Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
Investigating the Glo

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 5 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... Last

Ohh, baby I dun know if yah cannafordit.” She said before before pulling him off the dance floor and towards one of the doors on the side of the club.

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

S
    Savnok

Epsilon had a valid point mingling amongst the crowd was probably their best chance to uncover anything. He knew better than to get too tipsy "on the job," however, the whole ordeal was nerve-wracking. Rubick followed the fellow Libertine's lead. "Let's finish this scotch and go have a good time." He poured himself a glass and sipped.

Angel of Darkness
    M

Dash glances over his shoulder toward the bar, where his acquintances had been. Looks like they ditched him. He repressed a sigh. On his own again, big surprise. He'll just get to the bottom of this himself, alone, without help, without back up, just like he always did. Just like Brass always told him. You can only rely on Arrows.

He lets the young woman lead him.

While talking and drinking his scotch, Epsilon sent an email through his Iphone, trying to contact a dealer he knew hoping that he could provide them with a sample of Glo. At the same time, he checked the girls currently in the club, either on the dance floor or drinking a cocktail at the bar, looking for a mark to seduce later in the night. Also, if said mark could be into things like pot, lsd, angel dust or glo that would be a plus. So that he could mix pleasure and business (and as far as he was concerned the two could go together).

He kept the conversation with Rubick and Flint going on but kept talking about more 'mundane' subject like : " That was an awesome match last night !. " Or " Yeah man, they could raise the speed limit in some part of towns, we driving like snails sometimes !"

While conversing (and checking anything female with a pretty face), he regularly checked his Iphone, waiting for the dealer to answer to him, so that they could meet and see if he had some Glo.

OOC

Epsilon roll me a [Perception-2] for your "look around the club" and a [Manipulation + Persuasion + Allies] to see if you can score.

Nothing to see, move along ! No Suxx on perception roll
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-04-16 04:16:07 Epsilon rolls 4 to Perception roll at Investigating the glo (base 6 - 2) 4 (10 Again) 5, 7, 4, 6 failure

5 suxx on Allies roll
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-04-16 04:17:44 Epsilon rolls 7 to Manipulation + Persuasion + Allies (7) (10 Again) 7, 8, 9, 4, 8, 10, 4, 10, 3 5 successes

A
    Ambrose

failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-04-16 05:48:53 Flint rolls 5 to look around for cops or potential sellers (Wits + Comp - 2) (10 Again) 1, 1, 5, 2, 5 failure
    At the suggestion to have a good time, Flint raised his glass and drained the scotch. It almost seemed a waste to not sit and enjoy the complex flavours of the expensive scotch, but he was not here to sit about and enjoy the finer pleasures. "Say, do either of you have anything that isn't, uh, booze, to help out with the good time having?" He asked as quietely as he could manage, scanning the crowd to check noone who looked like a cop was watching them, and to see if there were any obvious dealers selling product. "I haven't really got anyone in town to help me with getting on."
    As he spoke, he could feel his face twitching slightly. The adrenaline burst from Dash's bizzare attack had done miracles to dull the effects of his withdrawals, but now that he was calming down, he could feel the symptoms setting back in. Jesus christ, what I would do for a hit right now...

S
    Savnok

1 sux to find some Glo
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-04-16 12:36:49 Rubick rolls 4 to look for Glo Wits + Comp - 2 (10 Again) 6, 3, 10, 3, 7 1 success

3 sux to get some Glo
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-04-16 12:49:17 Rubick rolls 5 to procure some Glo Manipulation+Persuasion (No applicable allies here) (10 Again) 7, 10, 10, 9, 4, 2, 3 3 successes

He looked at Flint with an analytic look, this dude was in need of chilling stuff ... and soon ... not surprising considering the reaction of dash towards him earlier. " What exactly are you looking for ? I have my man which hopefully can supply us with ... you know what. " By that he meant the glo and not a potion from harry potter nemesis. " I suppose he could supply with something to give us a little oophm for the evening. I could use a little something 'extra' myself. "

He kept sending messages on his Iphone hoping for a positive response from his favorite drug dealer...

The woman leads you into a back room with a table and a few desks and some chairs. Since you’ve technically been hired you know this is the Green Room.

There is a total of three people in the room, one is definitely out on something, since he is staring at a wall talking about the pretty colors.

Sitting on the couch, in the center seat is someone who obviously didn’t spend his days being coddled by parents, next to him is a chick wearing a black bra and body paint.

Dari, gotta ‘nother one.” the chick said pointing at Dash with one finger.

What can I getcha?” The man asks, his eyes seem to drift over you like they’re searching for something.

‘Sup with spoonfed over there?

He’s just taking it a little strong.” The bodypaint girl said with a slight giggle.

Epsilon finally gets a text back. --Ya I can get u it. Gon cost u tho.--

With no contacts and no allies, Rubick finds nothing. Likewise Flint .

Page 5 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.