Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Investigating the Glo

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
    S
    Savnok

Rubick nodded, "Correct, we're just in the initial phases of the investigation. I'll admit, I'm clueless on the subject." He didn't want to spill the beans on Epsilon being a fellow Libertine. That was something Dash would have to find out on his own. He remained ignorant of eavesdroppers.

With his gin and tonic before him he raised his glass, "Cheers...to Glo for bringing us together."

Angel of Darkness
    M

Even as the conversation continues, Dash's eyes continue to dart around the room. Always aware of the best and next best exit strategy.

3 sux to notice Mr. Crazy Hair eavesdropping
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-04-02 07:18:59 Dash rolls 6 to Perception (Wits + Composure -1 club atmosphere) (10 Again) 4, 8, 10, 8, 2, 6, 4 3 successes

He nods to Epsilon. "I've heard about it. Seen some kids fucked up by that shit."

As Rubick spoke Dash raised his glass in response, then promptly downed it's contents. "I'm looking forward to getting my hands dirty."

Epsilon joined the other two mages in the toast. The group was growing which was to the young mastigatos liking. " Very good Dash. Now let's get down to business. What do you think would be the best way to proceed ? Personally I think we should buy some of the stuff and ... you know .... analyze it." And by that he meant magically, in case there was a supernatural explanation to the whole thing. In the meanwhile, he ordered another drink ...

S
    Savnok

2 sux
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-04-02 22:35:34 Rubick rolls 5 to spot the wild haired man (Wits + Composure -1 club atmosphere) (10 Again) 10, 2, 8, 4, 3, 1 2 successes

Out of the corner of his eye he saw a stranger with wild hair. Aren't you a strange fellow. He thought about what he could do to possibly interact with the weirdo. The temptation to Scrutinize was there, however, he learned that was not acceptable thanks to Dash. How can I fish out this guy? Is he friend or foe?..

Free drinks were rarely looked down upon. Perhaps an invitation for him to come over could yield some information. The Acanthus called over the bar tender, pointing squarely at the man with the crazy hairstyle, "Whatever he wants, it's on me."

Lets wait until the Defense roll is done please

Flint Spedlord please roll [WIT+Stealth-1] to counter the mages looking for you. Ties go to the defender.
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

A
    Ambrose

as one would expect, hiding with wild hair is a challenge
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-04-02 23:11:37 Flint rolls 1 to Be stealthy with big hair! (Wits + Stealth - 1) (10 Again) 2 failure

Angel of Darkness
    M

INITS

Dash Goes First on Init 20
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-04-02 23:27:01 Dash rolls 1 die for initiative 10
      Dash Recognizes Flint
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-04-02 23:18:17 Dash rolls 7 to Recognize Flint (Wits + Comp + Fame) (10 Again) 9, 2, 6, 6, 7, 8, 4 2 successes

Dash hops up from his seat, approaching the freaky figure in a very straightforward manner. His casual posture and friendly smile never leave his face. He reaches up to clap the stranger on the back in a friendly manner, if Flint allows that, his hand stays there, and grasps the base of the back of the man's neck in a not quite so friendly manner.
      Grab Flint if he contests
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-04-02 23:25:02 Dash rolls 6 to Grabs Flint (Str+Brw+AoA) (10 Again) 9, 10, 9, 3, 5, 5, 9 4 successes
    "Hey Stranger! How ya doin tonight? Whatcha drinking I'm sure my friends will by you a round. I'm still looking forward for that next album to come out." The words roll out of his mouth quick and furious.

Then Dash leans in, his tone changes and takes on a fierce quality. "You got about 20 seconds to convince me you're a Pentacle and had a damn good reason to be eavesdropping on my crew before I paint the bar with your brain matter."

A
    Ambrose

As the not-quite jovial mage leaps on him. Flint turns in his chair to reply, His mouth opening to speak before the man suddenly broke into some sort of bizzare interrogation. 20 Seconds or what? You'll paradox yourself all over me? Still, it made no sense to anger a member of the consilium he was currently dealing with, who might have information on the glo issue. Instead, Flint fixed him with a cold, unblinking stare and began to lay down some basic information.

"Well judging from what Miss Primoria said to me, this was the place I should be looking into to find me some information. As i'm a Down to Earth kind of guy, I figured i'd follow her advice neat-like. You happened to be discussing a topic I am interested in, but seeing as I was unable to work out if you are a jerk on a throne or just a hater, I didn't want to approach." He took a moment to release his unblinking stare from the mans face to give a pointed look at his 00's style singlet. I mean seriously, does this guy still think the backstreet boys are cool or something?

"...Besides, unless you are packing a revolver under that singlet and have some serious skills at disappearing in the ensuing chaos, I think you will find everyone's disbelief at your actions will cause you far more trouble than I ever could have..." Looking back up, he lowered his voice to an almost whisper. and leant in further to beside the guy's face to whisper in his ear. "You also might not want to shout around about glo or pentacles, you might alert any actual threats."

Everything happened very fast and, in a moment, Dash was having a ... well ... forceful conversation with the new comer. He couldn't see very well what was happening with the dark, gloomy and loud atmosphere of the club. He picked up a pair of glasses and put them on. He then approached Dash and the wild haired mage to see what was going on.

He frowned when he heard Dash mention the word 'pentacle'. Weren't they in the middle of sleepers ? And also weren't mage supposed to keep their existence secrets ? He sure hoped no guardian of the veil were listening to this because that would make for a very uncomfortable situation. " Ok gentlemen, how about we discuss about this in a civilized manner ? With a drink for example. " He approached the wild haired dude and proposed a handshake to him. " Good evening, you can call me Epsilon, everyone does since college, it's my pledge name. " Well okay, that last part was a lie but hey they were in public and the libertine thought it made a good cover story for when he had to use his shadow name in public. " So you are part of ... you know ... the 'extended' family. Welcome to Sacramento. "

He ordered a drink for the mysterious mage, gazing upon him at the same time, using his imbued glasses. " May I ask you what is your interest in this new 'local product' ... the glo I mean. "

OOC

Angel of Darkness
    M

Flint is grappled. If he wants to move and contest that grapple he needs to roll

Page 2 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.