Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
Investigating the Glo

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last

Epsilon nodded silently when Rubick apologized to the staff member, indicating that he supported the Acanthus' words. He checked Dash quickly going toward the dancing crowd and wondered what he was trying to score : A chick or some dope. Either way, the Rage was not a very conductive place for their meeting. " And I work in politics myself. By the way, does somebody have an 'office' near here ? So that we can talk privately. " He hoped that one of the other would have a safe place or a sanctum where they could conduct their business.

A
    Ambrose

"I'm in the music business, I guess." He replied as everyone stated their line of work. At the suggestion of finding an office, Flint shook his head. "Sorry, I'm new in town, no proper setup yet."
    He turned to Volos. "I dont suppose your boss would be keen on a short conversation when hes not flipping vinyls? I think we owe him an apology, and if he could answer a few questions for us... I feel his experience in the club scene could help us out somewhat."

As the dancer moves through the lower level’s sunken dance floor, he notices the slight smell of MaryJane, and the occasional other signs of drug use. But the girl that had just found her way up to him seemed to be just a little different than the others.

Her eyes were wide, dilated in the low and flashing lights of the dancefloor, and she was clinging to him with a rather strong grip. Her eyes transfixed somewhere on or around him.
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Angel of Darkness
    M

Dash was no stranger to women clinging to him, nor was he surprised to see that the woman was clearly not sober. This was not the Enchanter's first rodeo. As she gripped him he accepted her and let her closer. He leaned in, putting his mouth almost in her ear to make sure she heard him.

"I want to join you."

S
    Savnok

The group as a whole was already on thin ice. God only knew what the hell Dash was up to and Wildhair was going to talk to the DJ - Rubick decided to intercede, "Thaaaat won't be necessary," he slid up to the staff member and Flint, "I think we can demonstrate our appreciation for this fine establishment by buying more drinks," he forced a smile at the unknown man, "We'll gladly purchase some twenty year old Scotch and other fine liqours. No worries good sir, no worries at all."

Epsilon had a widening smile at Rubick proposal, he never said no to some more booze ... or ... you know ... 'party ehancement' like weed, XTC or acid. But booze it is for now. " Ohhh, Scotch. That sounds like a good idea. In fact, I like a Scotch that is old enough to order its own Scotch. How about we split the tab for this one ? "

After the booze has been ordered, Epsilon looked around for a place to sit and have a quiet conversation away from prying eyes and indiscreet ears. Maybe there is a place conductive for this in the Rage. He pointed toward a sitting place in the edge of the Club. " Is it okay if we move the party there ? So we could discuss business more privately. " Like not advertising to the whole world what they were doing and to avoid angering the power that be of the place.

A
    Ambrose

At Rubick's intervention, Flint raised an eyebrow. Did I miss something? It's likely the DJ knows what is going on in his own club, surely he'd have some sort of lead for us... However, rather than disagreeing with his newly found companions, Flint gave a shrug. No sense in rocking the boat any more than I already have. At the suggestion to move, Flint stood up from his seat and grabbed his drink, preparing to move over to the sitting spot.

Unless Volos has anything more to say, Flint will follow Ep and Rub over to the sitting spot.

It’ll cost yah, sparky.” the girl said, slightly slurred, “An’a price’ll be on what’cha want.

Flint Epsilon Rubick Volos
    Assuming you all go over to near the stairs to the VIP area
    The chairs around the table were comfortable enough, but it didn’t provide the type of ‘visual cover’ that one would hope, but at least the music was a little louder on this edge of the establishment. But talking quietly was starting to be less of an option.
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Angel of Darkness
    M

The Dancer kept his position, speaking into the woman's ear.

"I wanna Glo babe."

Epsilon took a sit with the other, however he notices that the place is not as inconspicuous as he'd hoped. Plus the lound music was kind of covering their voices, which made it difficult to communicate. They would need to move camp very soon.

Still while they were there, they might as well enjoy the place. He ordered another round of drinks for the assembly. He tried to talk but found he somehow had to talk louder to made himself understood. " Wow, the DJ is really on fire tonight !! So I guess we won't be staying that much time sitting here. We have two options, going someplace else or try to enjoy the party and you know mingle a little here. What do you think ? And if we leave we finish the scotch first !. " Actually, he would have preferred taking the opportunity to enjoy the party, and maybe mix up with the 'loaded' crowd here. Who said they couldn't learn a thing or two and enjoy themselves at the same time ? And as the saying goes ' When in Rome ...'

Page 4 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.