Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Investigating the Glo

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    S
    Savnok

Rubick sat in The Rage, the thumping beats bursting through the room. It was the place all the Awakened gathered. As to who would show up, Fate would find them.

Epsilon was feeling good, he had taken a sniff of cocaine earlier in the evening and was still feeling high. However, not all drugs were good as far as he was concerned and he saw something about 'the glo', a new party drug which became rapidly popular. A very efficient way to 'boost one performance' from what he heard but very addictive ... too much even for Epsilon and, considering his existing addictions, that was saying something.

Besides, the young Mastigos wanted to know more about it before deciding wether or not it was a threat to his lifestyle. He started his investigation in 'The Rage',thinking it would be a good starting point.

Not long after his arrival, he saw Rubick sitting at the bar, seemingly alone and Epsilon decided to join him. " Hello there man, how is it going tonight ? Good I hope. Do you mind if I join you ? I am in the mood for a drink ....". After and if Rubick agreed, Epsilon sat down and ordered a bloody mary. " I know we're in a party place, but do you mind if we speak business ? " While waitng for Rubick to answer; he took a sip from his drink.

S
    Savnok

Rubick looked up, it was Epsilon, the gent from the meeting. "Of course, of course, have a seat good sir." Seeing the man had ordered a Bloody Mary, he ordered a gin and tonic. "I agree, even it's a party spot, business should be taken care of while we're here." He sipped on his drink, "So what do you know about this stuff called "Glo?" As you know I'm new but investigative journalism is my profession."

Epsilon took a sip from his glass, bloody mary has always been one of his favorite drink, along with tequila. It would have been better spiced with some weed but they were in too public a space and he had work to do.

He answered to Rubick professionally and with a friendly smile. " Not much so far I am afraid. It is some kind of new party drug that seemingly enhance the mental performances of those who take it. I also hear that the addiction is a real bitch and there are people who literally killed for it. Apart from that, I don't know anything which is why I came here in the first place."

He emptied his drink before ordering another. " Investigative journalism ? That's very cool and, in this particular instance, could prove very useful. What have you found so far ? About the Glo I mean. "

Angel of Darkness
    M

Spells cast at the beginning of the day
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-03-30 22:44:29 Dash rolls 5 to Omnivision (Wit+Comp+Space-2 day duration) (10 Again) 9, 1, 9, 5, 7 2 successes
    2013-03-30 22:43:46 Dash rolls 2 to Fortune's Protection (Gno + Fate + HS -2 for Day Duration -1 2nd attempt) (10 Again) 10, 10, 7, 3 2 successes
    2013-03-30 22:43:14 Dash rolls 3 to Fortune's Protection (Gno + Fate + HS -2 for Day Duration) (10 Again) 4, 3, 3 failure
    2013-03-30 22:40:08 Dash rolls 1 to Temporal Dodge (Gno + Time + HS - 2 Day Duration -3 4th attempt) (10 Again) 3 failure
    2013-03-30 22:39:45 Dash rolls 2 to Temporal Dodge (Gno + Time + HS - 2 Day Duration -2 3rd attempt) (10 Again) 2, 5 failure
    2013-03-30 22:39:14 Dash rolls 3 to Temporal Dodge (Gno + Time + HS - 2 Day Duration -1 2nd attempt) (10 Again) 5, 1, 4 failure
    2013-03-30 22:38:44 Dash rolls 4 to Temporal Dodge (Gno + Time + HS - 2 Day Duration) (10 Again) 7, 4, 6, 3 failure
    2013-03-30 22:36:56 Dash rolls 4 to Temporal Eddies (Gno + Time + HS -2 for day duration) (10 Again) 9, 1, 3, 10, 2 2 successes

Dash materializes out the crowd next to Rubick, with no introduction he lean kneels next to the table, using one hand to lean against it. His head is on a swivel as his eyes dart around the room, keeping an eye out for something.

"What's up Rube ole chap?"

Epsilon raised his glass to the newcomer, greeting him with a friendly smile. '' Friend of yours Rube? How about introducing us ? " He then showed his drink and pointed to the bar. " You can call me Epsilon by the way, the name stuck since my college years. Would you care for a drink ? " He then waited for Rubick to present him to the newly arrived mage. Maybe that one would be open to talk about this glo business...

S
    Savnok

Rubick was taken aback by Dash's sudden appearance. "Oh...hi Dash..." He looked to Epsilon, "This is Dash, he does street dancing," and waved the fellow Enchanter to have a seat with them, "He's an Acanthus and an Arrow. If you ever need muscle power, this guy's your best bet."

As I know from first hand experience...

Angel of Darkness
    M

Dash chuckles as he takes a seat with them.

"I know better than to turn down a free drink. Nice to meet you Epsilon."

He nods at Rubick's explanation of his talents, glancing around not entirely sure if he's comfortable with the straight-forwardness of the enchanter. Well no Banisher's or Seer's popped out to shoot me in the head.

"Don't buy into the hype, I'm more of a finesse guy than brute force, but I handle shit well enough."

A
    Ambrose

spells cast + 3 Suxx to listen in on Dash, Rube + Epsi
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-04-01 00:04:16 Flint rolls 6 to listen in (Wits + Comp -1 for club noise) (10 Again) 3, 3, 1, 10, 7, 9, 9 3 successes
    2013-03-31 23:56:42 Flint rolls 7 to cast third eye (Wits + Emp + Mind + HS -2 for day) (10 Again) 3, 5, 2, 3, 9, 8, 3 2 successes
    Clubs meant drugs. Even the biggest prude you know could have told you that. And, despite his penchant for them, Flint's supply was running out - quite rapidly too. No drugs meant rituals became harder, and thus magic became harder as well. The twinge of too long spent in reality was starting to eat away at Flint, causing waves of nausea and headaches to assail him every few hours... This simply would not do.

Aside from the need to fuel his drug habit, the rumors of a mind-enchancing drug showed great promise, and Flint was not one to let such an opportunity go by. Entering the club, Flint patted his pockets, checking that he had indeed brought along his wallet, phone and cigarette papers and pouch. While still fidgeting in his pockets, Flint's eyes locked onto the bar, where he spotted the spells patterned around Dash. Mage, Seer or Banisher? Guess we'll have to see.
    Flint approached the bar and sat on a stool two seats away. Hailing the bartender and ordering himself a Mojito, Flint carefully watched and waited.

Epsilon ordered the drink for the arrow and listened with interest to both descriptions of Dash. " Living an interesting life aren't we ? " He said with a smile. " Well, we were discussing business at the moment, would you care to join us ? Maybe that would interest you."

He emptied his glass before ordering another. Damn, hopefully there would be a 'pot' break in the near future, he could use some weed right now. " It's about that Glo business ... " While he was engaging the conversation, Epsilon was unaware of the dude with the weird hairdo currently watching them.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.