Watch
681 - 690
DISPLAYED
(0909) Court

Page 69 of 79 First ... 19 59 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... Last

Sabri Nidra

NOS
    PRE

"Excellent. I think I will take great pleasure in personally choosing a garment for you for Court, Madam."

"Please, take my card." Yea, Kinko's late night business cards! "In case you have any suggestions or requests."

He pluck a card from his wallet with his name, a number and an email, it's not fancy. Hm, probably should have given one to The Spoon too...
    Sabri takes the card and tucks it away. "I would offer you one myself but I seem to have left them at my haven. If you are interested, then you can find me at the Dhaka Hotel."

Dicky De Bruyn
    Dicky De Bruyn

PRE

"The Dhaka? I'll remember that."

"I've got to go greet some of the other guests, but if you find yourself possessed by an urge to dance, you just go ahead and find me. Be glad to oblige." Dicky gives her a moment before he takes his leave.

"Goodbye, Richard."

"Oh, Ah dunno," Jessi says, coyly. "Now that Ah kin eat in th' Domain, Ah was thinkin' it might be nice t' go somewhere t'gether, git a bite t' eat, the go somewhere more private, where ya won't be gettin' interrupted by bus'ness alla the time."

Dicky De Bruyn
    Dicky De Bruyn

PRE

Dicky sucks it up and heads over towards Circe.

"Good evening, Heirophant."

"Excuse me, D'wayne?" Peter interjects, as politely as possible.

Heathcliff Staley

NOS
    PRE

Circe nods to Heathcliff. "I would like that as well. You have my phone number. I will do my best to be available, either to assist you as Seneschal or to discuss these sorts of things. We can meet someplace of your choosing... or perhaps you would be interested in seeing where I spend most my evenings, and some of what I do on those evenings? If so, I can give you directions to the land I've obtained for the Circle."
    Heathcliff smiles enthusiastically. "Very good. Your place sounds fine. I'll give you a call soon. Enjoy your evening, Circe." He turns to walk away and runs into Richard, heading toward them. "Oh, hello again, Richard," he says cordially, "it's good to see you again." With your head still attached, he adds to himself, given the man's public bargaining attempt with the Prince. "Please excuse me," he says, and, assuming no objection from Circe or Dicky, goes to find a corner from which to watch the rest of the festivities. It's been a long night.

PRE

"Oh my, but, ok..." Argent exclaims as he's manhandled onto the dance floor, making sure to take a long look at her legs as he's pulled.

"My goodness, it's a shame your face doesn't match your legs," he comments, trying to figure out why the dance feels so strange.

Right... right... she's leading.

Dicky sucks it up and heads over towards Circe.

"Good evening, Heirophant."
    "Good evening, Richard," she says, smiling slightly - not unfriendly, but a professional and polite smile, nothing more. "I was hoping to talk to you."

L
    Lionell

D'Wayne looks up slightly at the unfamiliar voice speaking his name, peering at Peter as the Kindred approaches him, pushing his Dragon back down when it gets the urge to fight the predator approaching him. "Yes? Do I know you?"

Page 69 of 79 First ... 19 59 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... Last
Closed Thread