Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
Investigating the Glo

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last

Flint
    Dash, Epsilon, Rubick
    Rubick
    This is a generic account for moderating the Mage game/forums. It cannot receive messages and inquiries should be posted on your character sheet or messaged to the specific Mage ST(s).

Angel of Darkness
    M

2 sux to Perception check
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-04-03 17:16:51 Dash rolls 4 to Perception (Wits + Composure -2) (10 Again) 4, 8, 7, 9 2 successes

A
    Ambrose

Flint will not attempt to resist the grapple.

Angel of Darkness
    M

Dash chuckled first at Flint's response and then Epsilon's attempt to diffuse the situation. He released the man with a smirk, moving his hand from the man's neck, to his shoulder with a friendly pat.

"No harm, no foul bro. Name's Dash. Arrow." He made that statement as if that explained everything. Leaning in he pointed with his free hand to wall.

"Open your eyes dude, and read the writing on the wall. This is a special place, if the wrong person stepped foot in here they would first be insane and then they would disappear, cause assholes like me are around to keep the place safe." He then holds up his pointer finger.
    "One, if you'd been fucked up, I woulda just cracked your skull on the bar and ninja vanished." The second finger pops up.
    "Two this is not a singlet, it's a tank top, where the fuck are you from?"
    He lifts the form hugging tank top a bit for good measure to prove his point, and finally taking his hand off of the man.

"C, next time just walk up to somebody and be like, hey I heard you talkin' bout x... and lead in from there instead of being all shady about it. And finally, don't feel bad I don't hold grudges, first time I met my boy Rube here," he pats the man on the back, "he did something stupid so I broke his nose. Next time we chilled I got him a date." The Enchanter shrugs, and returns to his seat. "So what are your thoughts on where to begin?"

S
    Savnok

Initiative

After being subject to Dash's signature greeting of "I'll fuck you up but we're cool now" style, he was not surprised and sighed. The Acanthus immediately ordered another drink - enough for the whole group and their new "friend." He followed Epsilon over to the encounter. Such a violent young man...

Calmly he walked over and introduced himself, "I'm Rubick. Sorry about that." He looked to the fellow Enchanter and to the newcomer, "Dash is...Dash...He's a good guy though." Rubick extended his hand, "Welcome to Sacramento."

1 sux
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-04-03 20:35:37 Rubick rolls 3 to Wits + Comp - 3 (Perception) (10 Again) 7, 4, 10, 2 1 success

Wow, the arrows were quite brutal in this town, even if they happened to be friendly afterwards. Epsilon was happy to have got directly to the latter part. Speaking of latter part, they had a job to do, the glo's dealers would not be waiting for the nascent group of mage to stop them. He sighed in relief before addressing the other mages. " Very well, how about we get back to our original business gentlemen. I'd like to speak more about that glo thingy. Oh drinks ! Thanks Rubick. " He drank from the proposed cocktail before going back to the conversation.

At the same time, he'd stay attentive to his surroundings, helped in that matter by his imbued glasses.

4 Suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-04-04 00:28:48 Epsilon rolls 4 to Wits + Composure - 2 (10 Again) 10, 9, 8, 4, 9 4 successes

As the mages keep an eye out on their surroundings, it's not too difficult to catch sight of a nondescript man with the telltale glimmer of spellwork on his pattern watching the gathering intrepid investigators.

Upon seeing them notice him, he breaks away from the wall near the DJ booth that he had been holding up and approaches the collective, hands visible.

"Gentlemen," The man asks, making a fist and rapping softly on the bar they all shared, "I have some free advice for you." He looks at the small group with a patient but bland expression as he signals for a drink."When discussing certain topics, wise men keep their voices down. Wiser men don't do anything to offend the people in charge." He nods back to the DJ booth back the way he came, for emphasis. "Or for that matter, attract the attention of the Bouncers."

Date Action Roll Result
    2013-04-04 21:21:37 Volos rolls 8 to SupVis rote -2 all day +2 High Speech (10 Again) 9, 5, 7, 3, 5, 1, 8, 9 3 successes
    2013-04-04 21:08:32 Volos rolls 6 to Dex + Stealth + Bonus (10 Again) 6, 1, 10, 7, 7, 4, 4 1 success
    This is a generic account for moderating the Mage game/forums. It cannot receive messages and inquiries should be posted on your character sheet or messaged to the specific Mage ST(s).

A
    Ambrose

"OK." Flint simply said in reply to all of Dash's rant, not really addressing any point of his in particular. If the Arrow wanted to be an asshole and shout to everyone in the bar about his mage nature so be it, years of rockin' and rollin' had taught Flint the best decision when faced with a prima donna or an ego blowing out of the room was simply to let it sit, inflated, rather than tackle it. Regardless, the other two gentlemen seemed somewhat embarrassed by their companions behaviour, so at least not everyone in town was 'hardcore'.
    At Rubick's welcome Flint gave a strained smile and offered a handshake. "Flint. Likewise, a pleasure."
    He drained his glass before accepting the next cocktail that had been ordered. Whether a peace offering, an apology or just a damn drink. Free booze was free booze, and who was Flint to be above charity. He accepted the drink, murmering a quiet "Cheers."

"Sure. I'm happy to help out if none of you have any more issues that need addressal before we continue." He replied at Epsilon's addressal.

After Volos has approached and had given his short, but succinct advice, Flint gives an apologetic nod. "Thankyou for the advice, and my apologies for the scene we seem to be causing. I'll make a point to be a wiser man when i'm in here."

Angel of Darkness
    M

At Volos' appearance and Flint's reaction Dash could only sigh inwardly. Tools. Glancing at the three men he realized that they weren't going to get anywhere if he let them plan and talk and what not. Even Flint with his crazy hair and hispter suit didn't look like he could score some party drugs in a club if his face was covered in white powder.

Stepping away from the bar Dash disappeared into the press of bodies, making his way through the dance floor. He kept a look out for the telltale signs of people tripping balls. Not a hard thing to find in a club like The Rage, putting his know-how and experience to work Dash tries to score some Glo.

4 sux
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-04-06 10:45:49 Dash rolls 7 to Get Some Glo (Manip + Streetwise) (10 Again, WillPower) 1, 9, 9, 9, 5, 9, 3 4 successes

S
    Savnok

Rubick looked to for what he could only infer as the bouncer. God damn it Dash. He sighed and shook his head as the Arrow dove into the crowd. The Acanthus turned to the staff member, "I apologize on behalf of the group.. We appreciate your hospitality good sir." Make peace with the Powers That Be and perhaps they'd enjoy a less frustrating investigation.

He turned to the remaining group, "Let's not make ourselves unwelcome. Perhaps we could get to know one another," the Enchanter forced a smile. "I'm a journalist."

Page 3 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.