Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
(0909) Court

Page 4 of 79 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 ... Last

Dr. Lazarus feels the presence of Madam Wells' beast close to him, and he turns around to greet her. Looking at her through the dark-tinted lenses of his plague mask, he nods in acknowledgment of her presence. His voice still no more than a raspy hiss, Lazarus points over to Reeve Culler.

"I've informed the Reeve of our conclusion of airborne dispersion. I am eager to see what results he procures from this information."

Mairsil regards the man before him, finally offering his hand to shake in return. Trying a bit too hard with that smile, aren't you boy? Despite himself, Mairsil returns the smile.

"I am Mairsil Petrov, nice to meet you. Are you new to the city as well?"

Lori notices someone without a mask that seems obviously irritated and wanders closer. It had something to do with the dress code she could tell. She approaches Mariel with the plain black mask from her costume kit displayed in her outstretched hand. The mask is black velvet with silver sequins around the edges and she thinks it would go with the dress Mariel wore just fine. "Would you like a mask?" Lori as timidly.

Madison Wells

PRE

Madison had gotten lucky this time. While she did not have anything close to a proper mask in her wardrobe, she did have something close to period attire to don. She drove to the Stirling, parking in the spaces provided and made her way to the front entrance. She nodded in acknowledgment to those standing at the door and followed the indications to the ballroom.

As she entered, it dawned on her that she barely knew a soul in the city. She scanned the crowd for Lezlie or Konstantin, but did not see them. She walked around the room, smiling and nodding to those around her, wondering if maybe she could get herself acknowledged this evening.

Arnold really doesn't feel much like talking. As such he takes a place near the edge of the room and uses his considerable height to watch over the gathering with sharp eyes. He doesn't expect any trouble, of course, not at Elysium. Still, it doesn't pay to be unprepared.
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

Well, aren't you sweet? No, thank you, but I appreciate the offer.

Mariel looked closely at the girl. Are you Lori? I think I saw you at the last court. Formal gown- pink, was it? I think I remember a bow, she mused.

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

"Nice to meet you as well Mairsil." His hand falls back to his side, he visibly relaxes slightly. "No I have been in town for a few months now. Its an interesting city that's for sure."

Lori snickers a bit though Mariel can tell she was trying not to, "formal, yeah, uh, I am. Lori Meyers actually." She was rather proud of her new name as a vampire and made a point of letting people know the full title. "And you are..? Mariel?" Lori had a good memory for girl names, guy names not so much -even if she liked both equally.

Jack Bennett
    Jack Bennett

PRE

"That is good news Mister Warden Lazarus." Myrah replied, clearly trying to keep this as formal as possible with her arms crossed and hails digging into her jacket. "What was his response to our findings beyond acknowledgement?"

Sean
    Sean

PRE

Sean bounces into the Sterling. He wears a black tank-top and ripped up jeans, covered by faded patches that bear the names and logos of various punk bands, with well-polished black combat boots. Very shiny.

Oh yeah, and he's wearing this.

He had noticed some entering the hotel wearing masks and had stopped at a Wal-Mart down the street and picked the first thing off the Halloween rack that he felt was appropriate. Hence his fashionable lateness.

He enters the ballroom and looks around at all the crazy looking Kindred. His eyes fall on Lori and he pushes his way through the crowd toward her.

"Sup, Lori! Lookin fuckin HOT in that get-up, girl." He represses an urge to slap her ass, mostly because he knows that she wouldn't be able to resist punching him in the face - even if they were in Elysium.

Yep, Mariel Fitzgerald of the Lancea et Sanctum. If I remember right, you're with the Circle, yes? replied Mariel.

I was hoping to speak with your leader Circe at one time about how how best to raise a Childe, but I've been so busy lately, and I seem to be doing all right so far. By the way, this is my Alastair.

She beamed like any proud parent would do, which was an odd effect, since Mariel looked at least 5 years younger than her "son".

Page 4 of 79 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 ... Last
Closed Thread