Ended
Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
(0909) Court

Page 5 of 79 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 ... Last

Madison Wells

PRE

Madison continues to walk around the room, marveling at the growing number of kindred when she hears the term Sanctum. She stops suddenly and looks around for the speaker. Spotting a stunning red-head doing the talking, Madison casually wanders over to her but does not interrupt the conversation.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Despite that Twist didn't like risking any of her herd near a court if she could help it, she was not foolish enough to believe that she could drive herself in her outfit. Even so she couldn't help but feel relieved when her car drove away, leaving her in front of the hotel. She would call when Court was concluded.

Entering the ballroom, she paused just inside to observe the decor.

Seeing the skyline of her home she stopped to stare. She was expecting to be reminded of home but to have the Carthian's truly attempt to recreate it for her. A smile curved her lips upward behind her antique Bauta mask. When the moment had passed she stepped further inside to make room for those behind her and began to scan the room, this time looking at the kindred inside as kindred, and not as part of the decor. She saw the Prince and his Harpy- it was hard to miss them, like her, they were attired fully in theme. A number of Invictus and a few scatterings of her Daeva- Lenny recognizable by his familear mask and Mariel by her own radiance. That was good- it meant her text about the last minute changes to Court had gotten through.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

J
    Jak

Alastair extends a hand to Lori and smiles at Mariel's obvious pride. She's doing better than all right. Good evening, Miss Lori. That's a beautiful mask. He is comfortable here with Mariel, and the languid slowness of his drawl shows it.

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

Konstantin arrives at court dressed in a simple gray suit, a gray shirt, a black and gray striped tie and the shoes the Prince had picked out for him during the night out clubbing.

He stops just inside the chamber, his brows furrowed with confusion. "Masks and costumes? I do not understand..."

Lori replied, "yes I follow the Crone," and tilted her head curiously at Alastair like a cat that hears an unfamiliar sound. "Hello," she says to him then her concentration is broken by a sound that reminded her of nails on a chalkboard. Sean... She turned to him then hearing his compliments, she grinned, it was unusual to get a good comment from him and it pleased her. She stuck her, too thin, toushie out to him and ruffled her skirts in a mock cursty, "you like?"

J
    Jak

Alastair only shrugs at the brush-off he received from Lori and turns back to Mariel. Is there anyone I should meet?

Hearing a little clamor at someone's entrance, Mariel turns around to see...WTF? Princess of Spotsylvania? Crazy stripes and gold brocade glare back at her.

I have no idea who that is, she remarked, turning back to Alastair and Lori. Mariel notices a nattily-attied woman on the fringes of their own conversation with blood matching the potency of her own. Hello, she said, extending her hand for a formal greeting. I'm Mariel.

Sean
    Sean

PRE

Sean does slap her ass now. "Ow! Me likey!" Laughter is heard coming from under the rubber mask and now it swivels to face Mariel, and Sean's voice comes from the unmoving, expressionless face again. "What are you ladies talkin about over here?"

He may prove of use, Mairsil.

"So, since you've been in the city for some time now -- please tell me about it." He replies simply, an interested smile still on his face.

"He seemed genuinely interested. However, my specialty is in psychiatric medicine, not observation of individuals receiving reports." Lazarus went silent for a moment, but then continued his statement. "He inquired about if our research has directed us toward who rather than how. I told him that was not our interest."

David stands back and observes Mariel's interaction with Lori, specificially the fact she was of the heretic Crone. In Inquisitor Smith's opinion, Mariel was being too social with the pagans -- but it was not in his duty -yet- to intervene.
    Just as Mother Superior instructed, I shall observe...

Madison Wells

PRE

"Madison Wells." She says with a smile, taking the offered hand. "I'm sorry to impose, but I heard you say you are a member of the Sanctum?"

Page 5 of 79 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 ... Last
Closed Thread