guard there, though I am hoping I am just being paranoid. Why do you think they need to call us in this meeting room to 'conduct business'. I have no idea myself."

OOC

Angel of Darkness
    M

As Epsilon entered the room, Dash tossed him the little bag.

"Nothing magical about the shit, enjoy." The mage stared up at the ceiling for a moment. He looks back to the two.

"Ya mind if I check your resonance out, a little before and after view?" The Acanthus had an idea, but he wasn't gonna be rude.

He grabbed the bag. However, and despite his background as an addict, he didn't feel like taking a hit from drug who could turn you so bat shit crazy, you would kill for it. Besides, weren't the arrows supposed to take risks in protecting the rest of the pentacle ? So why would he leave a 'civilian' like Epsilon take all the risks.

There was also something else which needed clarification.

" Nothing magical about this eh ? But the fallen world has its own source of power, like from spirits for example. Or it could come from the composition itself. In normal days, I wouldn't mind 'experimenting' but people have killed and died for this. In any case, we should check this substance carefully, both magically and manually."

He drew his sight toward the dope itself, hopefully his sybil sight glasses would help.
    After that, he puts his glasses away and checks with his third eye mage sight.

When he's finished, he turns toward Flint, silently nodding toward him to indicate he would welcome any insight from his part.

Third Eye (Mind) mage sight activation
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-05-14 00:50:50 Epsilon rolls 6 to Third Eye spell ( Gnosis 1 + Mind 3 + HS 2) 6 (10 Again) 9, 2, 3, 3, 3, 3 1 success

A
    Ambrose

"I, uh, could take a bit and then use some of my rotes on you to demonstrate what it's like so only one of us needs to use it... I have some experience using entheogenic magiks from my old master." He pauses before clearing his throat. "However, like Epsilon said, people have killed and died for this, so for me to take it i'd like for you guys to have me in a somewhat secure environment."

At Dash's asking to view his resonance, Flint gave him an extremely long and hard stare. It wasn't an unusual thing for mages to want to do, but for someone who had been inches from planting his skull through the counter, it seemed like a risky proposal. "Alright." Flint replied to Dash's request. "But no funny shit, ok?"

Epsilon
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Angel of Darkness
    M

The Enchanter shrugs.

"Course not."

The Enchanter stares Flint down with a half grin on his face. The grin turns to a frown and he rubs his eyes.

"I got nothing, I must be getting tired. Wanna reconvene tomorrow? Someplace a little safer and more discrete?"

A
    Ambrose

Flint nods at the dancer, somewhat disappointed at the apparently abrupt ending to the evening's investigation. He wasn't tired, in fact, he was far from it. The amphetamines had just begun to kick in and he could feel his mind beginning to race. Maybe the kid just needs a hit or two... However, Flint refrained from putting the offer forward. They weren't his drugs to offer, and seeing how aggressive the mage had been earlier that evening, dosing him up on drugs seemed like a dangerous idea. In any case, finding a safer spot was probably not going to be that easy at this hour of night...
    "Sure thing."
    Taking out a pen and his songwriting notepad, he scribbled down his number on two sheets and handed them over to the mages.
    "Give me a call when you work out how you want to do this." He instructed.
    "We should also speak to your dealer about this drug at some stage, if you trust him enough for good answers." He said, giving a nod at Epsilon.

Angel of Darkness
    M

Dash accepts the paper and holds his hand out again towards Epsilon. It's apparent that he's waiting for the man to hand him back the drugs.

Epsilon nodded at Flint and handed back the stash to Dash. The stuff was too hot for him anyways.

" I am sure he would answer questions in return for money or favors. I'll give him a call. "

He took the paper the thrysus gave him, and handed the two mages two visit card of his own. There was no name on it but the Epsilon letter and his cell phone number.

" I'll try to arrange a meeting with my dealer, I'll keep you informed as to when that can happen. "

Angel of Darkness
    M

Dash pockets the items and gives the other two a mock salute.

With quick smile, he turned left the room and the club.

Dash leaves scene

Page 9 of 10 First ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.